Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law of Attraction (LOA) - Powerful methods of applying LOA

DeVisE Method of Manifestation

DeVisE is a very simple method for attracting to us virtually anything we want in a very simple and practical way. There are many schools of thought on how to benefit from the Law of Attraction (LOA) and I'm sure they all work to some extent but this method is so simple that anyone can memorize the entire concept by reading it once.

DeVisE or DEVISE is an acronym to help you remember what it means.

The first concept is DE, which stands for DESIRE.
    The second conecpt is VIS, which stands for VISUALIZE.
    The third concept is E, which stands for EMOTIONALIZE.

Simply, feel your desire for what you want to attract so strong that you practically lose sleep over it because it has become such an obsession that it is all you think about. If you can't get that excited about something, do you really want it in your life? Personally, my desires become burning obsessions and this is a key to having LOA work powerfully.

When having the strong desire, it is very crucial to visualize yourself having ALREADY received it. Use all your senses. Feel it, smell it, taste it, hear it, see it and use any other sensory data you can pull upon.

Many experts in the field tell you to see it as if you have it NOW but I'm saying to see it as if you ALREADY have received it as if you are in the future looking back. I will clear this up in a moment.

Finally, while having the strong desire and the powerfully clear visualization of already receiving your desire, call upon your emotions so that you get wildly excited about how thankful and grateful you are that you have received it. I sometimes get to the point that I am so grateful that God has ALREADY given what I desire that I cry and am in an emotional ecstacy in a very intense way. It is not necessary to go all out in this way but if you do, proportional results follow. I sometimes get so emotionally cranked up with intense gratitude that my adrenaline gets pumping, literally.

If you incorporate all three concepts simultaneously and do this often and even non-stop at least in the mind for as long as possible, then powerful results will follow.

If you put 10 parts energy into manifesting your desire over 10 days, that is 1 part energy per day. If you put 10 parts energy into manifesting your desire over 5 days, that is 2 parts energy per day. If you put 10 parts energy into manifesting your desire in one single day, that is 10 parts energy per day.

This may seem that there isn't much difference as long as a certain amount of energy is going into something. But, there IS! For very powerful results, you must use TIME as energy itself. Compressing as much energy into the smallest unit of time possible will give you the most powerful results.

If you obssess over something day and night every waking hour for a couple weeks on a certain subject, you will attract to yourself people, events, books and other things that are in alignment with what you want to learn in a very powerful way. It will be way more powerful that if you took the same effort and expended it months or years. Take advantage of TIME energy. This concept alone will amplify all your results from your efforts beyond belief.

There is wishing for something but that really shows there isn't much belief it will happen.

There is wanting, which is more effective but still not too confident about receiving the desire.

There is knowing that something will happen and this is better but if we know that something WILL happen, God grants that and tells us, "You're right, you WILL get that." That keeps us in a state of always being in the postion that it will happen meaning it just isn't coming.

There is knowing that it IS here in the now and this is powerful. This takes a lot of faith.

What I recommend for the most powerful of all results is to know that it has ALREADY been given by seeing yourself in the future looking back being thankful for having received it. However, when it comes into your hands, do not keep this mindset. Upon manifestation, become PRESENT in the HERE and NOW and BE with the manifestation in full gratitude to God for having provided it through the amazing workings of the mind.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

I love this!

This is the third time I have needed to copy and paste this info on PI. I love that you put this info up for us , you are awesome. Love and gratitude Grace
    Last edited by Grace; 09-19-2007, 07:01 PM.
    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Please Explain

How do I hold all three elements in my thoughts all together? When I try to visulise the future, and the desire together one takes over the other. I so want to feel well and painfree again, but find it so hard to get so emotional, it is as if I am self sabotaging. Help and guidance would be so very welcome.

Comment

Synchronize the LOA methods simultaneously

Originally posted by loverofcats1948 View Post
        How do I hold all three elements in my thoughts all together? When I try to visulise the future, and the desire together one takes over the other. I so want to feel well and painfree again, but find it so hard to get so emotional, it is as if I am self sabotaging. Help and guidance would be so very welcome.
        Hi Lover of Cats,

If you build great desire, that will automatically be in the background driving you. When you start to visualize and do it so deliberately and you see it as if it is already given to you, just seeing that will most likely cause some emotions...just let those build.

Are you familiar with any breathing exercises?
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by loverofcats1948 View Post
          My own opinion is doing it with full commitment. Because our emotion is fluctuating. sometimes high, sometimes low. Especially if we have a lot of obstacle. So the cycle should begin again from begining.
          Burn our desire again then continue again with visualize. In the End boost again our emotion.

