No announcement yet.

Daily Abraham-Hicks Fix :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milk every moment for all the pleasure you can get from it. When you say, "It is my dominant intent to look for things that feel good today. No matter where I'm going, no matter what I'm doing, no matter who I'm doing it with, it is my dominant intent to look for what I'm wanting to see, to look for things that feel good," and the more you develop the habit of that kind of vibration -- the more the Universe understands that that's who you are! And so, the more you have access only to those kinds of things!

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999 #389
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Here's today's one.... And I have to say, it's definitely one of my favourites. Enjoy the laughter

Love and Light and Magic xxx

YouTube - Abraham-Hicks: This will make you laugh!
      Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
      Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
      Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

That was hilarious Odille
        Namaste,
        Pamela

Comment

Is it possible to be the visionary and the actionary of your own life? Not only possible, it's the way most of you intended it to be. It's the best of all worlds. What can be more exhilarating than to find a dream from the contrast, to fixate on the dream and let it give you pleasure as it grows, and then to watch Law of Attraction bring it into manifestation while you help with your action? Does it get any better than that? You didn't think so as you made the decision to come forth into these physical bodies. You said, "This is the best time in all eternity for a Creator to Create."

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Kansas City, KS on Sunday, September 27th, 1998 #39
          Namaste,
          Pamela

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
            That was hilarious Odille
            Glad you found it as funny as I did, Pamela

It's a good one to listen to whenever going through a bit of a challenging time.

Love and Light and Laughter xxx
            Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
            Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!

Comment

This is an Excellent one for me I tend towards impatience and impulsiveness, along with urgency ... and so, when I get an idea, or something has to be done, I tend to jump in immediately, detErmined to get it done as soon as possible ... and I'm learning to pre-pave - to get into the Vortex before acting, but I have to admit, I still forget sometimes, although I'm getting better and better at remembering now. This was a great reminder!

Enjoy.....

YouTube - Abraham ~ Trusting your intution & making decisions ~Part 1 of 2

Love and Light and Magic xxx

Comment

Mining the moment for something that feels good, something to appreciate, something to savor, something to take in, that's what your moments are about. They're not about justifying your existence. It's justified. You exist. It's not about proving your worthiness. It's done. You're worthy. It's not about achieving success. You never get it done. It's about "How much can this moment deliver to me?" And some of you like them fast, some of you like them slow. No one's taking score. You get to choose. The only measurement is between my desire and my allowing. And your emotions tell you everything about that.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, April 20th, 2002 #391
                Namaste,
                Pamela

Comment

Law of Attraction says, "That which is like unto itself is drawn." Which means vibrations are always matched. So as you experience the contrast which inspires the new idea within you, this new idea --this desire -- whether it is a strong one or a soft one, is summoning unto itself proportionately. And as it summons, it is always answered. It is the basis of our Universe: When it is asked, it is always given. The confusion that humans feel is that they think they are asking with their words -- or even with their action -- and sometimes you are. But the Universe is not responding to your words or your action. The Universe is responding to your vibrational calling.
                  Excerpted from a workshop in Cincinnati, OH on Saturday, July 15th, 2000
                  Namaste,
                  Pamela

Comment

When you begin to understand Law of Attraction, and you understand that which is like unto itself is drawn, then it is easier and easier to understand that you are offering a signal, and the entire Universe responds. And when you finally get that, and you begin to exercise some deliberate control about the signal that you offer, then it really begins to be fun, because then you recognize that nothing happens outside of your creative control. There are no things that happen by chance or by circumstance. There is nothing that is happening because of something you vibrated a long time ago or in a past life. It is not about what you were born into. It is only about what you are, right now, in this red hot fresh moment emitting.

Excerpted from a workshop in Seattle, WA on Saturday, June 20th, 1998
                    Namaste,
                    Pamela

Comment

Children coming forth today have a greater capacity to deal with the greater variety of information that is coming forward than you did. They deliberately are coming forth into this environment where there is more to contemplate. This generation gap that you are talking about, it has ever been thus. Each new generation, every new individual, that comes forth, is coming with you having prepared a different platform for them to proceed from. There is this thing that gets in the way of that that says, "I'm the parent. I got here first. I know more than you do." From the children's perspective, and from the purity of their Nonphysical Perspective, what they are saying is, "You're the parent. You got here first. You prepared a platform that I am leaping off from -- and my leap will be beyond anything that you have ever known."

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Saturday, February 27th, 1999 #395
                      Namaste,
                      Pamela

Comment

You are perceptual beings with different vantage points and -- it does not matter how much information is given -- you cannot see beyond the vibrational limits of where you are standing. You cannot live or see or experience outside of your own individual beliefs.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Dallas, TX on Saturday, March 13th, 1999 #397
                        Our Love,
                        Namaste,
                        Pamela

Comment

The emotion you feel is always about the vibrational variance between where you want to be and where you are. If you're out of balance, there are only two ways to bring yourself into alignment: Either raise your expectation to match your desire—or lower your desire to match your expectation.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, July 24th, 2004 #398
                          Namaste,
                          Pamela

Comment

Who you really are is Nonphysical Energy focused in a physical body, knowing full well that all is well and always has been, and always will be. You are here to experience the supreme pleasure of concluding new desires, and then of bringing yourself into vibrational alignment with the new desire that you've concluded -- for the purpose of taking thought beyond that which it has been before.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Cleveland, OH on Tuesday, July 11th, 2000 #400
                            Namaste,
                            Pamela

Comment

Law of Attraction abounds, and when it is said to you, "Ask, and it is given," there is no more powerful statement that is at the basis of what makes things happen than that. Now, how is it that you think you ask? With your words? The Universe doesn't hear your words. You ask with your desire. The desire that is born out of the contrast. That desire. That wanting. That's what summons the Life Force.

Excerpted from a workshop in Seattle, WA on Sunday, June 21st, 1998
                              All Is Well
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela

Comment

Illness or pain is just an extension of negative emotion. When you are no longer feeling any resistance to it, it's a non-issue.

San Rafael, CA -- 8/3/02
                                --- Abraham
                                Namaste,
                                Pamela

Comment

Working...
                                X