Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living in the Vortex, Aiming Unconditional Love at EVerything... Magic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living in the Vortex, Aiming Unconditional Love at EVerything... Magic!

So, I've finally got a moment to share here what has been working so incredibly well for me over the last few weeks....

Unconditional Love. Now, that could sound wafty, and many people could think they know what that is. I thought I did. And I know I've written about this before. BUT... this time, the difference is, I've learned how to keep it going!

Here's what I've discovered..... when you feel Unconditional Love, that sensation you feel, is your Power coursing through you. It takes practice, but once you've got the hang of it, you can aim that Power, like a fire-hose, at Absolutely Anything... and see magical results. Results you'd never have imagined.

It's also, I believe, what Abraham refers to as getting into the Vortex.... same thing. Same vibration. Same Power. Same effect.

There must be infinite ways to achieve this, but here's how I've been doing it:

If you're using PATHS, it's very effective to do this exercise during your viewing of your modules (I watch mine every day, and do this exercise for the duration of the viewing). If not, just pick a time (first thing in the morning works best because it sets you up perfectly for the rest of the day), when you can sit quietly and undisturbed.

Start with your body. Your body is made up of around 50 trillion individual cells. Each one working as an individual within the whole. Doing its own job in order to serve the whole. Each one has a consciousness. Start by sending Unconditional Love to each of those cells. All you need to do in order to do this, is to think of those cells with compassion. Love them just for existing. They don't even have to do anything to deserve your love, you just love them because they are.

This is a little bit like tuning in a radio station - it can take a little while to hit the right vibration.... and when you do, you will feel it physically, in your chest. You'll feel an expanding feeling. Just like you do when you think of someone you love unconditionally.

Once you feel this, the aim is to try and keep it going for as long as you can. It'll be like learning to ride a bicyle - you'll be on and off, but just keep getting back on, and the more you practice, the longer you'll be able to hold it at a time.

Then move on to people in your life - send this Unconditional Love to a person. Remember, the Power is in the Uncondtional Love - Love just for existing, regardless of any outcome or result. Sometimes I sense this Power as a gold light - it may be different for everyone... the important thing is that it's the feeling of Unconditional Love.

Then move on to things you're worried about.... to each of these situations, send that Unconditional Love. Love for the situation - Regardless of how it will turn out.

This is the trick, and it's what makes all the difference - Love for the situation you're worried about, regardless of how it will turn out.... what you're effectively doing there, is chanelling your Power (the feeling of Unconditional Love is the feeling of your Power coursing through you!), and aiming it at the situation - and opening up to, and allowing the best possible outcome, regardless of what it is. Then, no matter what the outcome turns out to be, it will be perfect for you - probably in ways you'd never have dreamed of! You can aim it at your bank account and/or your wallet and/or money in general. Remember to keep it UNCONDITIONAL - so, not a lot of money, not a healthy bank account, but just money in general, just the very existance of it; your bank account just for existing - exactly as it is. Just as you would love a baby just because it is. Your child just because he exists. Unconditional Love.

Again, it takes practice. It's quite a challenge, when we're worried about something, or when we don't want something, to send Unconditional Love to it. It's difficult to not latch onto an outcome.... but in the moment you latch onto a specific outcome, you're closing off the Power. If you send Conditional Love, instead of Unconditional Love (in other words you are attached to a particular outcome (condition) ) then in that moment, you've tuned out... you need to tune back into the Unconditional Love - that is the Power.

I hope this makes sense.

If you do this each day, preferably in the morning (and you can aim that Power at your whole day ahead of you, and anything specific you're concerned about) you will find you become more and more Powerful, and you get better and better at it. And then, as you go about your day, when something comes up that you're not happy about, or that bothers you or worries you, conjour up that Power - that feeling of Unconditional Love that you've been practicing, and aim it at whatever the issue is... you'll be Amazed at the effect and speed of the results!!

