Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome posts Stephen!!

Stephen!

I totally love every one of your Abe posts.

I sat down tonight and started writing out some of my favorite quotes.... then...

I REALIZED !!!

I don't have to find them.... I came here and found them .... and cause I feel so giddy happy to have found them - then - this is perfect !!

I feel like you are just another way for Abe (or Source) to speak to me - just as sometime I am source for others (or at least my sisters tell me so!)

So here is a rampage of appreciation for you, Stephen!

I love your uplifting posts and your sensitivity to others. You are the most wonderful "allower" and teacher. I feel uplifted and lighter when I read what you have to say.. And your answers make me LAUGH and SMILE and somehow, feel better about me!! Your kindness and deep sense of source is an inspiration to me.

With much much gratitude and love.
    Pura Vida! Vineyard Nancy

Comment

Great Abe message on relationships!

Here is one of my favorites .... on relationships.

"Identify what you want, pay attention to the way you feel, and you
      will guided to that which you seek.

Look for the positive aspects in everyone you see. … As you begin to say positive aspect there, positive aspect there, positive aspect there, you attract to you the one that has all of those positive aspects! Do you see the way it works?

In your pickiness, be picky, be a selective sifter, but look for what you're wanting. Don't guard yourself against what you are not wanting. Never make the statement, I don't like that one, I don't want that one.

Make statements like: "Oh, that is a nice one." "Oh, I like the attitude there." "Oh that one is very beautiful." And as you focus on positive aspects of others, even if they are already connected to another, look for the positive
      aspects, and by doing that, you attract that into your experience
      you see."

Comment

Wonderful quote from Sara & Seth - childrens Book

Solomon (the Owl) :
        “Don’t try to figure out how it will all happen. Just pretend that this trauma has passed and all is well. Pretend that you and Sara are continuing to meet in the tree house and that your life is getting better and better. Find some thoughts that are pleasant and easy to find, and hold them in your mind. And when the other thoughts come, and they will for a while, just relax and release them… and focus again, on the thoughts that feel better.
        And watch what happens!
        Help will come from endless places and will turn up in endless ways. You will be amazed at how much assistance you will receive to help you with your desire. But first, you must be a match to your desire.

Sara :
        ” You know how you’ve been telling us that the Universe answers our vibration? And that LOA does the work? Well, does it work faster if it’s about something that we really care about? I mean, like the tree house. It seems like magical things began happening really fast."

Solomon:
        "It always happens fast, Sara, whether it is seemingly big or small. It is as easy to create a castle as a button.

Have fun with it. Do your best to imagine a happy outcome. Don’t try to figure out how it will happen. Skip over how it will happen, or who will help, or when it will happen, or where. Focus on what you really want and why you want it an. And… most of all, teach for a feeling of relief. All is well here.

Comment

Thank you vineyardnancy!

For your kind words of appreciation!

And I TOO am very grateful for all that YOU share on this forum - you are a very bright light of positivity and awesome energy!!!

Plus, I Love how colourful your posts are - your creativity is everywhere

In Gratitude,

tephen

Comment

Vineyardnancy

Nancy, I love to read your posts! You spend time each time on the layout of how it will look, and then there is always wisdom and encouragement in them!

You know, in art school we were taught that presentation is 90% of the grade! Well as a school teacher you probably would not agree with that, but I have found that to be soooo true... (with exception of a math problem, but even then) I think it is true cause if your answer can not be easily read, but it right it will usually get marked down or wrong! What is amazing is, that in college I graduated Suma Cum Laude... most people think I spent a lot of time studying, but I was the person who use to go out the night before a big test! I never really read any of the text books, can not say I read a single whole chapter... A lot of time I would read answer so much better than mine, and so much better researched than mine... But I learned creative writing and my presentation is always right on! I use to frustrate the brainiacs who could think circles around me, but were sloppy!

I have to tell you something else... Everytime I read one of your posts, I think Man, would I love to have her as my children's teacher!!

Blessings zartgirl Sj

Comment

My darling sister just sent these to me! I love them!! So --- I pass them oon to you. Enjoy

10 Good Ideas-Abe Commandments!

SEEK:
              • Joy-first and foremost
              • Reasons to laugh
              • Reasons to offer words of praise to self and others
              • Beauty in nature, beasts and other humans
              • Reasons to love in every segment of every day…look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of love
              • That which uplifts you
              • Opportunity to offer that which uplifts another
              • A feeling of Well Being
              • Know that your value can only be measured in terms of Joy

Acknowledge your absolute freedom to do any of these things or not do any of these things…for it is, without exception, your choice in every moment of every day.

Comment

Ahhhhh

Sweet SallyJane!

What an angel you are!

My heart is singing and I'm grinning from ear to ear at your lovely comments!

You are so very astute! I absolutely love COLOR and Presentation -- although I just think of it as FUN!!

And your wonderful comment about my teaching will send me to school tomorrow with such laughter and joy in my heart.

Much love from one powerful teacher to another!!

Comment

Simply Lovely!

