• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just visited Odilles Facebook page.

Odille's Facebook page

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

What a voice!

There are some awesome videos of her singing some great songs!

Yeah for Odille!!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Awww, thank you Kevin

Love and Light and Music xxx
      Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
      Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
      Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Hey I am so thrilled for you! And how funny I was drawn here!! I just knew something was brewing LOL!! Wishing you all the best hun, this is brilliant news!!

Comment

Thanks S.J.

Well, I'm on my way!!!!!!!!!!! It's 3.15am here now, and my coach for the airport leaves at 4am. I'll be in L.A. by 2.30pm California time.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Love and Light and Magic xxx
          Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
          Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!

Comment

hi Odille!

Have an AMAAAAAZING time Odille!!
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hello Everyone

I'm back in the UK, and had the most MAGICAL time in LA!!

The trip was everything it promised to be - and more.
              I should hear within the next couple of weeks if I have a callback for any of the agents - but even if I don't, the experience (and the headshots!) that I've brought back with me is invaluable, and I know it's going to contribute to my career here anyway.

I'll write more detail later - I'm verrrrrrrrry sleeeeeeeeeeepy - a touch of jetlag I think. So, taking it easy for the first couple of days, and will write more later.

Comment

What timing! Just before I went to sleep last nite, I was wondering how things went for you and if you were back home yet.

I am so thrilled it was good for you and can hardly wait to hear the details
                Namaste,
                Pamela
                Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Welcome back Odille!

Hi Odille,

Looking forward to hearing about the trip!
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hello Again Everyone

Well, the trip was really Brilliant.

I'm going to try and post photos as well....

I arrived on the Saturday afternoon, and after checking into my hotel (which was fabulous!), I went for a walk through downtown Burbank - which is really lovely. I so love being in America! I feel so at home there.

I had met T.J. - who runs the company (TJ Rizing Productions) that afternoon, and he was so warm and friendly - really lovely. That evening I met the other four actors who were on the same package as me - and they were all lovely and friendly as well.

On Sunday, we had a FABulous camera-acting class at the Stella Adler Actors Studio, with Ron Burrus (who worked personally with Stella Adler, and who still coaches A-List actors for specific roles when required). It was a really enlightening and enjoyable experience.

The Stella Adler Studio is on Hollywood Boulevard, on the "walk of fame" with Stella Adler's star just outside the entrance.

On Monday, we had the make-over and image consultancy with a wonderful consultant, Judy, who was also incredibly warm and friendly. We were all very happy with our make-up, and T.J. took us all for lunch at a lovely Italian bistro.

Tuesday, we had the photo shoot for our headshots, at Alan Weissman's Beverly Hills house/studio. Alan and his assistants, Caroline and Carlos, were all incredibly warm, friendly, and welcoming. For "Dog Whisperer" fans... Alan's dog, Lafitte, was once a member of Cesar Milan's pack! Lafitte used to belong to Nicholas Cage, but when he called Cesar to come in and help him with his guard dogs, Alan says that Cesar agreed to help, on condition Nicholas gave Lafitte to him because he felt he didn't belong with all the guard dogs (he's a big soft beige poodle with a very sweet nature). And so, Lafitte lived with Cesar for two or three years (and appears on "The Dog Whisperer", as well as on the cover of one of his books). Alan, a friend of Cesar's (and has taken many of the photos for his website and books), wanted a dog, and Cesar matched him with Lafitte. Lafitte is now a very happy and loved pooch, with lots of attention.

The shoot went well, and we were all very happy with our headshots.

Wednesday we went to Universal Studios, which was Great fun! My favourite ride: The Simpsons! Really Impressive! I also loved the Jurrasic Park one! The Universal Studios Tour was excellent too. There wasn't enough time to do everything I'd like to have done - missed The Mummy ride for example - I'll have to go back with my son and partner some time!

Wednesday evening, T.J. took us all out for a Fabulous dinner at a lovely chinese restaurant in Burbank, P.F. Changs China Bistro. The food was Delicious, and we had a great evening. Earl, who is T.J.'s business partner, based in the UK, joined us - and he was lovely to chat with.

Thursday we filmed our monologues. The director/camera-man, Miguelle, was great to work with, and although it was a very long day, I enjoyed it very much.

On Friday we had another class at the Stella Adler Studio, this time with May Quigley Goodman, who was also lovely to work with. After that, a representative from one of the top agencies in Hollywood, came to talk to us about working in LA. It was a Fabulous opportunity to hear from the agent's point of view, and to gain information that we'd normally not have access to.
                    Following that, was a consultation with an Immigration Lawyer, who gave us information on work visas etc.

A lot to take in that day, but really valuable.

Saturday was the day of the auditions. By Saturday there were 19 of us (the others hadn't come for the full 10 days. Some had arrived on the Wednesday, and a few had come just for the auditions on the Saturday). We did three sessions of auditions. Five agents in each of the first two sessions, and 6 in the last one. One of the most valuable parts of the experience was: for each session, after we'd each done our monologue, we all went back into the room, and were able to ask the agents questions. We got a lot of feedback (not on our auditions - they don't do that ) - on working in the industry in LA, and a lot of information from the agent's point of view. These were top agents for T.V. series, Film and Commercials, so it was really an incredible opportunity.

Sunday was free day, and in the evening I met up with a friend of my brother's, who has lived in LA for the last 14 years. He's a writer, director and producer, and a really lovely guy. He took me up to the Observatory, which was absolutely Amazing - the view of LA was Exquisite, and I couldn't believe just how big it is! We then went to Los Feliz, which he told me was "Old Hollywood". He used to live there (he now lives on the coast), and so he was able to tell me the history of some of the little coffee bars, restaurants and bistros, which was really interesting and fun. We had dinner at a lovely place - but I forgot to take note of the name of it! They had some live music, and we had some really interesting and inspiring conversation - not only about the industry, but also about the LOA. He knows Michael Beckworth! (from The Secret), along with several others, and has had the most remarkable experiences. A really Fabulous person!

Monday it was time to come home.

What a Brilliant manifestation! It really is the most impressive experience I've consciously manifested!

Now to catch up on all the new posts here.

Hope all is Magical with all of you.
                    Last edited by illusions; 04-05-2009, 02:09 PM.

Comment

My Hotel Room

Last edited by illusions; 04-08-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Oooooooooooh - didn't mean the photos to be LIFE-SIZE!!! - anyone know how to make them smaller please?

xxx

Comment

Hmmmm... can't get any of my photos to go from Monster size to easy-on-the-eye... If anyone knows how I can make them smaller, I'd appreciate it, and will wait until then before posting any more. xxx

Comment

I have been anxiously waiting for your posts Odille! How absolutely thrilling!!! Will you be posting your headshots?

How did the auditions go? What is the next step in the process?

I can't wait to hear more and see the rest of your pictures. Your room looks fabulous!!!
                            Namaste,
                            Pamela
                            Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Photo reduction MS resizer

Hi,
                              Nice post to reduce pic size download microsofts photo resizer
                              "But ye shall receive power..."
                              Acts 1:8

Comment

Thanks for the great report and pics.

Looks like a good time!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                                Energetic Science Ministries
                                Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
                                X