I have now got to the stage (with lots of practice and falling off the bicycle and getting back on lol ), where, when something happens during my day that worries me, or that I don't want.... I catch myself in the moment of reaction - and I correct it. Sometimes I'll have a bit of a negative reaction, but then I remind myself, and I'm now able to stop, conjour up Unconditional Love and aim it, just like a fire-hose, at that situation or person - and it is UNbelievable some of the results I've seen - things I'd never have imagined! Things turn around, change, time stands still, people change, unexpected things happen.... it all works out perfectly, despite the original impression!

Remember that it takes practice, so it's important to be gentle with yourself - just as you would if you were teaching a child to ride a bicycle. Keep practicing, keep getting back in line, in tune, in balance in this way.

Starting with the cells of the body, I found extremely effective - for two main reasons: one... I found it easy to feel compassion for each little cell trying so hard and doing its best to contribute to who I am, and two: Allowing the things we want into our lives relies on the Love we have for ourselves. If you love yourself and have high self esteem, you'll be allowing abundance into your life in all areas. And it's easier (and perhaps more thorough lol) to love, unconditionally, the individual cells that strive to serve the whole, than it is perhaps to love the whole immediately. This is a way to Self Love and Appreiciation - and most importantly Unconditional Love for the magnificence that is You. So, because this is so effective, apart from starting my morning exercise with it, I also use it during the day whenever I think of it, and whenever I'm having trouble tuning into Unconditional Love - I go back to aiming it at my cells first, and then I move it onto whatever else I'm aiming for.

I hope this helps.
    Let me know if you do it, how it goes, and if there's anything I can help with.
    Love and Light and Magic xxx
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

amazing, I have for years been working on unconditional love, I think sometimes yes! got it, then ..
    Thanks, great read and lots of food for thought.
    See life every day~Believe in life everyday

Comment

Great Info

I always wonder when I'm trying to send love to my love ones if I'm doing it the right way or not. This gave me a better way to do it..

Thanks, Yari

Comment

Thank you for this post. I am using the Unconditional Love mod right now and after reading this am looking forward to putting this into practice.
        I have sure felt a shift in the way I see so many things in my life over the last six months, this is when I started using PATHS, the biggest one I think is the fact that I am starting to not just say but actually believe that true love really is the answer to all problems. Even so it is so easy to fall back into the same rut of being negative or as many of my friends like to call it "realistic". One thing that I have battled with is the idea of being into some of these things like love and peace and self help, and helping others is not always the "coolest" thing when you in your 20's ( I'm 26). It is cool to laugh at others pain and misfortune. It is cool to just get caught up in going to the next party or chasing the next fling, or car, or money, or fill in the blank. I say this because I was that "realistic" person, in some areas I guess I still am. But I was never actually happy at all.
        I am starting to see now that when I focus on loving others, serving others and trying to uplift my brothers and sisters of this world, that is when all the blessing really start flowing in. For me these are not just material, although those manifest also; but they are peace and calmness of mind, they are friendships both new and renewed and they are so many things that I can not even name. For me that has been the best thing ever, the shift in the way I see the world, and for me that is the coolest thing ever.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.
        Buddha

Josh
        PATHS ~ Mind Energetics
        http://www.chooseyourpaths.com/
        Project1world

Comment

Oh this is so hard the part about AIMING the love at something or someone. It's fairly easy for me to FEEL compassion, appreciation and love for something or someone, but I can't seem to SEND the love out! Anyone have any suggestions?

For example I've been reading Living On Love and he says it is a very different thing to FEEL love and to actually SEND love, they are not the same thing at all. SENDING love is what works magic, FEELING love doesn't do anything, you just stand there and feel the love but it stays locked up inside you, it doesn't go anywhere or do anything.

For example he FEELS love for his son, but for the love that he feels for his son to work he must SEND it to his son, ever since he started sending love to his son every day miracles occurred. Before that, like all parents he FELT love for his son, but he wasn't sending it anywhere.

