A Gratitude Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Gratitude Thread!

I just felt like I needed to start this thread tonight. I have been feeling very down lately, and well just had the blahs. Today one of my Gen 2 modules asked me a question... Do I have a Passion for Life? and at that moment I had to stop and think, cause I have not felt a passion for anything lately! That started the search for my passion! What was missing? Hmmm....

WHOAAAAAA! It hit me like a Semi Truck going down a mountainside with NO BRAKES! Gratitude was missing! I had lost focuss somewhere along the way on what was important and started focussing on what I do not have, where I am not at, and what I am not doing...

Suddenly, I could not pick up my paint brush cause it weighed too much! I was tired all the time (okay some of that had to do with buying the wrong brand of spirulina, but even then I still was lacking something). I had lost my passion for life! I could no longer see how anything was ever going to come my way... With that focus nothing was coming my way!

Well tonight I am singing a new song and it goes like this... "Thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you... Thank me thank me thank me thank me thank me thank me... Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you... Well you get the point! I have to tell you that I am already starting to feel something again, finally!!!! Thank you/me ahhhh for that simple enlightenment today! Suddenly I don't feel so alone... I can feel my love again! I can feel again!

So this is just a reminder to all of you... I know the holidays can be a bit of a drag at times as they add so many pressure to our lives, so I thought I would challenge each of you to list 8 things you have to be grateful for!
    1. Who I am
    2. My children (Izzi and Nat)
    3. My home (Hey I remember a time when I did not have one not all that long ago!) Huge blessing!
    4. My wonderful little tiny car that is not phased by the snow
    5. The rain that melted all the snow today!
    6. The beautiful snow that perfected our holidays and made driving so much fun!
    7. All of the food that I have to feed me and my family
    8. Last but not least all of you here that have become my special friends!
    Ooooh this is fun I could just keep going on and on and on, but I need to get to bed...

Hugs, Gratitude, and LOVE Sallyjane

Sallyjane,

What a GREAT Idea!

Things I am grateful for, in no particular order-

The Gift of Life itself

My wonderful family

The privilege of doing the work I do

PATHS Modules (so many of them, but especially the one that chased fear away so I could have my next thing to be grateful for )

Having and be able to ride my Road King Custom HD

A growing family of friends

Food and clean water

The freedom to learn, grow and explore

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Great idea, SallyJane!!!

Here are mine ...

* My Shiny, Sparkly, Magical Son

* My Fabulous Partner

* My Family (especially my Sister, who has been instrumental in my healing)

* The Incredible Friends I have - both offline, and those of you here online, some of whom I haven't met physically yet, but all of whom are wrapped in a continuous Hug in my energy

* PATHS (which has enabled more Healing and Magic than I can fit here, and the Wonderful People behind it!!)!!!! And.... (have to fit two to a line - running out of the "8" lol )... the New Gen II theatres!

* My Home - which was a miracle to find at the time

* Our Car - the first time we've had a car that we don't have to worry about

* My Insight, which sometimes frustrates me beyond words, but which I eventually come round to and understand

Ah, that's 8 already!

Love and Light and Magic xxx
      Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
      Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
      Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Hi Sallyjane

Sorry you have been feeling down. Here is a big for you.

Here are my 8 gratitudes for today:

1. I have a clean, dry house that keeps me safe
        2. I have enough logs for my fire to keep me warm whilst it's freezing out
        3. I have food in my cupboards
        4. I have a lovely unique furry hotwater bottle - my cat!
        5. The caring and love and help and support I am receiving which means so much to me
        6. The new things I learn each day
        7. Being able to have a lovely hot bubble bath every day.
        8. That this list could be much much longer and yet this time last year I probably couldn't have come up with even one thing!

Transformational Paths
        Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

8 Things...

- I am grateful for feeling the bliss I have been feeling more and more!
          - Thank you for any and all 'surpise income' I receive(d).
          - I so appreciate the wonderful, inspiring books and information I find/have...
          - Thank you for my sense of humor!
          - I love the many synchronicities in my life... Thank you!
          - I love the recent string of wonderful, magical dreams I've been having. Merci!
          - I so appreciate Paths, RDT Generation II.
          - I am grateful the 'Gratitude, A Daily Journal(s)' that I gifted our family a couple of days ago!

Thankful,
          Rob

• Your Subliminal Path
          • Experience Video Subliminals

Comment

More O more!

OMG! I am sooo excited!!!! LIFE is soooo Awesome!

Thank all of you for responding!

I am soooo very grateful for soooo much in my life!

8 more things that I am thankful for:

1. I found my passion again!

2. Life is so delicious as I am learning to live by LOVE more and more everyday!

3. The sychronicities are coming at me everyday at such a fast speed, and I am loving everyone of them!

4. Paths is soooo awesome and I especially love the Generation 2

5. When I was younger I was very thin and fit the ideal of what beauty is... I thought I was fat and ugly! Now that I am older I no longer fit into those size nothings and I no longer fit the worlds ideal of beauty, but when I look in the mirror... I see beauty! That I am thankful for beyond words!

