X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
    hello again henrii,

the binaural beats....hmmmm, what can you tell me about low freaquency ones at 6Hz-8Hz then, cuz those are the ones i was listening to, and Boom....Anyhow have you listened to ones on the ESM site....k i'll chat with soon, chowwwww.

peace and love....Adrienne
    It's within the range of Alpha and Theta. For what I know based on acquired knowledge/info and personal experience, Theta frequencies brings up deep sitted memory to come into surface--its just pops-up. Under meditation or using Theta entrainment. Theta also causes you to become emotional, to be artistic. It all relates, doesn't it?

Its not a good practice to solely use Theta entrainment. As I said Beta entrainment must be used too. Better cognitive, fast thinking, better memory, etc, Also Delta and Alpha in conjunction. Balance is the key here

I have not used the ESM's entrainment. I know how to do my own entrainment, as you know, but I do like to try/download them when I finish first my gigabytes of movie/audio downloads . I am sure they are good ones too as a proof they are entraining you right now. I hope they provide Beta entrainment too, not just Alpha, Theta and Delta, If a lot of forum members requested, maybe they might provide a Beta entrainment --my opinion only

Happy entrainment
    Henrii
    Last edited by henrii; 05-20-2007, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Pink noise Schumann Resonance binaural beat mp3

Hi all,

Here is a 30 minute binaural beat soundtrack using pink noise as the carrier.
      It starts at 15hz then over 5 minutes it brings the brainwaves down to 7.83hz. It holds there for 20 minutes and then brings them back up towards 15hz over the last 5 minutes.

7.83 is the AVERAGE earth magnetic field frequency and can be + or - 4hz from 7.83. It is a good theta state.

Energetic Science Ministries™ | Resource Library
      You will find it listed as Pink Noise Schumann Resonance, enjoy!

And Henrii, would love to have you share some radionics info here:
      http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...hotronics.html
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Cognitive dissonance, trauma etc.

Adrienne,

I used to have the same intensity of feelings and struggles. When I saw what modules you were on I intuitively felt that the Stimulate Insight module is the one showing you where you have room to grow emotionally, and not simply become tougher or more tolerant but to really move beyond the need to feel like you are going uphill all the time with these feelings.

There isn't a specific module for post traumatic stress, but maybe there should be....or maybe you could "go Platinum" (as I did) and have your childhood traumas and present effects addressed specificially there.....

Comment

wow, thank you for the feed back belle99 and henrii

Belle99...
          that is so neat that you picked up on PTSD, cuz yup me among many i am sure are afflicted by this...

*When I saw what modules you were on I intuitively felt that the Stimulate Insight module is the one showing you where you have room to grow emotionally, and not simply become tougher or more tolerant but to really move beyond the need to feel like you are going uphill all the time with these feelings.*

i am not exactly sure what you mean by the insight and intuition mod showing me where i have room to grow....please elaborate.
          thank you for emailing me to let me know you responded to me....funny thing is, i looked on this thread, but only the first page and then got the email (logged in) and said"hey i was just there. hmmmmm....i knew to come here intuitively....and i did write something on Graces' CEM thread about this what you comemted on...
          thank you so much for your insight...i appreciate it, i'd love to know more about what you mean though, thanks....

LOVE and Gratitude... ....Adrienne
          Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

new free binaural download

1320 Boost

A pink noise track 15 minutes long slowly brings brainwaves from 13hz up to 20hz for stimulating boost. 13.7MB MP3

Energetic Science Ministries™ | Resource Library
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

thanks Aaron

HI.....thanks Aaron, ya it was the first pink noise i tried, and yikes ...gonna be brave and try the secong oone with pink noise...(i am in no MAYJOR hurry, paths is quick enough for me) and now this one....cool...very cool...i will keep you posted for sure....

allways like experimenting though

ADRIENNE

Comment

Henrii

HI, yes i recieved your email, thank you.
                thank you for your feed back....and the information....i am gonna look into it, where could i get a variety of binaural beats, for when i get to that point? Aaron just added another one...gonna go check that one out.....have a great day...
                peace and gratitude... .....ADRIENNE

Comment

healing

Adrienne,

I will elaborate. When you are in the midst of any painful feeling, whether it is a memory or a current attitude, it seems like it is so powerful that it will always hold true. This is because the spirit and the brain both get in a rut that repeats the feeling. Reality is what the mind says it is.

