Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Openings with Lola Jones

Hi,

Thought I would tell you about Lola Jones who I discovered a few months back. She offers Divine Openings, which allows you to let Divine Grace into your life. She does this either in person, by telephone, online or through her book: "Things Are Going Great In My Absence: How To Let Go And Let The Divine Do The Heavy Lifting"

Her website is here: Spiritual Enlightenment – Divine Openings™ is Beyond Spiritual healing | Spiritual Retreats | Awakening if you are curious enough to want to find out more about Divine Openings.

There is a wealth of information on the site explaining what Divine Openings are. There are also many videos where she explains more about Divine Openings and the benefits of receiving a Divine Opening.

She is based in Austin, Texas. I'm in the UK so can't get over there to receive a Divine Opening from her in person, but I have had one from a Divine Openings giver in the UK. I thought I would post this to give my American friends the opportunity to find out more.

Love and Light

tezzaa
    Last edited by tezzaa; 02-10-2013, 05:28 PM.

howdy

i have just bought her book.
    and the first devine opeing i experienced was when i clicked a link in this forum and was reading and watching the video of her free course.. i was like holy crap what was that.. and then the first devine opeing in her book. wow.
    i like that she talks about feelings alot and the okness of them and how to cope/deal with the intense times.
    this is useful for me in a way that makes sense.
    gratitude for how this crossed my path.
    cheers
    Adrienne
    Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Hi Adrienne

Hi Adrienne,

It's nice to hear you have had a couple of Divine Openings, what did you experience? I've just done the virtual mini intensive, my experience of the divine openings is very subtle, but I feel very much that I have found the right path to my happiness at last.

I'm hoping to get to a live seminar with Lola in the UK in September.

Love and Light

tezzaa

Comment

Last edited by tezzaa; 02-10-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Lola's Book

(Linked)

Last edited by tezzaa; 02-10-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks so much for mentioning this. I checked out the site, watched some videos, bought the book......all I can say is WOW!
            Love and Blessings,
            DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
            My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

wow

Hello everyone who has read this thread or looked at lola jones site... or bought the book...
              lol, not a long thread...
              hmmmmmmmm, i have done up to the 6th devine opening in the book.... and my life is in upheaval...
              YA...
              i have posted about it on page 83 of chinese energetic medicine thread...
              hey KIMJ where are you???
              I know you were interested in buying it too... or did?
              how are you???

i have no words to describe experience other than its exstrememly intense and stuff is being shoveled out by the truck load... to clarify, well i can't really...
              however it is amamzing...
              things are moving inside of me right now, that i couldn't have predicted..
              you know how we talk about those blocks to this , that, or the other??? well to me that stuff seems like dense crud...
              and its evaporating..
              all perfection..
              and i think i am now finally in a place of acceptance that when one attracts then accepts the methods (ie. paths, devine openings, matrix energetics {for me}) that show up, then one will experience the energy in motion aka emotion, aka the universe rearanging itself for YOU, for ME, FOR US ALL!!!
              OH boy...

now it seems to me that using the tools and the suggestions/ideas that are freely given to get through those times when one is experiencing them as deep dark night of the soul... IS so important...
              anyone who has been here from the beginning of this forum knows how hard it has been for me...
              This has been such a powerful experience for me.... and to think there are 4 more devine openings in that book...
              the first 5 i did every two weeks as suggested in an update email.... then i waited 3 weeks cuz of the power of the shifting with the opening of/for devine grace...
              and now well i will wait till it feels right.... it is so intense..
              so many miracles...
              Love Adrienne

Comment

Interesting information

She has some good data.

Some a little far out.

Most of it is a good way to rethink prioritys and very good
                "But ye shall receive power..."
                Acts 1:8

Comment

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                  Hello everyone who has read this thread or looked at lola jones site... or bought the book...
                  lol, not a long thread...
                  hmmmmmmmm, i have done up to the 6th devine opening in the book.... and my life is in upheaval...
                  YA...
                  i have posted about it on page 83 of chinese energetic medicine thread...
                  hey KIMJ where are you???
                  I know you were interested in buying it too... or did?
                  how are you???

i have no words to describe experience other than its exstrememly intense and stuff is being shoveled out by the truck load... to clarify, well i can't really...
                  however it is amamzing...
                  things are moving inside of me right now, that i couldn't have predicted..
                  you know how we talk about those blocks to this , that, or the other??? well to me that stuff seems like dense crud...
                  and its evaporating..
                  all perfection..
                  and i think i am now finally in a place of acceptance that when one attracts then accepts the methods (ie. paths, devine openings, matrix energetics {for me}) that show up, then one will experience the energy in motion aka emotion, aka the universe rearanging itself for YOU, for ME, FOR US ALL!!!
                  OH boy...

