Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Your Subconscious Mind Can Help You Increase Business Productivity and Creativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Your Subconscious Mind Can Help You Increase Business Productivity and Creativity

This is the most Powerful tool I've ever come across, for harnessing the Power of the Subconscious. P.A.T.H.S. is a new technology which is the closest we've come to the technology Neo used to download his Kung Fu skills in "The Matrix".

The Subconscious Mind has constant access to the Collective, and this is what creates Synchronicity.

Here is how the "Increased Business Productivity and Creativity" module works:

Product Description:

This Module is designed to aid your mind in eliminating energy blockages so that you can experience success in areas of business productivity and creativity.

By increasing your connection with the Collective, synchronicities are supercharged, leading to increased opportunities and business progress.

In addition, this Module can help to energetically optimize potential and help to energetically generate more opportunity based on the systems and direction you already have worked to establish.

This Module assists your mind in directing:

Creative problem solving

Increased motivation to finish tasks quickly

Increased mental focus

Increased energy

Increased motivation

Creating profitable opportunities

Increased confidence

Increased ability to set and reach goals

Increasing company sales

Stimulation of creative thinking

Success Stories:

"I have been using PATHS Increased Business Productivity & Creativity module to build my chiropractic practice.

It was amazing when people started calling me out of the blue and desiring appointments. PATHS doubled my practice this summer going from 15 appointments up to 35 appointments in one week. "

Gentle Touch Chiropractic
    608 West Garland
    Spokane, WA 99205

-Dr. Brian Flake*

"So many things have been happening with my business. I am in real estate and the market is a buyers market meaning we have so many properties for sale, just an abundance of properties but the last two properties I sold, sold for above market price. One of these properties even appraised for $20,000 less and the buyer said I am paying the full price that we agreed upon.

I also have a website that has been, you know, sitting in cyber-space for a while. Its a marketing website but I haven't been doing anything for it. Within a ten day period I had 7 new people that registered for my seminar. This has doubled my income. It has helped my digestion, and my sleep. I never imagined that the subconscious could be so powerful.

With my busy schedule and with 2 kids and a successful business, time was very important to me. I just sit down for 12 minutes a week and watch something that has such a high impact on not only my income but on my sleep and how I feel.

Thank you so much and I am a customer for life! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!"

-Shannon*

PATHS offers a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, and you can swap modules free of charge up to once a month.

For more information, visit: PATHS ~ Mind Energetics

*Individual results will vary

Love and Light and Magic xxx
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program
Working...
X