There are many methods to interrupt those neurological and spiritual ruts; some work more directly on the brain itself, and some work more directly on the consciousness. It is kind of hard to say where one picks up and the other leaves off.

If you have seen What the Bleep, go back and watch the animated sequences again, because it explains it so well.

A lot of people go for many years doing a lot of healing work that does nothing to actually re-wire the brain/mind. People throw down a lot of money on therapies that do little more than make the people involved feel better about what they know is an ongoing problem. They spin their wheels, but go back to various things that don't work, because hope springs eternal and they want to at least tell themselves they are trying.

Why else would the television character Tony Soprano go to therapy for years and years, and still have little change to show for it? Put him on the Intuition and Insight module, or the Break through to Enlightenment module, and see what happens.

Comment

Ha Ha Adriene You are so right about Tony Soprano.

I do not watch much TV, currently only watching Lost, Survivor (which is over until the Fall) and Sopranos. Sopranos, as you know, is leaving us for good in a few weeks. I know I shouldn't like it because it is so violent, something I truly abhor. But I can't help myself

Lost is simply amazing TV and if anyone has not seen it, I strongly recommend renting the DVDs. I see so much LOA in Lost, plus a host of other thought-provoking issues. Alas, tonite is the season finale. What will I do until it starts back up next January?????? I know! I will watch Big Brother for a true commentary on the human psyche
                    Namaste,
                    Pamela
                    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Frontal Lobe Stimulation - Free Download

Frontal Lobe Stimulation - Pink noise track bringing brainwaves from 20hz down to 6.5hz for 20 minutes then back up to 20hz. MP3, 30 minutes, 27.4MB

Free binaural download!
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Jure, Aaron, and anyone else with info

hey Jure, i was reading this post and downloaded that brainwave generation program.....i'd love it if you told me more about it, and your experience with it,
                        And can anyone direct me to where i can learn more about the different brain waves and levels, but like alot more info...i think i might have supressed frontal lobes...
                        cuz the Hz are so low, and those are the ones that mess me up......unless there can be differences in what the low frequencies do for ya....or how they are arranged,
                        and Jure this is what i am wondering if you made your own binaural beats? and how do you know what combination of things are good, cuz on the ESM site there are alot of different binaural beats that Aaron has given us, but alot of them are low frequencies...soooo, wouldn't they technically all do the same thing, and if not why/ and what is the difference...and how do you know what you need to get a certain response from your brain.....
                        this is all becoming very fascinating to me.... holosync talks about bringing your threshold up...is that what binaural beats do in general?
                        Doesn't Paths bring up our threshold for things....and doesn't the insight and intuition modual, stimulate our frontal loabs?
                        i did listen to some of what was on the brain wave generator, and i listened to the one to awaken the mind,
                        and am actually suprised at how focused i am as i wriite this. I also listened to alot of them just briefly to hear what they sounded like....
                        this all really interests me cuz, i tend to not be very focused..and my creativity took a dive about five years ago...and goal setting and alot of other stuff i have just always felt really felt frustrated about......like maybe certain things actualy weren't firering in my brain, not that i am not smart actually very intelligent, but just mental stuff....anyways, with some of the stuff i have picked up here things are starting to fit together, just not sure how yet................. ok, well i a now listenng to the new binaural beat and am gonna cross my fingers...and won't i get used to it the more i listen to these..and would i have t be listening to them every day....to change the structure of my brain?

Thank you ...Adrienne

Comment

binaural questions

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                          And can anyone direct me to where i can learn more about the different brain waves and levels,

the Hz are so low, and those are the ones that mess me up

alot of them are low frequencies...soooo, wouldn't they technically all do the same thing, and if not why/ and what is the difference.

holosync talks about bringing your threshold up...is that what binaural beats do in general? Doesn't Paths bring up our threshold for things....and doesn't the insight and intuition modual, stimulate our frontal loabs?

i tend to not be very focused..and my creativity took a dive about five years ago...and goal setting and alot of other stuff i have just always felt really felt frustrated about......like maybe certain things actually weren't firering in my brain,

and would i have t be listening to them every day....to change the structure of my brain?
                          Hi Adrienne,

What do you mean by mess you up on the low hz? Too groggy or something?

Different frequencies do different things however if there are low and high frequency binaurals, they can BOTH entrain the brainwaves and both synchronize the hemispheres. 6.5hz for example is more specific to the consciousness related to high frontal lobe activity. If you were listening to 3-4hz delta frequencies, still there is entrainment and synchronization with the binaurals but I doubt much frontal lobe activity.

