Feeling Supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Supported

I've been pondering a bit about law of attraction and money lately.

Some friends and I were talking about it bc one of them had a book on it and we were checking it out.

I thought about what mental blocks I may have about being rich. For example, when I think about rich people I've met I tend to think that I wouldn't want to be that person.

Either they don't seem to be having fun in life, they have too much responsibility, people treat them differently or whatever it is.

So if I try to visualize being rich, it doesn't really feel that good to me.

This is obviously my limitation as I'm sure there are people who are both rich and happy.

Anyway it finally occurred to me that what does feel really good to me is to imagine having a ton of emotional and mental support from other people.

Visualizing / imagining the feeling of this allows me to feel really really good and abundant, which is probably more helpful towards attracting $ anyway.

Just thought I would offer the idea for folks to focus on feeling very very emotionally and mentally supported by people in general. I've enjoyed meditating on it recently

XO Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Excellent Jessica!

Good stuff,
    Jessica you've uncovered one of those hidden beliefs that I bet many hold dear to their hearts and don't realize the limitations of it. Yes, "I don't want to be like those people!!!" Having more wealth requires more responsibility, that's for sure. And many are happy as well. It might be that you and everyone else (me too) might not guess that some people are wealthy, but... I mean, they don't flaunt it, they are down to earth, and, uh, happy?!

Of course, on the opposite end of the spectrum, you have some of the "Hollywood" people in the media painting a not so pretty picture on TV or in the checkout line, the tabloids have that junk showing you info on what Jennifer Aniston did, etc., etc. She's good in my book, though -- but you know what I mean. The others, I can't think of right now (which is good!)
    Now, is everyone bad in Hollywood??? Of course not, but the media takes that small percentage and bombards us with who's doing what and can have us thinking "those people, how irresponsible?? They get away with everything!!" "Their parents were rich, that's the only reason... blah, blah, blah" For the inherited $$ deal -- the children are taught by their rich parents about money. Investing it, maintaining it, donations, charity, etc. So the kids aren't getting off scott free all the time.

What about the people involved with The Secret movie? They seem pretty happy. What about focusing on them as role models in a way?? You know the old saying, "If you wanna be like the Joneses, you gotta think and act like them!" I didn't realize how metaphysical that saying is -- be on the same vibration, etc. as them.

Jessica, thanks for bringing up an important point on wealth and abundance with some beliefs -- probably hidden beliefs for most, that can hold you back.

Doug
    With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

Jessica- I feel very much as you do on this topic.

I have always been uncomfortable with "wishing for wealth". The Abraham Hicks type of books turn me off - seeming to focus on materialism.....

I stumbled onto a site that I found helpful regarding views about money and prosperity Breathing Exercise for Prosperity

I also found the Inspired Luck and Good Fortune module helped increase my sense of gratitude for even the most minute things - But mostly my relationships - which has been helpful not only to me, but those that feel valued by me - Every relationship in my life has improved.

Abundance does come in many forms.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Comment

Thanks for the mental and emotional support guys

I think the Unconditional Love and maybe the Dao De Jing modules helped me with this perspective. I just started both of them at the beginning of this month.

Jessica
        Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Hi Jessica,
          I have known some extremely wealthy peeps , that were the most positive and joyful peeps that I had ever had the pleasure to know...all the way to the point that I want to be JUST like them when I grow up!
          Blessings with Aloha Keoi
          http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
          <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
          Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Thanks cool!

Originally posted by maggieb View Post
            Jessica- I feel very much as you do on this topic.

I have always been uncomfortable with "wishing for wealth". The Abraham Hicks type of books turn me off - seeming to focus on materialism.....

I stumbled onto a site that I found helpful regarding views about money and prosperity Breathing Exercise for Prosperity

I also found the Inspired Luck and Good Fortune module helped increase my sense of gratitude for even the most minute things - But mostly my relationships - which has been helpful not only to me, but those that feel valued by me - Every relationship in my life has improved.

Abundance does come in many forms.

Thanks for bringing this up.
            Thanks for the link! I copied and pasted it to word and printed it out... Then I tried it and it was awesome... I will be practicing it more often...

Thanks again! Sallyjane

Comment

Working...
            X