Originally posted by vineyardnancy View Post
                  My darling sister just sent these to me! I love them!! So --- I pass them oon to you. Enjoy

10 Good Ideas-Abe Commandments!

SEEK:
                  • Joy-first and foremost
                  • Reasons to laugh
                  • Reasons to offer words of praise to self and others
                  • Beauty in nature, beasts and other humans
                  • Reasons to love in every segment of every day…look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of love
                  • That which uplifts you
                  • Opportunity to offer that which uplifts another
                  • A feeling of Well Being
                  • Know that your value can only be measured in terms of Joy
                  Acknowledge your absolute freedom to do any of these things or not do any of these things…for it is, without exception, your choice in every moment of every day.
                  Vineyardnancy, thank you SO much sharing this with us!

My comments in the 'hell' thread about virtual realities rooted in FEAR, of which hell is one of them, came to mind in reading what you've said here.

The things you shared are all the 'protection' one needs to never be in the vibrational and mental state of entering/accepting/creating any Fear-based reality!!! For me, it is not about duality-based reward/punishment, but rather control systems devised by man.

Being immersed in Unconditional Love (not the duality based love/hate kind) is like an impenetrable shield! It is more correctly a state of BEing that is at the core of everyone, even those forgetting Who They Really Are!

The movie, What Dreams May Come, illustrates to me a more realistic and probable understanding of 'heaven' and 'hell' than anything I have come across from other sources.

In Peace and Gratitude,

tephen

Comment

A Turn Around

WOW!!
                    I'm just brimming over with amazement and love .

This morning in my journaling, I decided to copy the 10 Abe Commandments down -- in color of course ... with lots of pictures and dancing figures !!

And.... by the 5th one, I GOT IT!! And a "child problem" issue that I have been pushing against , has now been RELEASED !! I now choose to see only the good and perfection in this student .... and I am so very PROUD of myself ... for understanding and getting this. It feels just wonderful. Exciting and really, really right.

I am so looking forward to today and the upcoming weeks as I unleash the power of my love and powerful positive attention on ALL of my students!

So here is a big hug to all of you ... and another big one for myself!!

Comment

Nancy, You are AMAZING!!!. See, I was right in Le Shoppe de Futures! - Teacher of the Milennium Award coming up!! Your students & fellow staff members are so fortunate to have you around to brighten up their day.

Stephen, What a great thread! I love all the quotes that you & Nancy have posted. I've just had my book returned - Time for a reread to see if I can find any memorable quotes to add! Although I think it may be a big ask after what you have both posted!

Love, Light & Blessings to You Both
                      Theta Healing
                      Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
                        Nancy, You are AMAZING!!!. See, I was right in Le Shoppe de Futures! - Teacher of the Milennium Award coming up!! Your students & fellow staff members are so fortunate to have you around to brighten up their day.

Stephen, What a great thread! I love all the quotes that you & Nancy have posted. I've just had my book returned - Time for a reread to see if I can find any memorable quotes to add! Although I think it may be a big ask after what you have both posted!

, Light & Blessings to You Both
                        Stupendious Sharyn

What a wonderful feeling your sweet words bring to me!!

This thread is AWE some!! And I've got a million more quotes!! They all resonate perfectly at different times!!

Comment

Originally posted by sterlingpg View Post
                          Vineyardnancy, thank you SO much sharing this with us!

Being immersed in Unconditional Love (not the duality based love/hate kind) is like an impenetrable shield! It is more correctly a state of BEing that is at the core of everyone, even those forgetting Who They Really Are!

The movie, What Dreams May Come, illustrates to me a more realistic and probable understanding of 'heaven' and 'hell' than anything I have come across from other sources.

In Peace and Gratitude,

tephen

Yeah Stephen!

You said this perfectly!
                          I love the image of these words being an "impenetrable shield"!!

Comment

We are natural Joy Seekers!

Be the joy-seeker that you are

When you take the problems of the world on your shoulders, your body doesn’t feel good. It’s just that simple. Leave the problems of the world to the individual problem-makers of the world, and you be the joy-seeker that you are.

Excerpted from the workshop in Philadelphia, PA on Monday, May 3rd, 2004

Comment

Count your blessings!

"MY LIFE WORKS"
                              When you look at what is working, then you generate a vibration within you that says my life works, and then, in everything that you approach — your life works.

You could have ninety-nine things not working in your life and only one thing working, and if you would focus upon the one thing that is going right, for a disproportionate amount of time, saying “my life works; my life works; my life works...” the other 99 things would fall in line with what is working.

So when we say to count your blessings or look at the positive aspects, that’s just about deliberately activating what is working in your life. Because when you do that, you get more and more, and more of that. That’s how the better it gets, the better it gets — the better it gets. That’s when it’s easy to accept that Well-Being is the order of this Universe.

Excerpted from the workshop in North Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, March 22nd, 2003

Comment

Bingo!

Your choices...

Your choices of action may be limited--
                                but your choices of thought are not.

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Saturday, May 25th, 2002

Comment

Working...
                                X