Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Law of Attraction. An important question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law of Attraction. An important question.

Hello,

this is my first post at this forum and I hope my question is here at the right place.

I'm a believer in the LOA. As early as my childhood I was able to manifest astounishing occurrences in my life. But at that time I wasn't really aware of this awesome skill.

For years I try to answer a mind-boogling question about the logic of the LOA.
    Imagine this situation: There is the chance to win a prize, and there not only you, manifesting the situation, that you win the prize. So there for example 100 People and 50 % of it know the power of LOA. Who will win the prize ?

It is extremly difficult to answer this question, because no one really knows how our universe does funktion in reality.

One Person will win the prize and the other ? The other will get this prize by other ways ?

What do you think about it ?

Sincerely

First of all, welcome to the forum Bockwurst!

You have initiated yourself here with an awesome, thought provoking question.

To answer your question by using your example: first of all, no two people are identical and no two people think and/or feel the same things. I think you and I both will agree on this.

So, as in the case of your example, there are 50 people who know about the law of attraction. Let's say for example the prize is something really great, like a million dollar house. Out of the 50 people who know LOA, how many will have self-doubts about winning this house even though they know how the law of attraction works? My guess is way more than half. I know lots and lots of people who know about LOA, but still feel like they don't know it "well enough" or who believe they may not be "worthy enough" to win such a prize.

Of the remaining people who know LOA, how many are there that may want the house, but not particularly like the state, area of the country, city, or weather that the house is located. Maybe some prefer the beach while this house is in the mountains, or vice versa.

How many people are thinking about the tax burden of this house, even though they may want it and know about LOA? How many people are thinking about the hassle of selling their current home and moving themselves and family to another area and finding work? How many people are thinking the house is rather modern and they prefer traditional?

I guess you get the picture. In other words, there are a hundred or more reasons why one person may be more lined up with this prize than another.

However, I think the number one reason is belief. Let's say that instead of a house, the prize was 10 million dollars. Who would not want that, right?

How many people truly believe, regardless of what they want, that they can manifest 10 million dollars? How many people believe that they are the ones who could win 10 million dollars? Someone could feel they need it more than another person, but do they feel they could actually possess it? Probably not.

So, I guess to answer your question, the winner of this prize would be the person who most believes they will win the prize. And actually, this person may not have even ever heard the term, "Law of Attraction" before. Because the LOA works whether one knows about it or not.
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

How about people that win prizes (like Publishers Clearing House or big lotteries) that never knew about LOA or believed they would win but they hoped they would (as most people who enter do hope). They are so surprised and in shock. I think there is more involved than just the LOA.

Comment

Not a law of absolute

It is a attraction law. Like magnetics its force drives its effect. Thats what cool about it otherwise all lotteries would be a farce. Or Aaron would have retired by now...
        "But ye shall receive power..."
        Acts 1:8

Comment

From what I understand about the law of attraction is that you emit a certain signal or vibration that attracts things accordingly. I don't think it matters if you believe you will win a contest or not, I think it matters what you believe about yourself, what your core beliefs are, and you will attract things accordingly into your life. I think the idea of using the law of attraction to win a particular contest is misguided.

Stacey
          Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

It's all good

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
            How many people truly believe, regardless of what they want, that they can manifest 10 million dollars? How many people believe that they are the ones who could win 10 million dollars? Someone could feel they need it more than another person, but do they feel they could actually possess it? Probably not.

So, I guess to answer your question, the winner of this prize would be the person who most believes they will win the prize. And actually, this person may not have even ever heard the term, "Law of Attraction" before. Because the LOA works whether one knows about it or not.
            True Pamela, no LOA back then...
            Around the mid '90's when living in Pittsburgh, I was winning some fun prizes from one of the best classic rock stations in the country WDVE Some cases of beer now and then. They started doing some major contests/prizes. I won a cruise to the Bahama's that was sweet. I just knew I would win and when they called to tell me, my reaction was so calm, they might've been bummed to put it on the radio.
            For Valentine's day there was a contest for 4 days in Clearwater Fla. I wanted to win and take my girlfriend as a big surprise. I saw it happening, knew it, visualized, the whole nine yards. Some serious emotion going on there. And sure enough, won on the last day of the contest.
            I feel my confidence and demeanor was the key, when I was the wrong caller, etc., I smiled, laughed, and knew I would get through. This could be similar to entering the lottery and not winning that time -- don't be disgruntled, be grateful and glad.

From my "Seth" readings, I learned that emotion is the 'mojo' that turbo charges manifestations. Are you thoroughly excited to win?? Also beliefs... Do you believe it's an abundant universe? Know that there is plenty to go around? Rightful to have? Winning $10 mil is sweet, they'll have another lottery drawing afterwards, so someone else can have the prize another day. How 'in the now' are you when playing?? Also "I'll win some day" isn't a day of the week.... That's not gonna happen.

Have fun with it, it's only a dollar.

Doug
            With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

I apologize because I think my post seems a little curt. That's not how I meant it. It's hard to explain, but I think that our underlying core beliefs, (beliefs that we may not even be aware of, usually regarding ourselves or how the world works) can override anything that we can convince ourselves of in the moment. That's why in regards to the law of attraction, I feel that it's extremely important to do some real soul searching and getting to know yourself, so that you can become aware of these beliefs that may be quietly harming you behind the scenes and then change them. And as you change them, the signal you send out into the world will also change and you will attract more positive things. But I have also forgotten the emotional factor of the law of attraction. So I wanted to thank you Doug, for reminding about that!

Stacey
              Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

You're welcome, Stacey. And you're right on the mark w/core beliefs, they more often than not, remain hidden. That's great you know about those.
                In a way, I find the 'Law of Attraction' like a song title. Yes, it tells you something, but it has lyrics that tell the whole story (I think core beliefs is in the first verse).
                Getting to know yourself, that's a major endeavor for many. Ha, we are experts on everyone else, right?? Great point to bring up and important. I've found knowing one's self very powerful and fulfilling, especially when you when you work w/your strengths.
                Thanks Stacey!
                With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

Working...
                X