Favourite Abraham Quotes! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU are creating it ALL!

Never face reality unless your reality is just the way you want it to be.

Comment

Ahhhhh...

There are those that say, if you do the uncomfortable thing long enough, it will become comfortable. But we are really not encouragers of that. We are encouragers of coming into alignment, and then taking the action. We are encouragers always of getting rid of the fear; we would never want you to keep doing things that you feel fearful about. And maybe the path of least resistance is just not get on the horse. Maybe the path of least resistance is to get on a different horse—but we would never move forward in fear.

Comment

Bingo!

If you knew everything was really all right, and that it always has a happy ending, then you would not feel trepidacious about your future. Everything is really so very all right! If you could believe and trust that, then, immediately everything would automatically and instantly become all right.

Comment

Virtual realities and Conjuring - Yes!

You see, you're giving others too much power as you even acknowledge how they make you feel. What you've got to decide is how I'm going to feel. We would go to a Virtual Reality and we would practice feeling good. Manifestations come on the heels of what you've conjured in thought

Comment

Hmmm...Maybe Abe knows about Busting Loose!

You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life, and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them.

Comment

Beat your drum!

"Do I have a responsibility to make the whole world beat to my drum?" No, nor could you. You beat your drum, and the Universe will respond to the drum that you are beating… There are as many different worlds being lived by as many different perceivers of the world as there are perceivers of the worlds.

Comment

Resistance is futile and non-useful!

Because others cannot vibrate in your experience, they cannot affect the outcome of your experience. They can hold their opinions, but unless their opinion affects your opinion, their opinion matters not at all. A million people could be pushing against you, and it would not negatively affect you unless you push back. They are affecting what happens in their experience. They are affecting their point of attraction -- but it does not affect you unless you push against them.

Comment

Imagine That!

Leverage your time more by spending a little more time every day imagining and a lot less time every day doing. Do a little more imagining and a little more less doing. Until eventually most of what's happening is happening in the cool, calm, anticipatory state. Just imagine yourself into the successes, and watch what happens. Imagine a little more and act a little less.

Comment

The Gift in All Life experiences!

There will be a time, not so far from now, that you will look back on this phase of your life and instead of condemning it or beating up on it... Instead of blaming or guilting, you will feel appreciation for it, because you will understand that a renewed desire for life was born out of this time period that will bring you to physical heights that you could not have achieved without the contrast that gave birth to this desire.

Comment

And I would add that...

"Do you have to change your vibration on a particular subject in order to let it in?" No, you don't. You could pet your pet and let it in. You could sit with your feet dangling in the bay, and let it in. If it is a subject that you often think of in an attitude of resistance, it is really worthwhile reaching for some thoughts that feel better. You could launch an intention and never think about it again, and the Universe would yield it to you. You don't have to clean up your vibration relative to anything, if you can just not think about it any more. That's why we teach meditation. It's easier to teach you to have no thought than to have pure positive thought. When you quiet your mind you stop thought; when you stop thought you stop resistance; when you stop resistance--then you are in a state of allowing.

From this quiet place of allowing, that Intention as a descriptor for Source, will then flow into and through your life for the 'purpose' for which you are here...

With Love,

tephen

Comment

Parents!

Parents can't choose the mates of their children or the behavior of their children. You actually can't choose anything for your children without disempowering them.

Reminds me of Conversations with God where God says that the main job of a parent is to help their children become independent of them as soon as possible!

In Peace,

tephen

Comment

Works for me!

The basis of your life is absolute freedom, the goal is joy, and the result of that perfect combination is motion forward, or growth. Your goal is to find objects of attention that let your cork raise.

Comment

Sunlight is GOOD!

Get out into the sunlight, out where everything is, with a vibration that is so dominant that those who annoy you, those who don't agree with you, those who make your life feel uncomfortable don't come into your experience, because your vibration, through your practice, has become so clear, so pure, so clean, so in keeping with what you want, that the world that revolves around you just feels like that. That's what you planned.

Comment

I so love Abraham!!

This week I started to use the 68 second process. The first day I used it, I spent 68 seconds imagining a sweet, stress-free commute. The previous day was anything but, taking me an hour and 45 minutes to get to work. How wonderful it was to get to work in about 55 minutes

I kept using the process for the rest of the week for other areas I wanted to improve. I sell advertising for eight different publications. One of the eight is a monthly that has been my achilles heel. I have never gotten more than about 60% to my goal for that one publication. Using the 68 second process, I hit 105% of that goal and 137% for another publication that also deadlined this week.

Champagne for me tonite
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela
                              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

One of my absolute favourites:

...something like "If it's not a hell yes, it's a hell no" and I think that isn't even from Abraham originally(from the book "Why your life sucks: and what you can do about it"?) but I heard it quoted by Abraham if I haven't lost it completely

I connect this to Abraham's "Only take inspired action"...if it feels like "Hell yes" it's inspired...if not, don't bother doing it...

I love that statement cause it makes decision making very easy...

About the 68-second process...I've had intriguing almost chocking results from that... It's an amazing tool to learn how to manifest into our physical world quickly...

Comment

Working...
                                X