now it seems to me that using the tools and the suggestions/ideas that are freely given to get through those times when one is experiencing them as deep dark night of the soul... IS so important...
                  anyone who has been here from the beginning of this forum knows how hard it has been for me...
                  This has been such a powerful experience for me.... and to think there are 4 more devine openings in that book...
                  the first 5 i did every two weeks as suggested in an update email.... then i waited 3 weeks cuz of the power of the shifting with the opening of/for devine grace...
                  and now well i will wait till it feels right.... it is so intense..
                  so many miracles...
                  Love Adrienne
                  Hi Adrienne,

Have you done any more Divine Openings? If so what has been your experience since doing them?

Terry

Comment

I remember reading this thread when it was initially posted back in May. At the time, it did not seem to interest me enough to go to the website.

Tonite, I was just speaking with my good friend Sharyn Hayes (from this forum) and was expressing frustration that things are not moving forward in my life as quickly as I would like. In fact, things have sort of stalled and I am becoming increasingly frustrated, which of course is then further delaying my desired results.

I pop onto this forum several times a day to see if there is anything new going on, and tonite I saw this thread again. This time, I feel I am in the exact place to want to learn more. So I went onto Lola's website and ordered the book after reading some testimonials.

Thanks so much for reviving the thread. I am looking forward to reading more of your experiences and sharing mine as well
                    Namaste,
                    Pamela
                    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

devine openings

well Pamela, i am sure it will assist you in moving some of that dense (stuck) energy... however i am speaking form my own experience... things are still moving through me by the truck load...

Hello Tezzaa,
                      i just did the devine opening # 8 a few days ago from the book... i have been taking it in stide... going on schedual (every two weeks as sujusted by an update email) and sometimes have waited longer cuz it is so intense and powerful!!
                      have you done any devine openings?? have you read the book??
                      hmmmmmmmmmm, my experience is alot of sludge loosening and moving out.. change within, which go above and beyond my wildest expectations..
                      lets put it this way.. stuff i know have been issues for me, patterns within my being are moving..
                      it is important , soooooooo important to alow what ever shows up to move through you and not resist it... it does go into it in the book...
                      i can't really say anything in particular to each devine opening... like that one was green or #4 was yellow... i think it depends on why one is doing it... i started in blind faith cuz it was something that caught my attention...
                      i wasn't going into it thinking this is gonna be my cure all... i was simply intrigued... and how she stressed allowing the emotion to move through you was so important...
                      with paths/ ME over the last 2.5 yrs i have had alot of experience in dealing with rappid intense emotions, BUT was always confused about the feeling part...
                      cuz with Law Of Attraction... what you think creates how you feel, creates what you manifest/experience... soooooo, when the intense emotion would come (as i had always done) i would resist cuz it was uncomfortable as well as it was the way i learned to deal with emotion ... to completely ignor them cuz they were wrong, unimportant etc..
                      so it has been a difficcult ride..
                      and with LOA the feelings send out the vibration which attracts, the beacon of light to draw in what matches...
                      soooooo, this confused me.. cuz i had so many feelings... so devine openings like many other things draws up alot of emotion aka energy in motion... things have to move in order to be unstuck (?) not sure if that came across as i meant it...
                      i think our experiences will all be different, based on what needs moving, our willingness to allow it to move... our ability to allow it to move.. i am finding it takes great trust and faith in a power greater than oneself (small self, ego mind etc) and the power greater is the large self, god, etc.
                      hmmm, when i came across the site here on the forum.. i browsed it, and watched the free devone opening and thats when i noticed things changed/started to change... the difficulty of my emotions were lesened greatly... and suddenly like within a month of watching it, i noticed i had gained faith and trust that i had never had befor... on top of the tingling and cold i felt in my shoulder or head...lol its just cuz thats not the firts time i have felt those things that i am not sure which thing happened with the first one..
                      things that have blocked me form this that and the other are moving form the darkness to the light... things melt daily... noticable or not...
                      and much is very noticable..
                      like ice melting...
                      so i don't know if i will do more devine opeings after i am done the book...
                      what attracted me the most ALSO... was the end of working on myself... as i am 33 now.. i have been working on myself for approx 18-15 yrs (i was an adolesent, so not sure if that counts) i am tierd...
                      as i go along i find that the work resides in the feelings, and honestly only the feelings... if one can feel freely then well what woprk is there.. feel it.. let it pass through you and move on... and in my experience deffinitly one of the hardest things i have learned to do and still is at times.. but geeze so darn simple...
                      man i could go on and on... i hope this answers yours and anyone elses questiuons...
                      this is doing wonders for me...
                      and i happened to trip over it...LOL
                      funny how that happens and i am soooo grateful... Oh by the way i have become a better MOM, able to relax more and since my son has been home form his dads we laugh and we hugs... less than a yr ago we didn't hug, he wouldn't come near me... so i suppose i am starting to really let love in.... its everywhere... so why the heck not...!!
                      PS.. on top of all the wonderfulness things are moving so much , that i have had to take sometime off of work cuz i have had times of feeling crazy and anxiety and panic... like what i am doing and where i was was nota match... it does decribe this in the book as well how it is so important to go slowly through the book so one doens't end up in the mental hospital... the amount of change that happens so rapidly with paths and devine openings and matrix energetics and anything of the like, stirrs things up so they they can fall perfectly into place in the new rearraged order that matches the individual... and my theory on this is that whaen things shift inside so quickly ones ability to deal with their enviroment is compromised because of the fact that the outside no longer matches the inside...

