Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas for Raising Your Vibration When You're Going Through a Downer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for Raising Your Vibration When You're Going Through a Downer....

Follow what feels good in the moment, and if nothing feels good, try this....

Because (due to the nature of the human experience) we all go through times when we feel down, dispondent, dissapointed, disillusioned, worried, frustrated etc. I thought it would be useful to share things here that we find are effective at raising our vibrations.

I believe that laughter is one of the fastest and most effective solutions - especially when feeling disillusioned with life. When reading or listening to more spiritual and uplifting messages is met with resistance and an increase in frustration and mental arguments ... watching or reading something that completely distratcts you and causes an involuntary bubble of humour, can be very effective.

For that reason, I'm sharing things that have that effect for me.....

* Dogs in Elk - a blow-by-blow account from a dog forum, of a woman's struggle to solve an hillarious doggie situation. Reading this, never fails to make me laugh out loud!

* Oprah on Ellen Degeneres - lots of laughs and "feel-good" - especially for those who particularly love these two

The following one is not for everyone... it's only for those who are so fed up and disillusioned, that ideas for raising their vibration only makes them more annoyed... for whom only black humour from Dylan Moran will be acceptable... and who are not easily offended .... I challenge them to keep a straight face through this...

Dylan Moran Live - Stop You're Killing Me pt 2

Dylan Moran - Like Totally

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions for vibration-boosters when nothing else works.

Love and Light and Magic xxx
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Thank you, Odille! I now love me some Dylan Moran! (As you can imagine, he's right up my alley.)

Comment

Hi Rin

Lol, so glad you like him - he is my favourite comedian, but not everyone's taste.

This next clip HAD to be added to this thread!!!

If you need some Inspiration - if you really want a shot of Feel Good - this is a must......

Susan Boyle - Britain's Got Talent 11th April 2009

Enjoy!

Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
      Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!

Comment

Odille,
        I saw that video of Susan Boyle earlier today & was thinking of posting it. I checked here tonight & saw that you had already done so. Wasn't she wonderful? I just love it when someone slips in under the radar & then comes out & reveals themselves in all their glory.

It reminded me of Paul Potts in 1997 in his audition for the same show when he sang NESSUN DORMA. I still get goosebumps when ever I listen to it

Love, Light & Blessings
        Sharyn
        Theta Healing
        Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Hi Sharyn

Yes! Paul Potts was another one for goosebumps!

I love it when people achieve the completely unexpected.

Comment

Of course, this has to be added to this thread - many of you may have already seen it, but I thought it was worth posting here for those who haven't yet, and those who'd like to see it again. It's another one that's worth watching more than once.

Free Hugs Campaign

Love and Light and xxx

Comment

This is a great thread Odille. Thanks for starting it. I love videos and music as vibration-raisers. YouTube has a ton of them and is a great source of inspiration.

My number one favorite way to raise my vibration when I am feeling low is to read real-life inspirational stories from other, everyday people. This one thing has been able on many occasions to help lift myself from despair to being very hopeful. It helps to remind me, that we all have the power and ability to create and change our reality. We just need to change what we are giving our focus to.

I have a couple of sources I go to when needing to access these types of stories. One of my favorites has been The Secret website. There is a section there where individuals from all walks of life and from all over the world have submitted their stories about how they changed one or more aspects of their lives by changing their thoughts. Unfortunately, this section of the website is not getting updated as often as it once was. I was just on there several weeks ago and it had not been updated in about 3-4 months. Still, there are literally thousands of great, inspiring stories.

There is also a great book, Living the Law of Attraction, by Rich German and Robin Hoch that contains over 60 real-life stories. In fact, a friend of mine, Sierra Goodman, contributed one of them. Like The Secret website, these stories are categorized by subject matter, such as health, career, finances, relationships, etc.

There are many forums, in addition to this one of course , that have great inspirational stories. The Abraham forums (of which there are several) are favorites of mine.

For me, reading real-life examples of how average people have turned their lives around by changing their thoughts, is the very best method of raising my vibration. So much so, that I have started to write a book about it.

I have hinted at this in another post (while discussing the Creativity for Writing module). This book is an idea I have had in my head for over a year. I thought it would be great to have a source for such uplifting, inspriring stories. Then I heard that the Living the Law of Attraction book was going to publish so I was annoyed with myself for not acting on my idea sooner. However, I then realized there is certainly enough room in this world for many other similar books.

Anyway, I have started writing about my personal experiences and will be soon soliciting stories from others who want to share their experiences. Meanwhile, if there is anyone reading this that will like to submit their story for inclusion, please PM me.

Thanks again Odille for this thread
              Namaste,
              Pamela
              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Hi Pamela

Fabulous post! Thanks for sharing that - and I'm looking forward to reading your book!

Comment

One thing that always brings a smile to my face is doing something nice and unexpected for someone else.

Their surprise and gratefulness is contagious!

Pamela, PM sent.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                  Energetic Science Ministries
                  Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Another Great idea, Kevin Thanks for reminding us of that.

Comment

Another of my Favourites!! WELL Worth Watching!!!

Validation

Comment

Oh, i love the validation video

I hadn't realised you'd posted the Susan Boyle video when I posted it on another thread but it just means even more people will see it I keep watching it myself because I just love looking at the joy on people's faces and the huge enjoyment Susan gets from singing and the way she walks off at the end. She'd done what she came for - singing - so it was like the result didn't matter.

And I loved the dogs in elk. Having worked with and owned dogs and seen how they can behave it had me creased up because I could just picture it all so perfectly.

And Kevin, I really liked what you said about doing something nice and unexpected for others. I know when my vibration was very very low, I liked to read success stories but there was always one part of me that thought - well that just happens to others and almost made me feel worse because I wanted it too but it seemed so impossible - and I know what made the difference for me was to have proof that something good could happen to ME, to feel that someone actually cared. Not anything major - like suddenly having all my problems solved, but just something to grab hold of, and personal to me. So when you do something nice for someone, even if it's just smiling at them or a kind word, you never know just what a difference that can make.

Transformational Paths
                        Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

Just had to add this one for any cat owners.

YouTube - Simon's Cat 'Cat Man Do'

Always works for me!
                          Transformational Paths
                          Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

Working...
                          X