6. Just the amazing miracles that are happening in my life! I can not even begin to explain them!

7. My awesome creativity, and talent as an artist, and that I love working in it sooooo much

8. All the LOVE in my life!
            I love all of you, and send both my love and my blessings to all of you!
            Sallyjane

Comment

1) I am grateful that the people who just bought our beloved car (well, one of the cars) are so delighted with getting such a cool car/great deal.
              2) I so appreciate the $ we received from them for the car.
              3) Thank goodness LOST is back!
              4) I so appreciate time-travel and it's many fascinating possibilities.
              5) Thanks for the kombucha I received from a great friend!
              6) I so appreciate this friend... :-)
              7) I am grateful for any and all wonderful abundance I always experience!
              8) Thanks for the fascinating information/knowledge I always find.

Merci!
              Rob

• Your Subliminal Path

Comment

I am grateful for my home
                I am grateful for my job and the wonderful people I work with
                I am grateful for our new president
                I am grateful for love
                I am grateful for my family
                I am grateful for my son and husband
                I am grateful for my dogs and cats
                I am grateful for life and all the gifts it gives me
                Maura

http://www.pathstosecret.com

Comment

I am grateful that Mary and I can get on a plane today and go visit the grand baby!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    I am grateful that Mary and I can get on a plane today and go visit the grand baby!

Have a MAGICAL time, Kevin!!! How exciting!!! I hope you'll post pictures when you get back!

Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!

Comment

Bliss:
                      "3) Thank goodness LOST is back!"
                      Oooooh - me TOOO!!!! It starts with a double episode on Sky 1 tomorrow night here in the UK!! How addictive is that series!!!! It really is the cleverest I've seen. I discovered it late, and have only just finished catching up on the previous series, just in time for new one.

Other things I'm Grateful for:

1. That my sister and I now live in the same town, meaning we can pop in to each other's homes for tea when we want to - a dream we used to talk about when living 4 hours drive apart. This morning, we're going round to her house to cook breakfast and play "Panic Button"

2. My sister's toocutetolookat miniature Dacshund puppy (6 months old), Josephine. She's like a cartoon - and very mischievous, but also very snuggly and soft.

3. The fact that, thanks to PATHS, I can work from home.

4. The fact that I no longer have pain and fatigue from Fibromyalgia!

5. The sat-nav my sister bought me for my birthday - meaning the drama of getting lost, is now only a T.V. program in my life, not a regular activity lol

6. The increasing light now that the darkest day has gone.

7. The wonderful meet-up for coffee I had with my friend Jacky on Wednesday - I hadn't seen her for quite a while.

8. Cesar Millan ("The Dog Whisperer") - I don't have a dog, but I can't stop watching the program, there is so much that applies to humans and the subconscious as well!!

Well, that's my latest "8"

Have a Glorious weekend everyone.

Comment

I am grateful for the sweet little hummingbird nest in our front
                        yard.
                        I am grateful for a lovely evening with our friends Saturday night.
                        I am grateful for the beautiful sunrise this morning.
                        Maura

http://www.pathstosecret.com

Comment

Many Blessings

Where to start thanking
                          Family
                          Friends
                          Max the cat
                          Ginger the dog
                          Home
                          Warmth
                          Food
                          Shelter
                          The one from whom it all flows
                          "But ye shall receive power..."
                          Acts 1:8

Comment

Originally posted by illusions View Post
                            Oooooh - me TOOO!!!! It starts with a double episode on Sky 1 tomorrow night here in the UK!! How addictive is that series!!!! It really is the cleverest I've seen. I discovered it late, and have only just finished catching up on the previous series, just in time for new one.
                            Originally posted by illusions View Post
                            meaning the drama of getting lost, is now only a T.V. program in my life, not a regular activity lol
                            Heh, cool, that's how I started out, too; catching up on a whole (1st) season, after my wife and son (after catching up themselves) insisted I had to watch it! IMHO, LOST is such a pivotal series for humanity, introducing so many people to fascinating peeks behind what we consider 'reality,' reinforcing timelines/timetravel and assorted 'alternative' excitement into humanity's (sub)consciouness big-time! Can't wait (but will) for tonite's episode.

And now for something completely GRATEFUL:
                            Thanks so much for the ton of Synchs!
                            I am so grateful for being so much more easy-going about various things...
                            Cheers for feeling so cheerful!
                            I so appreciate my life being mostly FREE of 'the news'
                            I so appreciate my numerous valuable virtual properties!
                            I (al)so appreciate the money I found!
                            And thanks for the enormous financial gifts!
                            Thanks... (for) LiFE!

Wow!
                            Rob

• Your Subliminal Path

Comment

I am grateful the ice will be melted by tomorrow so I can go for a ride!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
                              X