Free Energy Is Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Energy Is Here!

Have a look at Off The Grid | Practical Solutions For Sustainable Living its about everything from free energy to low cost land and housing.

We are all here looking for free energy to live with more freedom, right? Well free energy is already here. Here's an article I read to find them:

Friends, I have something very important to share that I believe will free us all. This is serious and you need to pay attention. If you only ever carefully read one post per year, make this it.

Many of us now know what is happening with the New World Order. We know about false flag operations and all. It is being openly discussed throughout the Internet and awareness is spreading.

BUT, we still lack direction. We hold far more power than them. But without focus, we run in circles. That’s because we still dont know what to do about it. We can protest, but it achieves very little.

For many years I’ve been a free energy developer because I believed if we had free energy, it would remove much of the NWO’s power. And it would, but it is a not a final solution. But it led me to a realization.

THE REAL SECRET OF THE NWO

The NWO have their power because you give it to them, every day. I’m not talking about laws. I’m talking about you focusing on how evil they are, what they are doing, the banks and debt and so on.

Firstly, your focus on their wrongdoings gives them power. You unwittingly submit. How?... Your focus determines your reality. All that energy directed towards them is wasted energy.

YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR OWN LIFE. CHOICE. YOU HAVE A CHOICE. YOU ALWAYS HAVE IT EVEN IF YOU ARENT AWARE OF IT. AND I’LL SHOW YOU WHAT THE CHOICES ARE SO YOU CAN BE FREE.

It is said a person is free from the moment they want to be free. This is partially true. The reality is you also need to know yourself, and how to be free. You need direction, whether it be from your own internal guidance, or from a knowledgeable leader that steers you in the right direction. Eventually you will learn that the only leader you need is yourself. But a leader can show you the door you must walk through.

The NWO is not to blame for the prison planet. WE are, because we are blind and I’ll explain more about this below.

True that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. But its also true that a blind man is easy to lead. And we have been blind.

Blind to what?... Ourselves. So where am I going with all this?...

You are part of the system because you rely on money. You use it for everything. You put yourself in enormous debt to put a roof over your head. You even use it to buy food and water that is is poisoned. YOU did this. Nobody is to blame but yourself, because you didn’t take responsibility for your own life, and the find your own solutions to living how you want. You just relied on what was provided.

If we dont see ourselves and own free will, we are not worthy. That is how the NWO sees us too. From our point of view, they are evil. But the hard reality is evil is a point of view. From their perspective, we are not worthy of freedom because we give our freedom up. As we lack the awareness, they consider it divine right to take our freedom. As divine and natural as a lion eating another animal. Fair game.

While there is much more to it, including with specific bloodlines, it all comes down to you and your free will. And most of us are blind to it. We focus on what THEY are doing and how THEY ruin our lives. No, it is all YOU, and this is their real secret. They want your eye on them.

They want you to focus on the bad, instead of the good that you can do to control your own life. They want to keep you hidden from the decisions you can make. You are only aware of the choices at a near unconscious level.

UNDERSTAND THEY DONT REALLY CARE THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM. THEY EXPECTED US TO EVENTUALLY SEE THEM. BUT NOW THAT WE KNOW ABOUT THEM, THEY NEED TO DISTRACT US FROM WHAT REALLY MATTERS, WHICH IS OUR OWN AWARENESS AND THE CHOICES WE CAN MAKE.

They would much rather us focus on false flag operations than you consider your options to be free of their monetary system. I’ll explain to you the choices. No more distraction.

THE CHOICE YOU CAN MAKE

Were you born with money? Do you really need it, or are you conditioned to believe you need it? Control a man’s way of getting food and shelter, and you control him.

But you dont know of any options, right? You need to pay for a house and they’re expensive, right? And you cant just live off the land, because you know its better to eat poisoned food from the shops.

We can put a man into space and use pinpoint weapons to target some poor Afgan and his goat, so do we have the technology to automate things like food production, or to build truly affordable housing with a COMFORTABLE life?

I’LL SHOW YOU HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT MONEY, IN COMFORT.

I’LL SHOW YOU HOW TO OWN A FAMILY HOME AND ACRES OF LAND AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, WITH NO CRIPPLING MORTGAGE

YOU CAN GROW YOUR OWN FOOD NEAR AUTOMATICALLY, AND NEVER “NEED” TO BE PART OF THE NWO’S MONETARY SYSTEM AGAIN.

Instead of complaining about the NWO, do what they dont want you to do: UNDERSTAND you have the CHOICE to not be a part of their system.

Their TV programs and propaganda aim to condition you to think the world is over-populated, and short of resources... their News is all negative by design. To give you a sense of hopelessness, while they condition us to be willingly crammed into small cities called suburbs, and condition us to believe a family home should really cost $500,000. They have genetically modified foods and many other programs to create reliance on them and control. We can go on all day about what they are doing, or just forget them and focus on US.

Start by visiting Off The Grid | Practical Solutions For Sustainable Living which explains HOW you can live without them. It has practical solutions to everything from affordable family homes and land, food and water production, energy generation and more. Also see Intentional Communities - ecovillages, communes, cohousing, coops which has similar information to free yourself from the system.

You will never win a game in which you dont control the rules.

Most of you are here to band together, but you dont know what to do about the NWO. Again this is it. The solution is right in front of you, so take it.

Unfortunately, I know that even with all I have said, most people will ignore it. People dont make these kind of realisations quickly.

Hevus,

Please contact me at tylerrsmithh@aol.com I need to ask you a few questions about your organization.
    "When he changes his world, he is selfish, when he changes the world, he is helping....don't be selfish...help"

Comment

Working...
    X