This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrazz,

I have read many times that taking Spirulina too close to bed time can give you an energy boost that can make it hard to fall asleep. I believe PATHS recommends that it be taken at least a few hours before bed to avoid this.
    The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
    -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
      Adrazz,

I have read many times that taking Spirulina too close to bed time can give you an energy boost that can make it hard to fall asleep. I believe PATHS recommends that it be taken at least a few hours before bed to avoid this.
      Oh ok, thanks for that.
      regards

Adam

www.seo-it-right.co.uk

Comment

Yes Jillian, I had heard the same thing about taking Spirulina too close to bed time.

I have a bottle on my desk next to my monitor both at home and also at work. I usually take it in the morning at home, but if I forget, I know I can take it at work as well.
        Namaste,
        Pamela
        Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Barley Grass

Before I started with PATHS I used Barley Grass (and still do). I have compared the full breakdowns of all the ingredients in both Spirulina and Barley Grass and found that there is nothing in Spirulina that is not also in Barley Grass, and in roughly the same amounts (some elements are a little higher in Barley Grass)

My preference for Barley Grass is I actually like the taste of it.

Does anyone know of any reason why I should use Spirulina instead of Barley Grass in the context of PATHS?

Thanks

Vic
          I know that you are part of me and I am part of you because we are all aspects of the same infinite consciousness that we call God and Creation.
          David Icke

My website PATHS-Life4Living How PATHS Works

Comment

Barley Grass

Hi Vic,

If there is comparable protein content, then it will probably be fine...and of course if it is as absorbable.

I like kyo-green barley grass myself but never used it for this purpose.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks a lot, Aaron
              I know that you are part of me and I am part of you because we are all aspects of the same infinite consciousness that we call God and Creation.
              David Icke

My website PATHS-Life4Living How PATHS Works

Comment

Colloidal Gold

Hi all
                I'm new, and I'm newly acquired knowledge on this site. I'm from Argentina, so I ask you to forgive me for my bad English.
                I am a vegetarian for the last 5 years, and I take Spirulina always, for me is a super food, also the Chlorella.
                What I wanted to recommend is also COLLOIDAL GOLD. I leave a link where they can read about the increase in IQ.
                I want to clarify that I DO NOT SELL this type of product.
                Blessings to all!
                Colloidal Gold - Studies

Comment

Also, plant protein/amino aicds have more benefits than animal ones, they help oxygen uptake along and have a few other advantages and are far less acidic.

Comment

Working...
                  X