No announcement yet.

Daily Abraham-Hicks Fix :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a decision and then make the decision right. Line up your Energy with it. In most cases it doesn't really matter what you decide. Just decide. There are endless options that would serve you enormously well, and all or any one of them is better than no decision.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Saturday, February 21st, 1998 #435
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

We want to help you regain clarity about your individual power. Everyone has it. No one can ever take it away from you. No one can ever do anything "bad" to you. No one can assert into your experience. Everything, without exception, comes only by your individual invitation to it. Do you understand the process of asking? When you give something your attention and it becomes your dominant vibration relative to the subject--that is your asking. So, deliberate creating is not so much about looking out into the world and saying, "Oh, there are things that are good that I want to create or attract into my experience, and there are things that are bad that I don't want to create or attract into my experience." Deliberate creating is more about deliberate allowing. Deliberate allowing is more like deliberate vibration.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, March 8th, 2003 #436
      Namaste,
      Pamela

Comment

Nothing is more debilitating than to care about something you can't do anything about. And you can't do anything about your adult children. You can want better for them, and maybe even begin to provide something for them, but in the long run, you cannot do anything about someone else's vibration other than hold them in the best light you can, mentally, and then project that to them. And sometimes, distance makes that much more possible than being up close to them.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Ashland, OR on Saturday, July 19th, 2003 #437
        Namaste,
        Pamela

Comment

You cannot have a happy ending to an unhappy journey.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, September 13th, 1997 #438
          Namaste,
          Pamela

Comment

Everything is valid and everything is truthful, because Law of Attraction lets everything be. The question is not whether it's right or wrong, whether their approach is right or wrong, or whether my approach is right or wrong. The question is: Does their approach feel good to me? And if it doesn't, then I choose a different approach.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday, August 2nd, 1998 #439
            Namaste,
            Pamela

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
              There are no happier people on this planet than those who decide that they want something, define what they want, get hold of the feeling of it even before it's manifestation, and then joyously watch the unfolding, as piece by piece, by piece it begins to unfold. That's the feeling of your hands in the clay.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, August 18th, 2001 #434

Hi Pamela

I really like this one!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
              Energetic Science Ministries
              Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Thanks, Kevin. It is one of my favorites as well
                Namaste,
                Pamela

Comment

The Universe does not know whether the vibration that you're offering is because of something you're observing or something you're remembering or something that you are imagining. It just receives the vibration and answers it with things that match it.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Napa, CA on Thursday, February 27th, 1997 #440
                  Namaste,
                  Pamela

Comment

What better way could anyone spend money than back into the economy which gives more people work? What you call your economy is the exchange of human Energy. And so, think back a few hundred years about what your economy was in this nation. And what has changed? Have more resources been trucked in from other planets? Or have more people, over more time, just identified more things that they desire -- and the Nonphysical Energy that is endless and infinite supplies that? We never hear any of you say, "Well, I have been well for so many years, that I've decided that I'm going to be sick for a while to allow some other people to be well." Because you know that whether you're well or not doesn't have anything to do with them not getting enough wellness. You're not using up the wellness and depriving them of it. And it is the same thing with the abundance. People that have managed to find vibrational harmony with abundance, so that it is flowing to them and through them -- are not depriving anyone else of that abundance.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Sunday, January 10th, 1999 #441
                    Namaste,
                    Pamela

Comment

There is no risk for you out here on the leading edge, ever. And when you come to understand the true nature of Well-being in which you have come forth--then you can relax and begin to enjoy this magnificent adventure which is your creative life experience. We are not here to guide the specifics of that which you choose. You get to choose that, and you can't get it wrong. We are here to assist you--only to assist you--in finding vibrational harmony with your desire; knowing that when you find vibrational harmony with your desire, you are, in this moment, a joyful Being. And that is our dominant wish for you.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Kansas City, MO on Saturday, June 1st, 2002 #442
                      Namaste,
                      Pamela

Comment

If you decide to make someone the enemy and you're pushing very hard against them, you don't affect them at all, but you disconnect yourself from the Stream. If someone cheats you, they cannot diminish your experience. They only diminish their experience. You cannot be diminished by someone cheating you unless you get all upset about being cheated and push against them and use that as your excuse to disconnect from the Stream.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Diego, CA on Saturday, July 25th, 1998 #443
                        Namaste,
                        Pamela

Comment

Get out into the sunlight, out where everything is, with a vibration that is so dominant that those who annoy you, those who don't agree with you, those who make your life feel uncomfortable don't come into your experience, because your vibration, through your practice, has become so clear, so pure, so clean, so in keeping with what you want, that the world that revolves around you just feels like that. That's what you planned.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Friday, March 9th, 2001 #444
                          Namaste,
                          Pamela

Comment

If you are being swept into some current that is not comfortable, or not in harmony with your desire, you must remember that couldn't happen if you weren't offering a vibration that matched it in some way. If you're vibrating differently from that, you're not having that experience.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Diego, CA on Sunday, August 3rd, 1997 #445
                            Namaste,
                            Pamela

Comment

You don't have to protect yourself from anything! In fact, an attitude of protection will surely bring you to the vibration of the thing from which you're protecting yourself. Because you can't look at something and say, "Oh no, I'm saying a prayer to protect myself from you," without achieving vibrational harmony with "you", whatever you are.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Seattle, WA on Saturday, July 3rd, 1999 #446
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela

Comment

Make more decisions in every day. Because a decision is a summoning of life. That's why a little chaos is good for you, because often you don't make a decision until you get yourself in a jam. And then, in the middle of the jam, you make a decision, but that decision summons Life Force. Have you ever been a place where you couldn't quite make up your mind and you just felt sort of limp? "Oh, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know." And then you decided, and you felt alive again. We want you to know that you'll never get it done. So don't approach this from, "I gotta get on this" because you're not ever going to get it done, anyway. And the other thing we want you to know is, you cannot get it wrong. So, make a decision. Let it flow.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Larkspur, CA on Sunday, August 16th, 1998 #447
                                Namaste,
                                Pamela

Comment

Working...
                                X