energy moving..
                      either way... i feel i am losing the ability to make sense..
                      soo toot a loo for now...
                      sounds like some have bought the book or checked out the site, i would love to hear about ones experience... and how they are liking it..
                      Love and light
                      Adrienne

Alias: Goddess adriana (i am wearing a long flowing cap as well, which I hold up with my arm in front of my face as i swoosh the streets of earth..HEEHEE)

Comment

Hi Pamela,

I'm so glad you have ordered the book. If you read Adrienne's posts you will see how powerful the Divine Opening's are. I have read the book and I am doing the online course which I really recommend. I have also just returned from a one day intensive with Lola herself in London. It was mind blowing. The energy in the room was amazing and all the participants there got so much from the event.

Lola herself has more energy than anyone I have met yet is so serene. Attending the intensive just confirmed to me that I really have found what I have been looking for. My inner world is becoming such a drama free zone and my outer world is beginning to catch up with the inner.

I'm sticking with this for the long term and I am glad you decided to check it out. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them, but most questions are on Lola's website.

Adrienne,

Thank you so much for posting your experiences with Divine Openings. Things really do start moving very quickly and the best thing is you do not have to work on yourself. As I said above I have read the book, am doing the online course and have attended a one day intensive, so I am just throwing myself into it. It's very exciting.

Love and Light XXXX

Tezzaa

Comment

When you order the book online, as you probably know, you get emailed the first two chapters of the book so you can start right away. They contain two divine openings, tho I know you are only supposed to do one per seven days.

This morning I did my first one and WOW!!! I definitely felt something. Both a physical tingling, yet also an emotional serenity. I have committed to doing this for a year. After I get the book, I may also decide to do the online course.

I will keep yall posted as things move along
                          Namaste,
                          Pamela

Comment

right on

well welcome to the intense fast pace thrill of a ride Pamela..
                            I know the energy is marvolous isn't it!!
                            the devine openings sure suit me well, i also feel like i have found something that fits like a glove for me, and i agree with the not having to work on oneself... and i love how i am learning with ease to dive in!
                            Gratitude
                            love
                            and hey i get 4 months off of work too, which is so nice and so needed...
                            Wow Terry.. that must have been great to have that in person experience with lola, she's pretty neat!!
                            i can't even begin to imagine what it has been like since that kind of devine opening... i have thought of doing an online course with her, but i have no plans i am really simply enjoying the ride the book has given me, and see what happens from their...
                            there is so much sweetness in this experience for me... the shifting and releasing and changes have surpassed and expectations i could have came up with!
                            sooooooooooooooooooooo, on that note... keep us posted Pamela!!
                            And hey KimJ if you come across here, how are you, did you get the book???
                            Love and Light
                            Adrienne

Comment

I have a question that maybe yall can answer. I know you are only supposed to do one diving opening every 7 days because of how strong they are.

I did my first one on Wednesday but will be out of town on a business trip most of next week. Do you think it will be ok to do my second one on Sunday evening?

Also, do you have any idea how long it will be before I receive the book?

Thanks in advance
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela

Comment

Working...
                              X