Favourite Abraham Quotes! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shakespeare rewritten!

You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life, and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them.

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Sunday, March 2nd, 1997
    Pura Vida! Vineyard Nancy

Comment

You're picky about the car you drive,
      you're picky about what you wear,
      you're picky about what you put in your mouth.

We want you to be pickier about what you think.

Comment

Vineyardnancy

Nancy, I just have to tell you and Stephen thank you for all the posts here! They are soooooo fabulous! I love reading this link!

Ok, so my daughter has this friend who I have had challenges with for many years, and so has my daughter... So I was reading above look for the good things in each person! I realized that I have only looked at this girl, her mother, and her father and saw the negative things and focussed on those things! So now I need to start looking for the good things in this girl and her parents! Hmmmm... I think I need to start doing that with lots of people... Ok people in general! Hehehee! So I just don't worry about the stuff I don't like and look for the stuff I do like and I will start to attract more of the stuff I do like! I like this!

Well I just wanted to say thank you! This is the thread I come to when I just need a few words of wisdom! Thanks

Bless you all,
        Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

forgive my ignorance, but where do these "abraham" lines come from?

Comment

Originally posted by adam ant View Post
            forgive my ignorance, but where do these "abraham" lines come from?
            Hey Adam!
            You mean.... aside from laboriously copying them from one of the 6 Abraham books that I own!!

Well - when I'm not in the typing mode - then I go here:
            Abraham-Hicks Quarterly Journal

and often the perfect quote will just come if I just close my eyes and "click"!

Comment

Sweet SJ
              I love it
              that you love the quotes!!

What a treat this family is in for!

Comment

YOU ARE LIVING THE MANIFESTATION OF THE PERFECT DREAM THAT YOU LAUNCHED FROM YOUR GOD SOURCE PERSPECTIVE. I’s time for you to start feeling appreciation for the clarity and power with which you chose to be here, and to feel, through connecting with your Inner Being, the satisfaction of it now playing out.

You are the manifestation long dreamed of — bringing endless satisfaction to that which is your Source. And now your Source is here, wanting to express to you ways to help you get back into the loop of joy that you began, even before you made the decision to come here.

Reach for thoughts that feel better; pay attention to the way you feel. And as you bless every emotion, whether it feels good or bad, because you know that it is the indicator of your connection to Source Energy, you regain the feeling with which you came forth into this experience to begin with.

...and as you regain your memory of why you came forth into this physical experience to begin with, you will be inundated with indescribable joy.

Comment

ahh, she is from the Secret. now i remember, thanks!

Comment

Rule of Thumb

"Here's a rule of thumb that will help you: If you believe that something is good, and you do it, it benefits you. If you believe that something is bad, and you do it, it is a very detrimental experience."

Excerpted from the workshop in Ft. Collins, CO on Sunday, June 14th, 1998

Comment

Today's Abraham quote

No matter what it is, if you really want it, and if you get out of the way of it, it will happen. It must be. It is Law. It can be no other way. It's the way this Universe is established. If you want it and you relax, it will happen Excerpted from a workshop in Cincinnati, OH on Saturday, September 21st, 2002

I just love today's quote. It is perfect
                      Namaste,
                      Pamela
                      Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

A few of my favorites

I choose to grant all my wishes.
                        I'm the 'letter it in' not the 'maker it happen'

The perfect creative stance is satisfaction where I am, and eagerness for more.

Every time you praise something, every time you appreciate something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe, "More of this, please. More of this, please." You need never again make another verbal statement of this intent, and if you were allowing your cork to float -- all good things would flow to you.

The basis of your life is absolute freedom, the goal is joy, and the result of that perfect combination is motion forward, or growth. Your goal is to find objects of attention that let your cork raise.

Whatever you're thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you're worrying, you are planning. When you are appreciating, you are planning...What are you planning?

It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It's just a matter of whether you're focused on a castle or a button.

There are always those who thrive when masses are dying of sickness. There are always those who thrive economically when economic decline seems to be the order of your nation. There are always those who are clear-minded, in environments of confusion. You do not need everyone or anyone else to align with your desire—only you need to align with your desire.

It doesn't matter what anybody else is doing with their vibration, it only matters what you are doing. You cannot desire something—and notice that it isn't coming—without offering two contradictory vibrations that won't let it come.

Once you start deliberately offering thought, then you can never offer enough action to keep up with the thought. Once you access the Energy that creates worlds, a huge vortex comes into place, and there's just not enough action for you to keep up with that. And so, what you have to do is visualize every step of the way, envision you happy in the process. Envision things in place, envision people catching on. Just envision it working. Skip over the how and the where and the when and the who -- and just stay focused upon the what and the why.

Make the best of it. When you make the best of whatever you're focused upon, your future will be better than your now. If each moment you're making the best of what-is, no matter what it is, you make the best of it; make the best of it; make the best of it—your future just gets better and better and better, and better.

If you're not thinking about a negative thought, your vibration is going to raise to its natural positive place.

Appreciation and self-love are the most important tools that you could ever nurture. Appreciation of others, and the appreciation of yourself is the closest vibrational match to your Source Energy of anything that we've ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe.

If all you did was just look for things to appreciate you would live a joyous, spectacular life. If there was nothing else that you ever came to understand other than just look for things to appreciate, it's the only tool you would ever need to predominantly hook you up with who you really are. That's all you'd need.

Anything you do to overcome or prevent, causes a spotlight on the very thing you are wanting to overcome and prevent. You cannot take enough action to compensate for the Energy that you're flowing.

