Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power of meditation

What is meditation?

Meditation is to make your mind calm and to enjoy peace of mind .
    If you have a calm mind , then you can experience happiness , you will be another one you don’t know before.
    You can feel the universe around you , you will love yourself , your life , your face.
    You will control your problems , problems will disappears in your life .
    Because peaceful mind can let you enjoy your life .
    You want be calm and happy all the time?
    Then try meditation , you will feel free , If we train in meditation.
    If you have a problem in controlling your mind and controlling your thoughts , then you need to meditate every day .
    Now life have a lot of events , news and that all makes us Suffering , our minds have a lot of negative energy .
    We can change this state by meditation , by using our powers .
    your mind can be your hell , or your paradise , just chose what you want to live in .
    physical symptoms of anxiety and stress

self improvement and motivation

Originally posted by light7 View Post
    What is meditation?

Meditation is to make your mind calm and to enjoy peace of mind .
    If you have a calm mind , then you can experience happiness , you will be another one you don’t know before.
    You can feel the universe around you , you will love yourself , your life , your face.
    You will control your problems , problems will disappears in your life .
    Because peaceful mind can let you enjoy your life .
    You want be calm and happy all the time?
    Then try meditation , you will feel free , If we train in meditation.
    If you have a problem in controlling your mind and controlling your thoughts , then you need to meditate every day .
    Now life have a lot of events , news and that all makes us Suffering , our minds have a lot of negative energy .
    We can change this state by meditation , by using our powers .
    your mind can be your hell , or your paradise , just chose what you want to live in .
    Welcome to the Forum light7,

I agree with your post wholeheartedly!

Meditation Made Easy!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

I've been trying to push myself lately to meditate every day, but I just can't. It's kind of boring to me. However, if the stress continues to have the impact it has now on me, I'll have to give it a try again.
      Biofuels Watch

Comment

Hi Lovies! And a big to you, Max!

I have found meditation to be one of the most transforming experiences and make a point to set aside time each day to practice. Our minds are constantly active, always jumping from thought to thought, emotion to emotion. Connecting to the nonlocal intelligence, the universal soul that lies within us and is part of us all, requires finding a way past the fog of distracting thoughts that typically hide it from us. We cannot fight our way through that barrier any more than we can fight out way through a real fog. If you want to see across the street on a foggy day, nothing you can do physically will help. You must wait, calmly and patiently, for the fog to lift on its own. Every once in a while, a clear patch will emerge, and you can glimpse what lies ahead. The same is true of thoughts. If we are quiet, we encounter moments of pure silence, or "gaps" and in these gaps we can glimpse the deeper levels of the soul. Each glimpse increases our understanding, and eventually our consciousness becomes expanded.

The purpose of meditation is to stop thinking for a time, wait for the fog to thin, and glimpse the spirit within. Controlling the flood of thoughts is very difficult for most people and beginners can become very frustrated...But frustration is just another thought, another emotion that gets in the way. The goal is to release all thoughts, quietly and passively. Once you begin to practice it regularly it becomes easier and easier and will start you on the road to transforming your life and creating synchronicities and the miracles you desire.

It is because I am personally such an huge advocate of meditation that I am deeply grateful that PATHS has created the new Quantum Meditation. This will undoubtedly be a magnificent help to those who wish to easily and effortlessly experience deep meditation.

PATHS ~ Mind Energetics

With Much Love, Gratitude and Gentle Blessings,

Pamela
        My PATHS Website
        My Art Website
        My Paintings As Prints
        My Facebook

Comment

Pamela,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and your explanation.

As I am just beginning to dive into meditation, do you know some website that you can recommend, with easy and beginner instructions on meditation?

Thanks in advance.
          Biofuels Watch

Comment

Meditative Verse

I like to meditate on this when things get rough...
            "Peace I leave you. My Peace I give you. Not as the world gives. So let your heart be untroubled and do not be afraid" John 14:27
            "But ye shall receive power..."
            Acts 1:8

Comment

Hi Max, You are most welcome!

I have been meditating seriously for about 3 years and I think this video is one of the best instructions for beginners found on the net. This is the first of five parts, and if it resonates with you, you can find the rest over on the right side of the page. Here's the link:

YouTube - How to meditate

In this one, it is stated that mantras (vibrational sounds of nature, for example, "so-hum"..."so" being thought or verbalized on the intake of a breath and "hum" on the outake) should not be used, but as you progress and if you like the idea, I see no reason why not. The same is true for sutras which are Sanskrit mantras that have meaning. An example of a sutra would be "Aham Brahmasmi" (ah-HUM bra-MAHS-mee..."the core of my being is the ultimate reality, the root and ground of the universe, the source of all that exists"). There are many others that have been used successfully for centuries and while they may sound foreign, the soul will understand the meaning even if you do not. However, as a beginner, I would put the mantras and sutras on the back burner until you feel nice and comfortable with simple meditation!

