X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyanGrinMonk
    replied
    Also, plant protein/amino aicds have more benefits than animal ones, they help oxygen uptake along and have a few other advantages and are far less acidic.

Leave a comment:

• damaru77
    replied
    Colloidal Gold

Hi all
    I'm new, and I'm newly acquired knowledge on this site. I'm from Argentina, so I ask you to forgive me for my bad English.
    I am a vegetarian for the last 5 years, and I take Spirulina always, for me is a super food, also the Chlorella.
    What I wanted to recommend is also COLLOIDAL GOLD. I leave a link where they can read about the increase in IQ.
    I want to clarify that I DO NOT SELL this type of product.
    Blessings to all!
    Colloidal Gold - Studies

Leave a comment:

• life4living
    replied
    Thanks a lot, Aaron

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Barley Grass

Hi Vic,

If there is comparable protein content, then it will probably be fine...and of course if it is as absorbable.

I like kyo-green barley grass myself but never used it for this purpose.

Leave a comment:

• life4living
    replied
    Barley Grass

Before I started with PATHS I used Barley Grass (and still do). I have compared the full breakdowns of all the ingredients in both Spirulina and Barley Grass and found that there is nothing in Spirulina that is not also in Barley Grass, and in roughly the same amounts (some elements are a little higher in Barley Grass)

My preference for Barley Grass is I actually like the taste of it.

Does anyone know of any reason why I should use Spirulina instead of Barley Grass in the context of PATHS?

Thanks

Vic

Leave a comment:

• Pamela Vicik-Smith
    replied
    Yes Jillian, I had heard the same thing about taking Spirulina too close to bed time.

I have a bottle on my desk next to my monitor both at home and also at work. I usually take it in the morning at home, but if I forget, I know I can take it at work as well.

Leave a comment:

• adrazz
    replied
    Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
    Adrazz,

I have read many times that taking Spirulina too close to bed time can give you an energy boost that can make it hard to fall asleep. I believe PATHS recommends that it be taken at least a few hours before bed to avoid this.
    Oh ok, thanks for that.

Leave a comment:

• Ahimsa
    replied
    Adrazz,

I have read many times that taking Spirulina too close to bed time can give you an energy boost that can make it hard to fall asleep. I believe PATHS recommends that it be taken at least a few hours before bed to avoid this.

Leave a comment:

• adrazz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
    Debbie, I am like you in that if I have to take something several times a day, I just won't remember. However, you can take your spirulina all at once. I take 12 tablets of 500mg daily. I take them all at the same time. I actually pop four in my mouth with a swallow of water. Repeat twice and I am done for the day
    Thats exactly what I do, but I have been taking them in the morning, I think I will change this to 6 last thing at night and six first thing in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• VJoy
    replied
    Thanks Glenn!

Leave a comment:

• Glenn
    replied
    Hi Va,

I only take my AFA once a day, in the morning as well, and in capsule form. That should be fine. If you start feeling 'off' (detox symptoms: tired, cranky, short-tempered, irritable, spacey, etc.), take just a little more until you feel good all day. Since you take other meds, you may need to sense what is right for you and focus just on the addition of AFA. You can start by muscle testing yourself (or having someone else test for you) to see how much your body tells you to take, use that as a baseline and go from there.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• VJoy
    replied
    HI!

I got the E3 Live, but the version in capsule form, E3AFA. the instructions say to take with meals. I take it in the morning.

Is this okay?

I cannot take it several times a day on an empty stomach, as I take other meds on an empty stomach and it would be too hard to space it out. I would never get to eat!! LOL

Thanks to anyone who can answer my question.

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    Originally posted by future pather View Post

Me and a few others here have come to like a liquid afa blue green algae because we tired of taking pills. I like the E3 Live agave sweetened stuff :

E3Live Home Page

Jessica

With the liquid E3 live once a day is enough. I swig or two in the morning (can amp people up at night) is all I need.

I don't think it would mix too well with your cereal, Debbie (lol) but at least it goes down easy. The taste is slightly wheatgrassy but not too bad.

Jessica

Leave a comment:

• DebbieQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
    Debbie, I am like you in that if I have to take something several times a day, I just won't remember. However, you can take your spirulina all at once. I take 12 tablets of 500mg daily. I take them all at the same time. I actually pop four in my mouth with a swallow of water. Repeat twice and I am done for the day
    Thanks Pam....and I've done that with various supplements like green foods etc., but quit taking them within 6 weeks, as I soon start "gagging" over them....and then the smell etc., starts to bother me.....and then I end up quitting. I've had excellent health benefits from them, but just can't seem to force myself to swallow them after awhile!

xxo
    Debbe

Leave a comment:

• Pamela Vicik-Smith
    replied
    Originally posted by DebbieQ View Post
    but anything required several times a day just isn't going to happen!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X