No announcement yet.

Daily Abraham-Hicks Fix :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are adaptive Beings. And you're not finished as a species in your evolution. You are as unevolved now to what you will be 2000 years from now, or a million years from now—as the relics that you are digging up of the cave man. You are…we are all eternally continuing to evolve.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Kansas City, MO on Wednesday, September 15th, 2004 #404
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Everything is valid and everything is truthful, because Law of Attraction lets everything be. The question is not whether it's right or wrong, whether their approach is right or wrong, or whether my approach is right or wrong. The question is: Does their approach feel good to me? And if it doesn't, then I choose a different approach.

Excerpted from a workshop in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday, August 2nd, 1998
      All Is Well
      Namaste,
      Pamela

Comment

Since you have control over what thoughts you offer, what could be more just than the powerful Law of Attraction responding equally to everyone who offers a vibration? Once you gain control over the thoughts you think, your sense of injustice will subside and will be replaced with the exuberance for life and the zest to create that you were born with. Let everything in the Universe be an example to you of the way the Laws of the Universe work.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness" #408
        Namaste,
        Pamela

Comment

You're not ever going to get it done. Every time you evaluate contrast and conclude and then line up your Energy and allow it into your experience... at the same time you are achieving the result that you intended, you also achieve a new perspective from which to intend. You can't stand still. In every moment, there is a whole new set of stuff... new ideas, new desires being born.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Detroit, MI on Saturday, April 25th, 1998 #409
          Namaste,
          Pamela

Comment

I am a big fan of these.

Thanks so much Pamela! Keep them going...

Comment

Thanks so much Gary Here is the one for today:

Within the seed of your desire is everything necessary for it to blossom to fulfillment. And Law of Attraction is the engine that does the work. Your work is just to give it a fertile growing place in order to expand

Excerpted from a workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999
              Namaste,
              Pamela

Comment

Most people have a hard time delegating, or even wanting to delegate, because you have been justifying your existence through your hard work, and you equate success with struggle; you equate results with struggle. And so, you sort of wear your struggle like a badge of honor. And all of that is opposite of allowing the Well-being. The only thing that ever matters in success or achievement is your achieving the things that you want to achieve. So if you are setting standards and you're feeling uncomfortable about the standards that you've set, tweak the standards back a little bit. Ratchet it back a notch. Give yourself a break. Give yourself the benefit of the doubt. Lighten up. Be easier. Go slower. Take it easy. Have more fun. Love yourself more. Laugh more. Appreciate more. All is well. You can't get it wrong. You never get it done.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, April 20th, 2002 #411
                Namaste,
                Pamela

Comment

Be easy about this. Be playful about it. Don't work so hard at it. Let your dominant intent to be to feel good, and if you don't feel good, then let your dominant intent be to feel relief. Feel your way through it. If you think your way through it, you can get off on all kinds of tangents. If you feel your way through it, you can come quickly to your Core Energy, and when you do that only good can then flow to you.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Rye, NY on Sunday, October 12th, 1997 #412
                  Namaste,
                  Pamela

Comment

Your choices of action may be limited--but your choices of thought are not.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Saturday, May 25th, 2002 #413
                    Namaste,
                    Pamela

Comment

You are an extension of that which is Nonphysical. You are the leading edge, more specifically focused, eyes of that which is Nonphysical. The current you're using as the Energy that you are creating with is the Nonphysical. We are all in this together. You are the more specific eyes of the Nonphysical Energy.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Sunday, November 1st, 1998 #414
                      Namaste,
                      Pamela

Comment

If there is not something out here on the leading edge summoning what has come before it to it, then eventually there must be endedness.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, March 1st, 1997 #415
                        Namaste,
                        Pamela

Comment

When you're vibrating purely, you get only what's a match to that. It's your ambivalence: "I like that but I don't like that... I like that but I don't like that..." that keeps what you like and what you don't like coming at you all the time. You don't have to "turn the other cheek" when you are in vibrational harmony only with what you want. Then, only what you want comes.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Sunday, November 1st, 1998 #416
                          Namaste,
                          Pamela

Comment

Every time you say, "I appreciate that. I really like that. I applaud that. I acknowledge the value in that." Every time you do that, you spend some of your Energy, and it is the spending of the Energy that creates a vacuum, so to speak, or an attraction, so to speak, that draws more and more and more and more.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Sunday, November 2nd, 1997 #417
                            Namaste,
                            Pamela

Comment

Please, don't ever stop posting these! I am learning so much from this thread. It's wonderful!

Comment

The main event has never been the manifestation; the main event has always been the way you feel moment by moment, because that's what life is.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Syracuse, NY on Thursday, October 17th, 1996 #418
                                Namaste,
                                Pamela

Comment

Working...
                                X