DNA activation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNA activation

Has anyone tried to have DNA activated? I m really interested in this topic. Any experiences?

I found this website, really interesting: Become The Music Flash Movie
    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Jure,

I know some about the ascention theory, which is part of this.

You might enjoy Ascension Network New Age Metaphysical Spiritual Resources.

Also I REALLY enjoyed the film I posted in the paranormal section in a thread called THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. It involved these topics as well.

XO Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Thanks! I d really like to talk to someone who done it!
      Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

DNA activation....

I had the DNA activation or Reconnection done a couple of months ago and was told results would be an ongoing thing. I had it done in hopes of healing some physical issues. It hasn't happened. I have not noticed any thing different. I experience more with the SCIO sessions I'm doing each week.

Comment

Sorry I have not tried it. But here is more on the topic :

THE SACRED TRAINGLE
          The Portal to your inter-dimensional travel is hidden within your own brain. This Portal is called The Sacred Triangle. The Sacred Triangle, in the shape of an inverted pyramid, is the third ventricle of your brain, which is surrounded by the choroids plexus on the “roof,” the pituitary gland at the inverted “peak,” and the pineal gland in the center of your brain, above the brain stem. The Sacred Triangle is the physical manifestation of your Third Eye.

The choroids plexus, the “roof,” is a group of nerves such as your solar plexus in your Third Chakra. This region is the primary area where cerebrospinal fluid is produced. Within the human brain is a connecting system of ventricles, which are internal cavities of the brain that are commonly referred to as the ventricular system. Cerebrospinal fluid fills the ventricles, as well as the spaces around the brain and spinal cord, to serve as insulation and protection.

The cerebrospinal fluid also serves as a conductor of the electricity generated by the brain and the nervous system within the spinal cord. This cerebrospinal fluid flows from the third ventricle, in the center of the Sacred Triangle, through the cerebral aqueduct into the fourth ventricle. From there it flows into the subarachnoid space where it is reabsorbed into the bloodstream.

Ancient text states that when Kundalini has risen to the Brow Center, the Sixth Chakra, the Essence of the pituitary and the pineal gland will combine in the third and fourth ventricles of the brain to open the Third Eye. Once the Third Eye is opened you will regain your Galactic Consciousness. This expansion of consciousness will allow your resonant frequency to increase and your physical density to decrease. The process of consciousness expansion begins with your brainwaves and extends to your perceptions.

EXPANDING CONSCIOUSNESS
          Brainwaves are the rhythmic fluctuations of voltage between parts of the brain resulting in the flow of an electrical current. The four most common brainwave states, electrical activity within a certain frequency range, are Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta. It is the frequency of your brainwave which determines your state of consciousness. In turn, your state of consciousness leads to a resulting kind of emotion and/or mental function.

All brainwave states exist at varying amounts in different parts of your brain. Your consciousness is determined by the dominant brainwaves that are active in your brain at any given moment. When you recalibrate your Sixth, Brow Chakra and your Seventh, Crown Chakra to open your Third Eye, not only will the higher states of consciousness become more dominant in your brain, but you will also experience new brainwaves, states of consciousness and expanded brain functions.

BETA BRAINWAVES

Beta brainwaves arise primarily with open eyes and outer focus. These brainwaves represent your ability to consciously process your thoughts. You spend most of your waking moments in Beta consciousness in which your brainwaves pulsate at between 13 and 39 cycles per second. In this state, your attention is focused on the day-to-day logical, sequential activity of the left hemisphere, as you busily process the myriad information arriving through your five physical senses. Beta Brainwaves allow you to focus your consciousness on your physical self and on the task at hand.

This solely third dimensional consciousness creates great fatigue, often resulting in your dis-ease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Limiting your mind to Beta Brainwave activity feels to your integrated Soul/SELF, who is accustomed to soaring through the Multidimensional Universe, like trudging through mud.

ALPHA BRAINWAVES

Alpha Brainwaves arise from a blend of inner and outer focus in which you are attending to your inner imagery, as well as outer stimuli. When you relax or engage in a creative activity, you shift into alpha brainwaves, which are between 8 and 12 cps.

Alpha wave consciousness blends stimuli from both the third and fourth dimension, which allows your fourth-dimensional, Astral Body to freely interact with your everyday life. While in this state of consciousness you can more easily call upon your Whole Brain Thinking, a balance of the right and left hemispheres, to write, dance, sculpt, sing, or engage in any other creative activity. Your endorphins are usually high in this state, which makes you feel ‘High on Life.”

Your integrated Soul embraces these brainwaves, yet feels somewhat detached from you, the Grounded One, as the intense emotionality of the Astral Plane can block your communications with SELF. Alpha Brainwaves facilitate a connection to the Collective Consciousness.

MORE HERE : http://www.multidimensions.com/Superconscious/super_intuition_home.html

XO Jessica

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hi Mr Special

I went for a DNA activation about a year ago and I still don't feel any changes! Not sure if the person wasn't quite with it, or I didn't let it 'integrate' with me, but nevertheless, I have to say that I can't feel any change whatsoever!

Moria x
              Intuitive Readings
              P.A.T.H.S
              Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Jure,

Judy Satori does free DNA activations at :: Satori empowerment ::. See the free audio section. I've done some of them, but haven't done them all yet- I keep getting sidetracked with everything else that I'm doing!.

She recommends doing each one 3 times, with an interval of 72hrs in between each one to obtain maximum effect, beginning with the one's prior to 2007 first.

I didn't notice any difference during or after the first couple that I tried but the last one that I did I could feel the energy & the palms of my hands grew warm & tingly whilst I was listening to her. I am not aware of any other changes but as it is supposed to recode the DNA I guess that wouldn't be unusual. I did have a period of cognitive dissonance shortly afterwards but I don't know if this was due to that, my PATHS modules or my chakra cleansing that I was in the midst of for my REIKI as they were all occurring at the same time.

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sharyn
                Theta Healing
                Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Thank you very much for your answers. Most of the people I talk to havent had any results. I think I ll make a TRV target for this

Comment

Jure,

Please let us know the results if you do. . .

Jessica

Comment

Newly Recognized Human Genes

Pharyngula::ASPM and Microcephalin

Disclose.tv :: Video :: Starkids - The New Indigo Children

Btw we will not be able to see the scientific confirmation of proof of the ascension changes for about 20 years.

Jessica

Comment

DNA Activation

Hi,

Has anyone got round to having the dormant 10 strands of their DNA activated yet?

Terry

Comment

DNA activation

I paid $333 to have it done and have not noticed any difference. Perhaps it depends on who does it.

Comment

Hi Rhozzi,

Thanks for your reply, sorry to hear it did not seem to have any effect.
                            It's just something I have been looking into since Sonora posted about Theta Healing.

Terry

Comment

I enjoyed watching this "DNA Ascension" you tube :

YouTube - DNA Ascension

It has some cool visuals (I watched it in full screen mode) and tons of positive affirmations, if nothing else

XO Jessica

Comment

Working...
                              X