However, sometimes we can't do it all alone. If you have someone who keep your motivation, it is better.
          Danny Kang
          http://www.attractionlawprinciple.com

Comment

Hi Loverofcats,

When you are visualizing, it will help to be at the right place. A relaxing enviroment like at the beach in the evening away from busy distraction. Bring along a CD with brain entrainment music that relax your brain. Our brain vibrate what we thought.... so have positive thought. Hope it help.
            «Discover the world of hoshi.»
            Enhanced Focus Visualization

Comment

The Feeling of Gratitude!

Hi Lover of Cats,

When I first read THE DEVISE METHOD OF MANIFESTATION of Aaron's I was blown away!! I had been practicing the feeling of Gratitude with laser like focus with some very amazing results. I knew once reading this that I was on the right track for manifesting my desires!!

I had found the missing link for me personally which was the feeling of Gratitude! With Aaron's Devise Method It just all came together!!

When I put together my desire (visual) with the knowing that I was powerful beyond measure (faith) and then added the magnetizing energy of Gratitude (the knowing that my desire already existed) I was consistently manifesting anything I chose to!!

Think about it this way, when something happens, or someone comes along and gives you a great gift that you have always wished for, How does this make you feel? This feeling of Gratitude which is the energy that blossoms into complete happiness, that you are feeling in this moment of NOW is sending waves of commands to the universe (GOD) to bring you more of this same energy, and not only in the same form or manifestation but in greater ways to make you feel even more GRATEFUL!! Your Gratitude builds and your Faith Grows!! With practice it just gets easier and easier to manifest all of your desires!!

It does take a great deal of courage though, because you will begin to manifest so much that it can be pretty scary at times feeling how POWERFUL YOU ARE!! YOU MUST PERSEVERE!!

With Practice you will train your conscious mind to stay focused like a laser on your desires and your desires only!!! This takes Great Strength of Character and absolute appreciation and love for yourself! The feeling of Gratitude is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

wow aaron!!

somehow tonight for the first time reading this (thanks for posting it again!!) I got it...I can feel my way into it, and I can feel that you are absolutely right on target with this technique. I currently have a powerful desire/target (get my private pilot license) that I am so impassioned about everything else in my life (not kidding, no exceptions) pales in comparison.

I am going to use your technique to manifest this overwhelming, joyous desire.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chansy

Comment

Click!

Hi Grace!
                  Thanks so much for that great "How To". It really seems to make sense now . May I ask, when you started this particular technique, did you use it when you could rev up enough emotion, building your strength and the amount of time as you went along? Or did you go for the gusto and try and maintain "it" constantly, even though your emotion may have fluctuated a bit? And the bit about gratitude, "absolute appreciation and love for yourself"...I know that's what Illusion's( ) Magic Pill has been trying to convey to me, and I think I'm getting better at it.
                  I don't waste time anymore belittling myself, or feeling angry for being so stupid...But I feel like I'm missing something. I feel moments of it, when the sun is bright, birds singing, wind in my hair, all is perfect and I just feel so connected to everything and so happy!!!
                  I'm really not thinking anything, just glorying in the moment.The rest of the time I'm keeping the bad thoughts at bay (Thankyou PATHS!!)but...when I visualize and feel the gratitude I think I'm doing it but my heart is telling me it's just not quite on target..Welllll, that was confusing, sorry

OH! How did your Black Belt test go? I read about it somewhere, but can't remember where. I bet you were absolutely FABULOUS !!!

HEY Chansy! When you get your license are you thinking of becoming a commercial pilot? Or are you just going to have fun doing "zoomies" and skywriting positive affirmations .Can't wait to see you buzzing by!!

HI Loverofcats!! I'm sending you lots of terrific vibes! I'm sure we'll both be manifesting like crazy before we now it
                  Love and Laughter
                  -Rosella
                  Love and Laughter
                  -Rosella
                  Just Say NO! to Negativity

Fuunnnnyyyy!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fitxofd7kOA
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTKE-H3oaIo

Comment

Hi Rosella,

Illusions' "Magic Pill" is absolutely Fabulous!! When she first posted on PI about "you don't have to love yourself, because you already do, and you just have to recognize that you do" etc, I was full of GRATITUDE again for the amazing people I have attracted into my life!! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!

December 14th, 2006 is when I began focusing on BEING GRATEFUL for everything. I had re-read Emoto's book The Hidden Messages in Water. I realized that the Harmony of the Universe was in the equation of One Part Love to Two Parts Gratitude. I realized then that I was not using my mind consciously to FEEL the energy within me of Gratitude. I didn't quite know HOW to feel the energy of Gratitude then, so I decided to focus on the little I did know about Gratitude.

I have always been a happy person, and I was grateful for the good things that came my way, but in the past I had not chosen to consciously FEEL GRATITUDE on a moment to moment basis. In the past I only felt grateful in the moment I received something and then I would not even be aware that I had let that great feeling go.

So I decided that day to not allow a moment to go by without noticing how much I appreciated and loved what was around me. I started with the little that I knew about Gratitude, and it grew quickly from there.