So I look at my kids every day and I FEEL lots and lots and lots of love for them every day. But I am not SENDING them love, the love I feel for them just stays inside of me and whirls around inside of me but it doesn't go anywhere, it doesn't reach my kids or anyone else. They feel loved because I specifically and deliberately let them know that I love them, but I am not actually SENDING them any love at all.

So how do you go about actually getting that love that you feel inside, OUT of you? For example, to let my kids know that I love them and for them to receive the love that I feel for them, I hug them and kiss them. If I want to let for example a letter or a bill know that I love them too I can hold the letter or the bill in my hand and kiss it. But I can't really go out and hug and kiss people I don't know, or go around caressing the walls of say an office to let it know that I love and appreciate it.

I know in Living On Love he says you can visualize a beam of light coming from your heart and aim it towards the object of your love, but when I do that I don't feel anything, I don't feel any love or an expanding feeling.

Oh I know love is so complicated. It is natural and it is so complicated. I thought it was enough just to love someone, to FEEL love for that person.

Then I find out that no matter how much you love someone, that person won't KNOW that you love them if you don't DEMONSTRATE that love in some way, for example by hugging the person or kissing them or telling them with words that you love them (people aren't usually telepathic after all! if you don't say it out loud they won't know it!). If you don't let the person that you love KNOW that you love them, they will spend their whole life feeling unloved.

No matter how much love you feel inside yourself for that person.

And then SENDING love and working with love is yet another, totally different thing from just FEELING love. Feeling love for example is natural, but I suppose that sending love is not natural. Just as DEMONSTRATING love or letting someone know that you love them also is not natural. (Well I suppose it may be natural for you if you grew up in an environment where everyone demonstrated their love to each other all the time, but usually demonstrating love is not natural or easy.) Feeling love is natural and no one needs to teach you how to feel love. But demonstrating love isn't natural, someone needs to teach you how to demonstrate your love, and you need to learn and practice demonstrating it.

Anyways, so I'd like to know, how do I actually go about SENDING the love that I naturally feel to the person, thing or situation that I already FEEL love and appreciation for? How do I AIM that love, how do I get it out of me and into the person, thing or situation that I love?

Thanks all! Serena
          Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
          Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Hi Serena

In my experience, there is a difference between the emotion and the power.

When you love someone or something, you are automatically sending that love to them - just by feeling it. And that person WILL know - even if on a subconscious level - they WILL feel that love.

Sending love, as described in the "Living on Love" series, is a different thing, although it's related - it's basically taking the sensation of feeling love for someone or something... a bit further. It goes beyond being an emotion and becomes a power.

Here's an exercise I use that you may find helps...

When I have a gig, I spend a little time in the morning, when I do the exercise I mention in the 7 day experiment - I imagine I can see myself at the venue, singing. Most of the venues I play, I haven't been there before and therefore I don't know what it looks like - but that doesn't matter, it's just the idea. I see myself (I'm not very good visually so when I say "see" myself, I mean more like I have a sense of it rather than actually seeing) and I bring up the feeling of Unconditional Love for that me singing there. As I feel the feeling of Unconditional Love, I imagine it flowing towards that me. Then I fill that self with a gold light - which is filled with Unconditional Love... until it overflows from me, and expands to fill the whole room and every person in it.

It does take practice. I didn't get it immediately. I had to keep trying. I think there are probably various methods that work for different people so it's a case of trying everything until you find the trigger that brings that feeling up in you... and then practice imagining it as a Power rather than an emotion. Then practice imagining that power flowing towards other things and people.

Sometimes what can help to bring up the power is love for something you do or want to do, rather than for a person. For example, when you think of singing, how do you feel? You may find that that is the trigger that works for you. If that's the case, spend some time feeling that feeling for singing, and then imagine that feeling as a Power rather than just a feeling (think superhero ) and then practice turning it onto something else. Remember, if it doesn't work at first it doesn't mean it won't, it just means it may take more practice.

I hope this helps.

Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
            Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!