I'm not sure their definition of what bringing a threshold up means..could mean anything. The binaural frequencies of those CD's are where the tangible effectiveness of the tracks come from and not the affirmations for the fact that the tracks without affirmations give the same results biologically verifiable. What about the affirmations on those tracks? The results are whatever the users say the results are.

I will check on the intuition module.

For the focus and other comments on the brain, I'd recommend the academic super charger for 3 months.

To really make a difference in the neural network from binaurals, 30 minutes a day for 30 days, preferably 90 days to really start getting effects. Effects before then are more from the synchronization of the brain to really have the experience of whole brain thinking and not necessarily from the wiring so it does take time for it to be more biologically wired.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron

****Hi Adrienne,

What do you mean by mess you up on the low hz? Too groggy or something?****

well earlier in this thread....i posted about how i had a really tough time when i used the pink noise binaural beat... theta 6and8 spikes, a 30 minute track......i experienced alot of stuff come up, cog dissonance...and it was/has been a horrible experience.....i guess i have also not had many coping mechanisms for the emotions, and just haven't wanted to go back there, but since then....that has gotten alot better and easier, not that i don't have moments of feeling crazy ...so to speak....cuz of the cog diss....

ok, i actually just went back and read my post, now i get why you didn't get what i meant.....lol

*And can anyone direct me to where i can learn more about the different brain waves and levels, but like alot more info...And can anyone direct me to where i can learn more about the different brain waves and levels, but like alot more info...i think i might have supressed frontal lobes...
                            cuz the Hz are so low, and those are the ones that mess me up......unless there can be differences in what the low frequencies do for ya....or how they are arranged,
                            ..unless there can be differences in what the low frequencies do for ya....or how they are arranged*

ok maybe i am not understanding .....well i went and read a link that was up, about frontal lobes...and it talked about the things that are affected and the things we gain from them 'popping'....and in reading this and other stuff on this site....i was reflecting on myself, and how maybe my frontal lobes have been suppressed....(this is also my humourous way of saying it)....because when i listened to the binaural beat with the lower frequencies which is what the frontal lobe beats has too (lower frequencies)....i get more overloaded with the stuff that has risen from the sub-consciouse to the consciouse mind, and it floors me.

so in using the track for frontal lobes, will that cause cog diss...meaning will it draw up stuff from the subconscious like the previously noted binaural beat did, cuz of the low frequencies......God i hope you were able to follow all of that...
                            ok i am done now
                            Oh BTW....thanks for the info....and the holosync is not something i have tried, just got the demo in the mail with a long letter with info.
                            I think i need to learn more about this stuff...
                            thank you very much Aaron.... ......Adrienne
                            Last edited by Adrienne; 05-29-2007, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Try This

Hello Adrienne

Neuro-Programmer 2 Home - Self-Programming with Brainwave optimization and Psychological techniques (Hypnosis, NLP, etc)

Try this link and download their NP2 trail version, and then install it. After that read their Neuro-Programmer Documentation, you may notice PATHS and NP2 contradict. I am not an affiliated. But I believe some of your questions will be answered.

Henrii

Comment

HI

henrii..thank you for the link..i will check it ..i am assuming that this is a link for more info on binaural beats, and brain wave functions, cuz that is what i am looking for.

ok i feel amazing today Aaron, i did listen to the frontal lobe binaural beat, and shortly afterwards i could feel it in the front of my hear
                                and am feeling great today... ...and am feeling stimulation in the frontal lobe part of my brain.....

I am interested to see what you mean Henrii, how the two things contradict, but i am impressed with Paths...and i am also aware that there are many types of tools available out there. and many great ones, I like how paths works, and like learning more and speculating on how it works....
                                Don't matter to how really cuz it is, and has been the most effective tool i have ever used.....

Anywho all...off i go, and i love to learn..and i suspect that there are many things that do the same type of tings, but it is how it does it and how simple and/or quick it works...and not meaning that there won't ever be any work, but in having to watch a theater once a week...the work for me comes in the process of change cuz it hasn't been easy to feel so much deep stuff, and go through so much drastic change with percetions and people....it's almost like evolving personally so darn quickly...WoW what a ride...and it is challenging and therefor i am un-board, which is good, cuz many tings boar me quickly.....

Keep posting.... love the bit you did write about the brain waves a while back.....
                                Cheers.....Adrienne

PS...can't wait to play with the mod's that create alot of physical changes....

Comment

Working...
                                X