The little that I knew about Gratitude was the feeling I got when I received something that I wanted. I began with what I saw outside of me with my eyes. I walked around my home and began thinking how did I feel when I first bought this and that, and when I was given that thing etc. It was difficult staying focused on it at first, I found my self thinking about other mundane tasks I needed to do and not "feeling" the gratitude for all that I had.

I would catch myself though and I would immediately go back to looking for more things that would remind me of the Feeling I had when I received something.

I spent the next three days doing this, but also I was fiercely focused and determined to persevere and not give in to any other forms of thinking. Focusing the mind is the hardest thing that a person can do. This is why people attract what they don't want. They are unaware of what they are even thinking about. The easiest thing to do for example is to complain. We were born complaining. "Hey, wait a minute here!!! I was in my mother's warm belly and now something painful is happening!! I am being pulled out by my ears!!

At the end of the three days of laser like focus of feeling grateful for what material things I had, the most beautiful feeling took me over. I walked into my bathroom and caught my reflection. I began to cry, for the first time in my life I was grateful for all the choices I had made. I was grateful for the gifts I had within me. I was grateful for my ability to focus, to be aware. I was most grateful for the choices I had made to study meditation, Reiki, nutrition, Chinese Energetic Medicine etc. I was grateful for the first time for BEING ME!!!

Now I do have to say Rosella, that it is a different feeling than Love. Even though all there is is love. It was clear to me that Love was the giving part of our Being and Gratitude is the Receiving part of our Being. I was and always have been able to love myself. I have loved and still love people very deeply. My children are perfect examples of how much I could feel the energy of love.

In order to Give we have to Receive and in order to Receive we have to Give.

You will have great harmony in your life when you can feel BOTH!! Love and Gratitude.

Feeling real Gratitude takes nothing more than the ability to be aware of what is already within you!! It is a LIBERATING, FREEING AND PEACEFUL feeling. I cried tears of joy!!

On December 27th 2006 I attracted the movie THE SECRET. I realized that
                    day the movie was written because of the book The Science of Getting Rich, by Wattles. I had read this book in 2002. I knew my life had changed when I read this book back then, but manifesting results was still slow in coming because I had not put the FEELING of Gratitude to proper use.

I began manifesting GREAT things at a very fast pace once I began Feeling Gratitude in every moment. I attracted the movie, then Powerful Intentions Forum, then Aaron's Law of Attraction and the Synchronicity Diagram, and the most Amazing Spiritual Tool I have ever used P.A.T.H.S.!!!! This is when I REALLY FELT GRATITUDE!!!! I will never forget the immense feeling of Gratitude after being on Paths less than a month and REALIZING I HAD BECOME THE PERSON I HAD ALWAYS DREAMED I COULD BE.

I give Aaron so much credit for this, because of his amazing ability to explain difficult topics of discussion so easily and with such passion, and for telling us then about Paths!! Talk about SYNCHRONICITY!!!

Today I am very aware of when I am not feeling Gratitude. I have practiced so fervently for months now that in an instant I know when I am "OFF".

I hope Rosella I have been able to explain how I can manifest what I desire so quickly. With the DeVisE method, and truly feeling Gratitude; things I consciously focus on will arrive via the quickest channels the universe can use to bring me my every desire!! I also HIGHLY recommend reading Haanel's book Master Key System. It will help you FOCUS your mind properly.

My Third Degree Black Belt test is this Friday May 18th, Thank you for already giving me the feeling that I am going to be Absolutely FABULOUS!!

I THINK YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS ROSELLA

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Skywriting Affirmations

Hey Rosella,

Thanks for asking! I don't really know the why yet -- ie what I'll do with it, all I know is that I have a huge burning GRATEFUL desire to do it -- it just feels wonderful and fascinating and fun and compelling, as if it's something I was born to do. I'm really looking forward to watching how my life path unfolds in the process . But I love the image of skywriting affirmations .

Keepya posted

hugs
                      Chansy

Comment

I LOVE this thread. It is absolutely spot on and fantastic. I am so grateful I found it

Grace, your posts are incredible

Comment

Thank you S.J!

Hi S.J!

I think your posts are pretty fabulous too!!!!

Aaron's DeVisE Method for Manifestation still Rocks my world!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Hi Grace,

I have just rediscovered this thread and have enjoyed reading all of the posts but was especially moved by your description of how you have woven gratitude into your daily life...you had referenced it in passing in other posts and conversations but I don't remember having been given this much detail. So actually...I am very grateful for your having described your gratitude!

Thank you...again and again and again...

I'm filled with gratitude and love right now,

Allen
                            With love and gratitude,

Allen
                            www.paths-now.com
                            www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

DeVisE in PDF

Download DEVISE in PDF here:
                              DEVISE Method of LOA
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami