Need some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help!

The things that I throw out have been bothering me more and more!

I just opened a box of crackers and finished up some cream cheese.

I hated to throw out that foil wrapper and the plastic tray the crackers came in. I know it is just going into a dump somewhere and take who knows how long to turn into dirt.

But I do not know what to do with stuff like this.

When I am in a store I refuse the plastic bags...but what about all the packaging???

I need some ideas...this is driving me crazy.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Hey Kevin!

This probably won't help you but in my view(and I think Abraham's) the world is in perfect balance and there is not a thing you can do to disrupt that perfect balance so there is absolutely no need for us to worry about things like that...it's all just energy, it's all just atoms in different combos so plastic or dirt, what's the difference? They're the same anyway

I don't think this is the answer u were looking for but it's the one I can give you

So in the spirit of Bobby McFerrin...Don't worry, Be happy

Danny

Comment

well one thing i can think about is where i live there a recyling center its not a normal one like you would think its run by the ppl and they take everything and anything from foil and plastic to house hold items even old oil and the house hold things ppl can buy it for real cheap and all the mateirial that you speak of is recyclable and they sell it in large amounts to to places that use it so you could try to find out if there a place like that near you or seperate all the stuff and bring it in to proper place for proper recycling or try to start your own recycling place thats eco friendly there is money to be made in that buisness even more so in the consumerizum age that we live in now where we consume more resources then we need to anywho
      take care

Comment

We used paper bags in our country

Kevin,

This also bothers me too, when I see the nature being bombarded with plastic bags and stuff. One way I think is to buy some paper bags and use them for shopping as they are natural bags and belong to nature.

I think that we have to only take responsibility for our own will. We can not force the companies to stop providing goods in plastic material. But we can pray.

With Love
        Elias
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Maybe you can embed some instructions in Project1World

These plastics have evil origin, because they harm the creation, but the power of our minds may help dissolve the plastics!!! Thinking of light dissolving them and bringing life to our planet.
          Any opinions?
          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Zero Waste

There are quite a few movements around the country and internationally promoting zero waste concepts. Here is one group:
            Zero Waste Alliance
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thank you for all the input.

If anyone knows of a place in northwest Mississippi or Memphis TN that I can take all the plastic trash to, please let me know.

I will do it in a heartbeat!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

freecycle groups

In Yahoo groups, see if there are any "freecycle" groups for cities near you. You can ask in those groups and I bet they will know.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I have spent over an hour searching the web and the phone book for someone in my area that will recycle plastic bags and plastic packaging.

I have found NO ONE!

Found people that do tires, oil, paper, metal, but no plastic.

I may have looked right past it.

I am near Olive Branch Mississippi, 38654 and about 30 minutes from Memphis Tennessee. If anyone can find a company that will use plastic bags and packaging in my area, I would really appreciate it!

Aaron, I did look at the freecycle stuff in the area...none of them recycled plastic.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hey Kevin,

Most of the supermarkets here have recycle bins for plastic bags - we drop all our bags there! It's usually not advertised, but often near the entrance somewhere.

Maybe there is one near you that has such a bin?

Happy hunting.

Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                    PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                    Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                    Discover-PATHS
                    [

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
                      Hey Kevin,

Most of the supermarkets here have recycle bins for plastic bags - we drop all our bags there! It's usually not advertised, but often near the entrance somewhere.

Maybe there is one near you that has such a bin?

Happy hunting.

Thanks Glenn, will check that out.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboybell View Post
                        This probably won't help you but in my view(and I think Abraham's) the world is in perfect balance and there is not a thing you can do to disrupt that perfect balance so there is absolutely no need for us to worry about things like that...it's all just energy, it's all just atoms in different combos so plastic or dirt, what's the difference? They're the same anyway

I don't think this is the answer u were looking for but it's the one I can give you

Danny
                        Hi Danny

I have to say I've thought the same thing! I do recycle what and when I can, but more as kind of part of the game, because I do believe what you've said here.

Love and Light and Magic xxx
                        Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                        Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
                        Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Hey!

Hi Illusions!

Thanks...yes, I don't believe that we as humans could ever do anything to disrupt the order of this planet or universe in any big way.

Danny

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboybell View Post

Danny
                            Danny, I understand what you are saying, and agree with it. However, "Truth flies on Two wings" and there is always another facet to the Truth.

I believe we are to be good stewards of what is given to us. To me this includes not wasting resources, including the hundreds of thousands of acres that are absolutely nasty from being used as landfills (garbage dumps). I would rather see the "trash" I generate be reused for something positive than eating up our beautiful earth in garbage dumps.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hi!

I don't believe in a conscious god separate from us that has "given us" this planet and that sheds a tear when a tree is pulled from the ground, and that's just the way I see it and I respect ppl who have a different view than mine.

I see the universe & this planet more like a piece of art that is constantly evolving...like a painting where the artist changes the pattern and the colors and shapes daily and no day is better or worse, they just are...all in the eye of the observer...

So this planet with plants or without, with ppl and animals or without, this universe with this planet or without...doesn't really bother me...it's just evolution...

And since I don't believe in that type of god I probably don't understand but to me it seems like a conscious god with the power to create a planet has the power to restore this planet to whatever state he/she'd wish if that was desired...

Danny

Comment

Working...
                              X