Esther Hicks & Abraham - Creating your reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esther Hicks & Abraham - Creating your reality

It's been a while since I've listened to Esther on audio translating Abraham's particular style of wisdom. So I was pleased to discover a while ago that they are now on Youtube videos, I thought I'd post a few here which people may find helpful for starters.

Also see their website -Abraham Hicks

Abraham On The World Financial Crisis

ABRAHAM ON NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS

Abraham: THE MOST PROFOUND QUESTION

Abraham: FROM GRIEF TO JOY

Love, Light & Blessings
    Sharyn

Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

I discovered The Secret, Paths, and Abraham all within a month of each other more than two and a half years ago. Words cannot express how much I love Abraham

For anyone who is not familiar, Ask and It Is Given, is one of their best books. You can find it in any bookstore and I am sure the library. Over the years, I must have gifted copies of it to at least ten people.

What is interesting is that even people who are skeptical of channeled messages, have said they love the book and have started to affect positive changes in their personal lives. My husband, Raymond, had always been a huge skeptic of things he did not understand. I asked him to read the book with an open mind and then make a determination as to its worth for him. After reading it, he was flabbergasted at how the book answered so many questions he pondered his whole life - questions that various religions and clergy could not answer.

I remember the first time I read Ask... When I realized just who Abraham was, I remember saying outloud "Who in hell would ever believe this stuff???" However, I continued to read. By the end of the third chapter, not only did I believe it, but I felt that somewhere deep inside, I had always known it and was now remembering.

So far, I have read Ask three times and have read several of Abraham's other books twice. I find them extremely powerful.

Thanks for posting Sharyn
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Pamela, I have "Ask & It is Given" & it is one that I really enjoyed also. I haven't read it for a long time & I was just thinking the other day that I might have another reread of it.

It is hard to imagine anyone reading one of her books or listening to Her/Abraham not coming away feeling more motivated & having obtained a few new perspectives in life.

Love, Light & Blessings
      Sharyn
      Theta Healing
      Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Working...
      X