Comment

will this work even if you have depression (the actual condition) and feel hopeless?
              two problems of mine are my skin problems (itchy rash, i want a cure) and having no friends (feeling nonexistant and unimportant b.c of it). will this work for me? i want to do this technique

if sending unconditioanl love to things you DON'T want changes the situation for the better, can you also send unconditional love to things you DO WANT to happen, and WILL they still manifest (without the opposite happening)?
              Last edited by bmlyeryk; 02-27-2011, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmlyeryk View Post
                will this work even if you have depression (the actual condition) and feel hopeless?
                two problems of mine are my skin problems (itchy rash, i want a cure) and having no friends (feeling nonexistant and unimportant b.c of it). will this work for me? i want to do this technique

if sending unconditioanl love to things you DON'T want changes the situation for the better, can you also send unconditional love to things you DO WANT to happen, and WILL they still manifest (without the opposite happening)?
                Think of unconditional love correcting everything effortlessly. It must be unconditional, because it is aimed at conditions! Otherwise you cannot aim it, and this is the meaning of power. Another way is to include everything that needs to be corrected in your heart, and trusting that it will be corrected.
                Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Hi Bmlyeryk

You've have a great answer from Elias on your post above. I also received an email notification of a message from you, but it's not showing in my message folder, so I'll answer it here:

hi i read your post last night on unconditional love & i am wondering, how much practice does it take to do it "right" and get results too, being done more than once a day? i am trying it on myself, sending unconditional love to myself for existing and such as a start
                  i am curious, once you master unconditional love, what are the results like, regarding speed and the way the happen? is it ok to send love to things you want to manifest? i want to do the exercsie on things that seem 'impossible', like perfect skin and regaining good vision, and right now i cant really trust that they will happen
                  Like most new things that need practice, the more you do it, the sooner you'll master it. As for the time it takes to "get it right" - it depends on the individual. You'll know when you're doing it because the feeling is VERY distinct.

Starting on yourself is the Very Best place to start since EVerything leads from there!

Regarding sending it to things you want as well as things you don't want: Yes, the idea is to send it to Everything - BUT... the trick is making sure it's Unconditional - as Elias pointed out. For example: I want a someone to call me with some information. Now, if I'm aiming Unconditional Love at the situation, I need to love the entire situation REGARDLESS of whether that person calls or not, and regardless of whether they have the information I want, or whether they have information I don't want! I need to love the situation as a WHOLE regardless of the details.

Using your skin as an example. You want perfect skin, and that desire is already in your cells, in your energy, and your order has already been placed. Now, to aim unconditional love at it, you need to love your skin REGARDLESS of whether it becomes perfect or not. You need to love the end result as a whole - your skin as it is or different, it doesn't matter, love it just for existing - in whatever form.

That is the tricky bit. Loving the end result no matter what it is - even though you know you want a specific result. It's a case of suspending your desire for that time, distancing yourself, looking from a distance - you could refer to the idea of God looking down on the world as a whole and loving it as a whole, warts and all. Unconditional Love.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Wow...

This idea is so beautiful...

Uptill now I had realized that feeling unconditional love was an amazing way to feel good. There was a time for instance when I was very sad and instantly felt good as I gave a beggar something to eat out of pure love. There was this other time when I sent a friend of mine a "virtual gift" without any reason and immediately felt myself feeling beautiful instead of pathetic. However I hadn't used love as a daily inspiring force in my life. For instance there are still many occassions when I feel negative and even revengeful during the day even if for a minute or two. This post has inspired me to just stop in those bad moments and "send love".

Let me see how this works and how this effects me... In this moment I am sending love to the original poster of this thread for informing me and so many others about the beauty of love....

Love,

me...
                    I want to help you live your best life.

Ask me a question or book a free consultation
                    http://www.personal-development-is-fun.com

Comment

Oh Odille -

I have been thinking about this topic for a couple of weeks now.

Grace is always saying 'send love' no matter what the situation or how much you hate it, send love. I tried for a while. It wasn't easy going through the evil ex wife situation... But now that is is over, I have been learning more about this Unconditional Love thing. And then I pop back into the forum and lo and behold, you have started a discussion on the very topic!

