DNA reprogramming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNA reprogramming

sorry for being a nuisance about this stuff, but im wondering how i can go about doing this...

(i came across this, which probably seems like a useless thing):

Send a DNA-o-gram!

anyway im still convinced that you should first enter your subconscious for DNA work. how do you enter the subconscious (theta) without having to get music for it or stuff like that?

PS on a side note, can any of this be done to help outside factors in my life? such as repairing objects, or terrible neighbors that i live next to (i live near a hood with 1000s of loud & rude kids & yelling moms) & its stressful many times b/c i cant enjoy going outside

In response to DNA reprogramming: Just know, believing that you have to enter the "subconscious" to alter DNA is a limiting belief that doesn't have to be harmonized with transformation unless you want it to.

To your neighborhood and outside factors: I have a belief that everything in our objective reality, "outside," is a reflection of our subjective reality, "inside." With your neighbors and anything 'outside' that interrupts your life, from the belief i just described, what is within you that allows the outside to cause conflict? Ask yourself or that part of you that gets angry, annoyed, agitated, etc. What needs to shift within so that there is no conflict with that certain variable.

I know the awareness that one can receive from taking on that belief as truth can change a lot of factors in a life experience.

I can sit at the airport and be in a meditative state, so thats just one testimonial! :-)

with love,

Jamie

Last edited by EnergeticSWAT_Jamie; 10-09-2008, 08:21 PM.

Comment

im not sure about the conflict part

if it doesnt have to be done in the subconscious, what other ways can i do it?

Comment

Free DNA Reprogramming Nov. 13th

Free opportunity for DNA Reprogramming that normally costs $150-175:

November 13, 2008 is Global Potentiation Day!

Just sign up and you're good to go!

Love and Light,
        Raindancer

Comment

Instant Karma

Looks interesting...

Reminiscent of Lennons Instant Karma song.
          "But ye shall receive power..."
          Acts 1:8

Comment

Nice!

YouTube - Instant Karma - John lennon

The event brings this to my mind as well:

YouTube - Zero Point Energy Time Codes Keys

Love and Light,
            Raindancer

Comment

Working...
            X