I find that concentrating on my breathing is the easiest way to get into that place of "no thought" and Aaron Murakami (Hi Aaron! ) shared his breathing exercises for cultivating Qi here with us a couple of years back that I think you will enjoy. Here's the link:

http://www.energeticforum.com/health...vating-qi.html

Personally, I have found much of the info I needed about meditation from books more than I have from perusing the net and if you are interested, I will be more than happy to direct you to some of my favorite authors that discuss it. But for now, you might want to simply look to these videos and Aaron's thread on breathing so you don't get overloaded with to much information. As with anything else, meditation should be effortless and easy as well as enjoyable...I also believe that many people have their own method that works for them and ALL are valid, so there is no need to get all caught up with specific "rules". Let me know how you feel about the videos, okay Max? And if you want any more info at any point, I will be more than happy to share! In the meantime, I wish you much fun and serenity as you "dive in" to this wonderful practiceof meditation!

Pamela
              My PATHS Website
              My Art Website
              My Paintings As Prints
              My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                Welcome to the Forum light7,

I agree with your post wholeheartedly!

Meditation Made Easy!

thanks a lot keven you welcome

Comment

Originally posted by MaxR View Post
                  I've been trying to push myself lately to meditate every day, but I just can't. It's kind of boring to me. However, if the stress continues to have the impact it has now on me, I'll have to give it a try again.
                  if you try meditate every day you will love it so much, i think you make some thing wrong ,try again i trust that all the stress will disappears.my best wishes

that is a good book
                  stress management free e-book
                  this video also
                  Effective Meditation Manifest what you really Want NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela View Post

I have found meditation to be one of the most transforming experiences and make a point to set aside time each day to practice. Our minds are constantly active, always jumping from thought to thought, emotion to emotion. Connecting to the nonlocal intelligence, the universal soul that lies within us and is part of us all, requires finding a way past the fog of distracting thoughts that typically hide it from us. We cannot fight our way through that barrier any more than we can fight out way through a real fog. If you want to see across the street on a foggy day, nothing you can do physically will help. You must wait, calmly and patiently, for the fog to lift on its own. Every once in a while, a clear patch will emerge, and you can glimpse what lies ahead. The same is true of thoughts. If we are quiet, we encounter moments of pure silence, or "gaps" and in these gaps we can glimpse the deeper levels of the soul. Each glimpse increases our understanding, and eventually our consciousness becomes expanded.

The purpose of meditation is to stop thinking for a time, wait for the fog to thin, and glimpse the spirit within. Controlling the flood of thoughts is very difficult for most people and beginners can become very frustrated...But frustration is just another thought, another emotion that gets in the way. The goal is to release all thoughts, quietly and passively. Once you begin to practice it regularly it becomes easier and easier and will start you on the road to transforming your life and creating synchronicities and the miracles you desire.

It is because I am personally such an huge advocate of meditation that I am deeply grateful that PATHS has created the new Quantum Meditation. This will undoubtedly be a magnificent help to those who wish to easily and effortlessly experience deep meditation.

PATHS ~ Mind Energetics

Pamela
                    thanks pamela for waching my topic

Comment

Originally posted by wpage View Post
                      I like to meditate on this when things get rough...
                      "Peace I leave you. My Peace I give you. Not as the world gives. So let your heart be untroubled and do not be afraid" John 14:27
                      thanks for your warm words , peace for you

Comment

Hi light7!

Oh, my...Forgive me for not welcoming you sooner! I guess I was so busy being exquisitely delighted by your topic on meditation that I neglected to realize that you are a new member of the forum! It is so lovely to have you here, light7! Your thoughts on meditation ring so true with me, so I was drawn to your post immediately!

And I would also like to thank you for the link to Motivation Academy you have shared in your signature. I had a nice long look to it and I found the videos there wonderful!

Pamela
                        My PATHS Website
                        My Art Website
                        My Paintings As Prints
                        My Facebook

Comment

Thank you very much, Pamela. I will check out the videos and get started with meditating!
                          Biofuels Watch

Comment

PATHS ~ Mind Energetics

Pamela
                            Thanks Pamela,
                            I had started a similiar thread when I thought things were not exactly right in my meditation practices. The advice there was also helpful
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/person...editation.html
                            and
                            www.mozaar.us
                            Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
                            www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

Hi light7!

Oh, my...Forgive me for not welcoming you sooner! I guess I was so busy being exquisitely delighted by your topic on meditation that I neglected to realize that you are a new member of the forum! It is so lovely to have you here, light7! Your thoughts on meditation ring so true with me, so I was drawn to your post immediately!

And I would also like to thank you for the link to Motivation Academy you have shared in your signature. I had a nice long look to it and I found the videos there wonderful!

Pamela
                              hi Pamela you welcome , thanks for visiting my blog

Comment

Working...
                              X