@Josh Kudos for learning these lessons at so young an age. It took me a couple of more decades...

@Serena - A quick point of friendly contention: I believe it is perfectly natural to both feel and send love. Unfortunately these skills have been weened out of most of us over the past centuries as people have struggled with, and gotten confused by, the concept of 'oneness' with self, higher consciousness, and the Universe.

Sending love is not only demonstrating - which can be done either verbally, through our actions, or by simply touching someone gently and just being there for them. Also appreciation and gratitude are excellent ways of showing love.

Try this: Think of something that makes you ridiculously happy. It could be a person, a pet, an event, a laugh you had with your best friend or all by yourself, or something you accomplished and felt extraordinarily proud of yourself. In essence something that brings an ear-to-ear smile to your face, makes your chest lift up and your back straighten, and makes you feel lighter than air but stronger than steel at the same time.

@bmlyeryk and @ meghufree also...

Bottle that feeling. Drink it, eat it, sleep with it, feel it every moment of every day until you can either summon it at will or simply wear it like a favorite shirt. Once you do this, applying Odille's exercises will be effortless.

You have to begin with yourself first. You have to learn to love yourself unconditionally. You can choose how you look, what clothes you wear, where you live, who your friends are, etc. - and you can also choose to be the person you want to be.

This latter happens when you get fed up with yourself (and your current situation) and focus your will on reinventing yourself. I have done this at least twice in my life, once as a teenager and once as an adult. It wasn't easy either time - especially as an adult while eliminating all the negativity and negative people from my life.

By you simply being here asking these questions you are not only ready, but able to achieve the change you desire. The answer - love yourself unconditionally and then you will begin to see things and people differently. After you have applied unconditional love to yourself, you apply it to everything by using that feeling you bottled and now wear like a second skin.

Try it and see how the people around you react differently. When you are comfortable, try sharing that feeling through Odille's exercises.

The hardest part is to not attach any other feelings or thoughts to your intention(s), and then let it (them) go. Go do something you enjoy for an hour or two where your mind is otherwise occupied and not thinking about anything negative or your intentions. Stay in the moment, don't regret the past or worry about the future (regret and worry can eat you up inside and they are both useless and destructive).

Happiness is a choice, but our conscious minds get in the way. Our friends, family, co-workers, etc., however well intentioned sometimes get in the way. Love them anyway, like Odille said, just for being and keep your own feelings in tact.

They may not understand how to feel or send unconditional love, but YOU DO. Let it go and stay in the moment of that giddy, happy feeling. While we may be able to influence others and situations with our loving feelings and bring love into someone's life, we can only truly change ourselves. The recipient of your love must also take responsibility for accepting your love, returning it (or not), and making changes in their own lives.

Your job is to create and manifest love into all you feel and do. Don't take responsibility for someone else's actions or inactions - this is something I have struggled with.

My apologies for being a little 'long winded' here...

Here is a suggestion:
                      I recently changed two of my PATHS to 'Unconditional Love' and 'Mood Elevation ~ Peace and Happiness' and the results are amazing even after only one week. After I watch my theater I immediately feel better. My mood improves, negativity washes away, and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Now I will be incorporating Odille's exercises and I will be a force to be reckoned with! HAHAHA!

I recently read that we are spiritual beings living/experiencing a physical existence. Our true selves are one with higher consciousness. Higher consciousness is the creator of all, so in essence we are also creators (or the creator) in physical form.

Our experiences here in this life (to this point) is what we created before we came into this plane of existence. What has been, was meant to be. It is (or was) your personal journey. BUT, you can choose your own path from this moment forward and create new and different experiences - if you know how.

Now you know how. Be the creator and fill your world with love.
                      Last edited by Glenn; 03-16-2011, 11:44 PM.
                      Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                      PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                      Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                      Discover-PATHS
                      [

Comment

Wow, Glenn - excellent post!