It's not about loving the situation that you want to change- it's more about NEVER EVER focusing on that situation and its difficulties and problems. Keep your thoughts on the things that make you feel good or imagining things being better. Never face reality unless your reality is exactly what you want it to be!

Keep going by following joy and more of it will flow into your life. Make lists of what you DO like in your current situation - your children are in your life, you can spend time with them, you have a loving family, friends, good health, etc. etc. By focusing on those things, you may then discover what your residual fears are, or you may just find things becoming better inexplicably and in ways you could never have imagined in your wildest dreams.

Dominant vibrations are established through steady attention to it. Easy to identify and easy to change.

Offer a vibration that matches your desire rather than offering a vibration that matches what-is.

We would focus on everything that mattered to us. It is so satisfying to hold a thought and to find the feeling place and then see the Universe conspire to help you receive it. Oh, co-creation at its best.

The most significant thing for a parent to contribute to anyone, is their own Connection and their own stability. An effective parent is a happy parent. An effective parent is a parent who laughs easily and often, and who doesn't take things so seriously.

If you are being swept into some current that is not comfortable, or not in harmony with your desire, you must remember that couldn't happen if you weren't offering a vibration that matched it in some way. If you're vibrating differently from that, you're not having that experience.

Fear only exists when you do not understand that you have the power to project thought and that the Universe will respond.

The path of least resistance = the path of most allowance.

Choose the thought that feels better or Choose another subject that feels good. Your desires don't go away when you take your attention away from them.

An activated thought means a thought that when I think it, I have a feeling response. If you're not having a feeling response to something, a feeling that feels good or a feeling that feels bad -- the thought is not that powerful, and it is probably not a big player in your vibrational mix.

Don't do anything that you don't really want to do. Keep yourself in a place of feeling good. Reach for the thought that feels better -- and watch what happens.

What you do is miniscule in comparison with what you choose to think, because your vibration is so much more powerful and so much more important.

Impatience means get out of the way and stop trying to do something to make it happen, forget about it and it will appear.

Because others cannot vibrate in your experience, they cannot affect the outcome of your experience. They can hold their opinions, but unless their opinion affects your opinion, their opinion matters not at all. A million people could be pushing against you, and it would not negatively affect you unless you push back. They are affecting what happens in their experience. They are affecting their point of attraction -- but it does not affect you unless you push against them. --- Abraham

You could stand here sick with ten illnesses today, and tomorrow have no evidence of any of them. Your body has the ability to replenish itself that fast. But most of you do not have the ability to change your thoughts that fast. So the amount of time that it takes between sickness and wellness is only the amount of time that it takes for me to figure out how to let it in -- for me to figure out how to feel good, when I'm looking at something that makes me

You will never reach the place where you will not need to be diligent about your choice of thought. Because you live in a world that is determined to show you every pocket of despair. So you must diligently choose. But it gets easier and easier and easier to do so. Right now, it may feel to you like those moments of Connection are the rare ones. There will be a time when those moments of Connection will be the only ones.

Sometimes we visit with our physical friends who feel that they are very far apart from something they want. Maybe their body has been labeled something that is frightening them. Or maybe they have some economic disaster, or a personal relationship disaster. And as they come to us, their attitude about self is, "I must have done something really, really wrong. There must be some major thing that I'm doing or have done that is now keeping me from this thing that I want."

It isn't anything big. It's just the steady habit of holding yourself locked off the signal. It's a whole lot of simple little things that usually don't amount to much more than slight aggravation or slight irritation. It's just that edgy feeling of not being in the place of fully receiving.

When the satellite dish is off the signal only a little bit, there is no picture on the TV screen. You can't get a little bit close to it. It's either locked on or it's not. The same thing is happening with you. When you're locked onto your signal of desire, you feel good. You feel this feeling of exhilaration. You know that you are locked on when you are.

Am I Letting It In?
                        Discover how to clean up your vibration so there is not so much resistance within you, so that you can be the fuller receiver of that which you are asking for. It is not a difficult thing to do, once you are understanding the process --it is really about setting yourself into vibrational harmony with that which feels good. We would encourage you to ask yourself on a regular basis, maybe hundreds of times in every day, "Am I letting it in? Am I letting it in?" Letting what in? You could call it Creative Life Force, God force. "Am I holding myself in vibrational harmony with those things that I have identified that I'm wanting to experience?"

Why Isn't It Coming To Me?
                        The only reason that something that you want is not coming to you, is that you are holding yourself in vibrational harmony with something other than what you want. And the good news is: every single time you're doing it, every single time, without exception, you are feeling something less than positive emotion when it happens. So if you are asking yourself on a fairly regular basis, maybe two or three hundred, or a thousand, times every day, and if you're catching yourself in the act of doing it now -- it won't take 30 days of being aware that you're doing it now to stop doing it now. Once you realize what the receiving mode feels like, it is such an easy thing to hold yourself in vibrational harmony with the Well-being that is natural to you. And that is what the Science of Deliberate Creation is about.

People say. "If I'm always setting goals and reaching for the future, then am I not squandering my now?" And we say if in your now you're using a future event to make you feel good, you are still feeling good in your now. And that's the best use of now that you could ever find.

Your future experience has to do with now, with now, with now, with how I feel now. Your future experience doesn't have anything to do with those past experiences.

April
                        April's Readings

Zpoint
                        Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing
                        Izza B

Comment

Working...
                        X