Can I change my module?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change my module?

Question: I started with one module on Wednesday, and I've realised I should have started with a different one. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to swap the one I have (Business Productivity and Creativity) for the one I should really have started with (Self Esteem - Confidence Builder)? Or do I have to wait a month before I can swap?

Answer: During the first month you can change your modules as much as you need to, to get them fined tuned to what is best for you.

After the first month you many change any of your modules a maximum of one time per month.

Simply email info@paths-vx.com the following information:

first and last name
    what module(s) you want to end
    what module(s) you want to start

Energetic Forum Administrator
    http://www.energeticforum.com

Originally posted by admin View Post
    Question: I started with one module on Wednesday, and I've realised I should have started with a different one. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to swap the one I have (Business Productivity and Creativity) for the one I should really have started with (Self Esteem - Confidence Builder)? Or do I have to wait a month before I can swap?

Answer: During the first month you can change your modules as much as you need to, to get them fined tuned to what is best for you.

After the first month you many change any of your modules a maximum of one time per month.

Simply email info@paths-vx.com the following information:

first and last name
    what module(s) you want to end
    what module(s) you want to start

Does this mean during the first month on each module you may change it as much as is needed, and not during the first month on PATHS?

Terry

Comment

Hi Terry ~

After the first month, you can change out any or all of your modules once per month, every month
      Namaste,
      Pamela
      Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
        Hi Terry ~

After the first month, you can change out any or all of your modules once per month, every month
        So if I add another module can I change that module as many times as I want during the first month on it?

Terry

Comment

I guess you can. Was there one in particular you were thinking about?

The problem with changing one module out several times in a month, is that you aren't giving any of them enough time to work.
          Namaste,
          Pamela
          Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
            I guess you can. Was there one in particular you were thinking about?

The problem with changing one module out several times in a month, is that you aren't giving any of them enough time to work.
            Hi Pammie,

No I'm not wanting to keep changing a particular module. Just wanted to be clear that I could do so, if I wished to do that.

Terry

Comment

Terry,

PATHS needs to have some limit to the number of swap requests they can keep up with (in addition to the point of it not being best to swap without the module getting a chance to work).

However, they are aces to work with and aim to please.

If you are EVER having trouble with any module, no matter if you already did a swap that month, let them know.

They will help as much as they can

XO Jessica
              Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Bumping this up! And a reminder... You may change all of your Modules up to once a month. Also, to keep response time down, it helps to send all requests at the same time.
                Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

If I have four modules, does this mean that during the course of one month, I can only make one change (regardless of how many modules I decide to swap out), or can I swap module A one week, then module B the next, etc?

Comment

You can change ALL of your Modules up to once per month. It does not matter when during the month you do this, however, it helps to make changes together as this keeps the number of emails down, which equals a quicker response time.
                    Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Bumping this up!
                      Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Bumping again!
                        Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff