binaural beats to help with stopping drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• binaural beats to help with stopping drinking

hi, I am new to this site and new to binaural beats. I have been using some beats to help me sleep at night and found them a real benefit.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any beats that would help with supporting my will power and helping my mindset with regard to alcohol. I have been alcohol dependant, drinking 7 days a week for about 6 years. In January this year I decided to stop drinking and with some help I am down to drinking twice a week. I plan to be alcohol free by end June this year.

I dont want to download anything from the internet as i dont know how safe it would be. Can anyone help point me in the right direction and gain access to some beats that will complement my will power and desire.

Heres hoping Jim

Try some of the heavy hitters in the industry like Hemi-sync and Holosync. I just went to this web site which has a kit of 4 CDs to address addictive behavior. I also saw a CD from Hemi-sync for stopping smoking, so they may make one for alcohol, too. Congratulations on the progress you've made so far! That's fantastic! Alcohol is not a fun habit to try to kick from what I've seen and heard. Stick with it, you know you'll be glad you did.
    My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
    http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

thanks for the post, have checked out that site cd's look good.
      jim

Comment

Working...
      X