Daily Abraham-Hicks Fix :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serenac View Post
    Hi all! Well anyways I don't quite agree with Pamela, I do think most of the time it's better not to argue especially if it's something that isn't important. But I'm a real grrrrr! person I believe that sometimes you've got to fight for what's right. For example what do you think would've happened if everyone had just decided to tell Hitler he was right and just let him do whatever he wanted to do?

My ex was real abusive, now I can feel sympathy for him, understand that people who are abusive are suffering and feel pain, etc. But does that mean I had to let him beat up my son? He had 1000 reasons to justify why he thought it was all right to beat up a little kid, does that mean I had to just bow my head and say to him, yes you're right it's perfectly fine to beat up a defenseless little kid?

No, I rather believe in choosing your battles. If it isn't important, let it go! What does it matter if you gave the store clerk one dollar more or less? Or if your husband thinks watching football is more conducive to spiritual development than going on a meditation retreat?

But I don't believe in kow-towing to people who think it's alright to hurt other people.
    As near as I can tell, Pamela has only been posting quotes in this thread, so I don't see how you can "not quite agree" with her. You may disagree with Abraham...

There's a big difference between taking action to make things better for yourself and others (relieve suffering) and dwelling on negativity. You can take positive action while focusing on the positive outcome, mire yourself in self-pity and take no action, or take positive action while dwelling on the negative aspect of whatever it is you desire to change. In any given situation, we have a choice in how we think about it and the emotions that we feel. There's that old saying, "God, grant me the strength to change the things I can, the serenity to accept those things I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference."
    My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
    http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Oh yes I believe you're right Bill (teeheehee! you're right you're right, but really I do mean it), I mean about it not being Pamela's quote but rather Abraham's.

I also understand what Abraham is trying to say however, that so often stubbornly and obstinately insisting on being RIGHT at all costs is so very detrimental to us, to everyone. Everyone loses out, the one who insists on being right all the time and won't admit other points of view, the ones who feel trampled upon by the one who insists on being right no matter what.

However I'm a supporter of the quote you say, about the part of the quote where you say, the strength to change the things that I can. I believe in that, in not just sitting around in our home staring out the window and saying, oh G-d send me the perfect job the perfect partner the winning lottery ticket just send them flying in through the window to me! Now I'm not saying that occasionally it may not happen, occasionally it's certainly possible that something desirable will just come literally flying in through the window hehe!

But I believe in doing all the actions that are within our possibilities of doing. I believe in bringing in our grain of sand and if we each bring in that grain of sand G-d (or the Divine, or Divine Grace or however you like to call it) will bridge that gap for us that isn't possible for us human beings to do.

Oooh but this is really getting way off the original topic of this thread! Great thread love it! Abraham videos help me soooooooooo much in ways you just can't imagine!
      Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
      Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

The only problem with leaving and going someplace else is that you take yourself with you. You take your vibrational habits and patterns with you.
        --- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Albany, NY on Monday, May 18th, 1998 #382
        Namaste,
        Pamela
        Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Hello again

Sorry I missed a couple of days - I've been absorbed in something really fun, and just couldn't tear myself away lol.
          I'm up at 4am this morning, feeling inspired, excited and eager to get on with it again, so I thought I'd take the time out now, first thing, to post today's Abe-Hicks video, before I get carried away again lol.

Enjoy........

YouTube - Abraham-Hicks: Allowing Your Financial Abundance

Love and Light and All Kinds of Magic xxx
          Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
          Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
          Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.
            --- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Virginia Beach, VA on Saturday, April 12th, 1997 #383
            Namaste,
            Pamela

Comment

Thanks so much for posting all these videos Odille

This is synchronicity: You used the term "get on with it" in your post today and that was the exact term Abraham used in the quote I posted today
              Namaste,
              Pamela

Comment

WHAT A SYNCHRONICITY ODILLE! I was writing to you a letter, which of course I haven't sent to you yet, and in the letter I was telling you about some plans I have to try self-employment seeing as I can neither find a job nor do any of the jobs available out there appeal to me. And then you just happened to post this video about a man who is trying, like me, to be successfully self-employed! Without, of course, having received my letter yet, as I haven't sent it!

I'm getting tons and tons and tons of synchronicities lately. So fun!
                Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Yes I really do identify with that guy in the video! I just can't make peace with a 9-5 job either, for so many reasons such as I just don't have the qualifications for such a job, for example I don't know how to use Microsoft Office and who ever heard of someone getting an office job if they don't know how to use Office?? I don't have a car so I can't travel far to work. My son is constantly sick so I have to stay home and care for him, and no boss is going to stand for someone who is constantly absent. Etc. So I'd much prefer to work from home, using whatever things I DO know how to do and not have to worry if my son is sick.

But I find it veeery scary to imagine the idea of not having a steady, dependable monthly paycheck to count on. Anyways so great video!

Comment

Every time you praise something, every time you appreciate something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe, "More of this, please. More of this, please." You need never again make another verbal statement of this intent, and if you were allowing your cork to float -- all good things would flow to you.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Spring, MD on Saturday, April 19th, 1997 #384
                    Namaste,
                    Pamela

Comment

The child is thinking, and receiving vibrational thought from you on the day that he enters your environment. That is the reason that beliefs are transmitted so easily from parent to child, from parent to child, from parent to child. The child is vibrationally receiving your fears, your beliefs, even without your spoken word... If you want to do that which is of greatest value for your child, give thought only to that which you want, and your child will receive only those wanted thoughts.
                      --- Abraham

Excerpted from "The Law of Attraction, The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham" #385
                      Namaste,
                      Pamela

Comment

If there is something that you have to do, resist the temptation to do it under duress. Ask yourself, "What's the worst thing that would happen if I didn't do this?" And if you can get away with not doing it at all, don't do it. And then imagine what would it feel like to have this done. Spend a day or two, if you can, just 15 minutes here, 5 minutes here, 2 minutes here, here and here, imagining it completed in a way that pleases you! And then, the next time you decide that you're going to take action about it, the action is going to be a whole lot easier.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Phoenix, AZ on Sunday, April 5th, 1998 #386
                        Namaste,
                        Pamela

Comment

Washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen....... (and no I don't have a dishwasher! sigh!). Cleaning the bathroom......... What would happen if I didn't do these things? = Disgusting house!

So I don't think I could get away with not doing these things.......... Boohoohooooooooo! (You can see I hate doing these things!)

Comment

On the other hand I guess my life can't be so bad if these are absolutely the most horrid things I have to do.........

Comment

If your desire is strong enough, it doesn't matter what your beliefs are. If you have a desire that is strong enough, that desire will be the dominant vibration, and it will over-ride any other vibration that you have.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, September 13th, 1997 #387
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela

Comment

A young Palestinian man was found in Israel, he had a bomb strapped to him, and when it detonated, it didn't detonate properly and he was wounded. But he did not get the triumphant results that he was seeking, he did not blow himself up and the people that were around him. And so he was captured. And when the newsman was asking him, why did you do this? He said, they killed my friend and I wanted to die. In other words, it was that simple: "They killed my friend and I wanted to die." We think that those pure and simple words speak to this (Middle East Crisis) more clearly than all other words that have been spoken. It is that feeling that you've done this to me, so I'll do this to you, then you'll do this to me, and then I'll do this to you. And what happens in that is, it just gets bigger and bigger, and bigger. And no one ever wins. There is no triumph that ever comes from any of that.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Albany, NY on Thursday, October 4th, 2001 #388
                                Namaste,
                                Pamela

Comment

Working...
                                X