Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEST goal achieving book around

Hello everyone,

I have permission to distribute two free chapters from the rerelease of John Assaraf's book, Having It All: Achieving Your Life's Goals and Dreams. The book was launched last week and can be purchased through Amazon.com.

The chapters are:
    ‘The Laws of Earning Money’:
    John Assaraf’s Blog » Blog Archive » The Laws of Earning Money
    ‘Your Powerful Brain’:
    John Assaraf’s Blog » Blog Archive » Your Powerful Brain

If you’re interested in getting a copy of his book and a ton of extra bonus gifts, go to the link below:
    John Assaraf - Having It All

I hope you all enjoy the book as much as I did. Man, it has changed my life.

-Gean Mcknowlen

in what ways has it "changed your life?"

those two chapters follow the same lines as many other money books i've read. the only book that has resonated well with me so far is the Busting Loose.

Comment

Great question.

Really it's helped me in so many more ways than I have time to write at this time...but in a nut shell, it really helped me get on top of achieving my financial, relationship, health and spiritual, and business goals. The goal setting procedure helped get me out of the rut I was in, in my various life areas and start moving forward. The knowledge I gained about the brain and the 7 natural laws of the universe, other than the Law of Attraction, was very helpful in helping me keep a great state of mind during in both achieving the goals, AND when I wasn't achieving the goals...I knew to keep moving forward. Great stuff!

--Gean

Comment

Fun, I just experienced a little synchronicity* here:

A little earlier, I was reading the "The Super Duper Book Thread", about which books inspired us etc.

One of my faves has been You Can Have It All by Arnold Patent.
        But I didn't post it there yet, and instead moved away to check out this thread... Only to see you mention one Mr. Assaraf with his brrrrand new book... Having It All!

Needless to say, I went back and posted a slight bit of info about Arnold's book there (and next came back here to post this one).

Rob

*(Not sure this is supposed to 'mean' something, though... Like that I need to buy 25 copies (and get a copious amount of 'bonuses' by the same old suspects) of John's book. Or that I need to re-read Arnold's collected works. ETC.)

Originally posted by GeanSecret View Post
        Great question.

Really it's helped me in so many more ways than I have time to write at this time...but in a nut shell, it really helped me get on top of achieving my financial, relationship, health and spiritual, and business goals. The goal setting procedure helped get me out of the rut I was in, in my various life areas and start moving forward. The knowledge I gained about the brain and the 7 natural laws of the universe, other than the Law of Attraction, was very helpful in helping me keep a great state of mind during in both achieving the goals, AND when I wasn't achieving the goals...I knew to keep moving forward. Great stuff!

--Gean

• Your Subliminal Path
        • Experience Video Subliminals

Comment

Hi Gean,

Have you gotten involved with OneCoach?
          With love and gratitude,

Allen
          www.paths-now.com
          www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

Hi Allen,

I haven't gotten involved with OneCoach as I don't have a business, but I know some people who have joined and said it is excellent. They are enjoying it very much and are having great improvements in their businesses because of it.

Are you involved with it? Or maybe you were considering joining?

--Gean

Comment

Working...
            X