Interestingly, I just discovered something else recently, about sending unconditional love - and I came here to post it, and there was your post with the key in it!

This bit:
                        You have to begin with yourself first. You have to learn to love yourself unconditionally.
                        Here's what I came to post:

I wanted to share something else I've discovered about this power - just recently....

I've had some challenges recently, and despite my practice and experience with this power, I've found it pretty much impossible at times to send unconditional love to the situation... So I went back to Klaas Joehle's ("Living on Love") website and read some of his answers to readers' questions... and I found a very important key:

You cannot send love to anyone or anything else unless you're already full of it yourself

If you don't have plenty of it yourself, you have very little - if any - to give. So you need to first fill yourself with unconditional love - for YOURSELF - THEN let it flow over and expand to other people and situations etc.

So here's what I started doing: I imagine turning a tap (faucet if you're American ) which activates a shower of gold light (which is the power which feels like unconditional love) that shower of gold light pours into me, filling me right up with the gold light - which feels like unconditional love - for myself. Then, once I feel filled with unconditional love for myself - and ONLY then - I start imagining it spreading outwards, filling the room I'm in and then on to fill people/ situations/ the room I'm going to be in later today etc. It took me a day of focusing ONLY on filling myself with this love - without attempting to send it anywhere else - before I was filled up enough to then start sending it.

I started doing this four days ago and it has been MAGICAL!!!! The challenges I mentioned (which involve other people's actions) have litterally turned around complETEly!!! It's really incredible! And whenever there's any kind of doubt, I turn on that shower. And whenever I think of it during the day, I turn on the shower.

So, the key is to fill yourself with unconditional love FIRST. It may take a few hours, a few days or even weeks of filling only yourself with that power, before you are topped up enough to then send it out to others and to situations. I'm certain it will depend on the individual.

"My cup runneth over" has just popped into my mind.

Hope this helps others as much as it's helped me.

To read more from Klaas Joehle on unconditional love, you can visit his website at:

Living on Love books by Klaus Joehle. Creating Joy and Wealth.

Enjoy!

Comment

Love Notes from the 'Frindge'

Did you know that love, and the feelings of gratitude, appreciation and other 'positive' feelings can actually change your DNA to promote healing and overall well being?

The study and science of epigenetics (as coined by Bruce Lipton) takes the value and understanding of DNA to a higher level. Considered by some (Sol Luckman and others) to be an intermediary of what DNA actually does and dubbed 'Era II' tools of genetics, epigenetics asserts that our DNA does not control us (Era I genetics), but rather the other way around.

Epigeneticists have proven that by allowing and directing the thoughts and feelings of love, etc, we can actually rewrite genetic code and heal ourselves, improve our bodies, emotions, well being, and enhance our spirituality and connection to higher self.

One project done at a university research lab (I'll have to find the exact name of the university and project...) had researchers focus their love and intentions on a healthy tadpole embryo and changed it into a perfectly healthy salamander embryo.

Sol Luckman, as reveled in his work DNA Regenetics, believes that DNA actually is the connection between higher consciousness and our physical reality. The 93% of DNA that was previously thought to do nothing and dubbed 'junk DNA' does, in actuality, maintain a connection - a portal between - our physical selves and our higher selves that are a part of the master consciousness field, or as Luckman calls it, 'The Consciousness of Love'.

He asserts that all things are created from the master consciousness field, and since we are a part of that field, that we in turn can also create if we allow ourselves to be consumed with love. There are additional vital parts to the equation of completely healing physically, emotionally and spiritually - but it all begins with unconditional love.

Cheers!
                          Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                          Discover-PATHS
                          [

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
                            One project done at a university research lab (I'll have to find the exact name of the university and project...) had researchers focus their love and intentions on a healthy tadpole embryo and changed it into a perfectly healthy salamander embryo.

Russian scientists frog embryo changes to salamander - Topic

Comment

Originally posted by Diotima View Post
                              Thanks!
                              Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                              Discover-PATHS
                              [

Comment

Working...
                              X