Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Your Joy - Following Your Joy vs Escaping

I just HAD to share this....

Brilliant Insight, and beautifully explained...

* WHY it's SO important to do what Feeeels good in the moment

* HOW to Find your true Joy

* HOW to become Successful at What You Love

* The Difference between Following Your Joy, and Escaping from what you don't like

* The Alternative to spending your days doing what you don't enjoy just to get by financially

This is a chapter within a free ebook by Klaus Joehle. Go to:
    A Weekend With a Drunken Leprechaun book by Klaus Joehle and then scroll right down, almost to the end - until you see the Bold Heading: The Chain Reaction - if you reach "The Last Word" you've gone too far.

Read that chapter first - and then, if you wish to read the rest of the book, of course, do.

That chapter, I believe is one of the most Valuable things I've ever read! I've never come across such an Excellent explanation of what it means to Really Follow Your Joy, and the Answers to all the questions and objections that naturally come up at this suggestion.

Enjoy!

Love and Light and Magic xxx
    PS: I HIGHLY reccomend Klause's books (especially the first one, "The Messenger") - they're all free to download from:
    Books on Love by Klaus Joehle. Free download
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Me Too!

Originally posted by illusions View Post
    I
    Love and Light and Magic xxx
    PS: I HIGHLY reccomend Klause's books (especially the first one, "The Messenger") - they're all free to download from:
    Books on Love by Klaus Joehle. Free download
    Odille,
    I totally agree with reading these books. I am on the third one right now, but I plan on reading them all!!! Fabulous books that will change your life!

On suggestion, if you are going to print them out to read them... Insert page numbers... I am reprinting part of one I printed out yesterday becausue it got all mixed up!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

Good Read

Just looked at the book with a quick read. Very interesting work

Concepts are real

"But ye shall receive power..."
      Acts 1:8

Comment

Awesome!

Originally posted by illusions View Post
        I just HAD to share this....

Brilliant Insight, and beautifully explained...

* WHY it's SO important to do what Feeeels good in the moment

* HOW to Find your true Joy

* HOW to become Successful at What You Love

* The Difference between Following Your Joy, and Escaping from what you don't like

* The Alternative to spending your days doing what you don't enjoy just to get by financially

That chapter, I believe is one of the most Valuable things I've ever read! I've never come across such an Excellent explanation of what it means to Really Follow Your Joy, and the Answers to all the questions and objections that naturally come up at this suggestion.
        Whoa, whoa, whoa, Wow Odille - great chapter! and it makes perfect sense!
        I read before in one of the Seth material books that if we all did what truly made us happy and fulfilled, the world would be fantabalous . You know, the doctor that became one because his father was and so on and so on -- but really he would've been happy instead running a store out in the country, being a shop owner.
        Ha, I'm still on book #3, but thanks for the tease of another great writing by Klaus. Can't wait to get to this one!

Thank you

Doug
        With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

Working...
        X