modules would be a waste because the subconscious can
    only take in a certain amount of instructions and more
    than 4 modules the instructions would just spill over
    and it would be a wasted...

so is it the cognitave disonance that more than 4 modules isnt
    recommended or is it the amount of instructions the
    subconscious can take in which is limited to 4 modules at a
    time?

I would like to do more but I want to be effective about it...

Thanks

Invicti

adding more than 4

Actually, depending on the person, some people can handle many more than 4 modules, however, PATHS only does 4 modules at a time per account.

If you are doing well with 4 modules, and feel you can handle more, All you need to do is start another account and you can add additional modules. Then just view your second theater in your second account after your first one.

Comment

Hi Gary,

yes I know how to set up another account... I just wanna know if more instructions will be a waste as the subconscious was originally described like a cup and that 4 moduels would fill it up and anything more would just spill over...

so im wondering if i did 20 modules is that a waste of money or will i get the benefits from them?

Invicti

Comment

Hi Invicti,

My understanding is that the explanation that the subconscious will only hold so much new instructions and the rest "spills over" has to do with viewing the modules more than once a week. People like to view their theatre more than once a week for lots of reasons, and the company has explained it absolutely can't hurt to do so, and in some cases seems to accelerate results -- but that the system was designed to deliver instructions in a time-released way, over a period of 7 to 10 days.

As to viewing more than 4 modules -- lots of folks are on more than 4. I personally am on 12. And I see results from each of them, and I also see them kind of cooperating with each other, working together. So it's definitely not a waste of money. There has been some discussion of whether it makes more sense to start slow (1 or 2 modules) and wait till those kick in before adding any more...some people say it works better that way for them and some people (me for instance) just jump right in and figure it'll all work out in the end.

I'd say if you feel drawn to adding more modules go right ahead. It's certainly not a waste of money. Just be prepared that you'll probably need more spirulina. Also, one thing that I've noticed for me is that because I am on so many, I can't always dissect which result is coming from which module -- that's especially the case for modules like Self Esteem, Positive Thinking, and the Successful Living series.

But I don't care. I know I'm internalizing instructions that are going to contribute to me living my best possible life, and that makes me happy

Hope this helps. I'm quite sure others will weigh in too.

Chansonette

Comment

I am on 4 modules and get great results. I can feel the changes.
          I would like to add more.

Comment

adding more modules

Hi Angelheart,

Each account can handle four modules because there is hardware that goes to each acct. All you have to do is sign up for a separate account and it does require a new setup fee for the hardware, etc... Then after that, just another $34.95/month for up to another 4. You can sign up on whatever site you already signed up the first package for.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

platinum module

Hi Aaron,

From what I understand, the Platinum module can take morethan four standard modules. I've read posts where people have some standard modules and add on custom instructions as well

How many modules can a Platinum module hold?

Thnx
              Kiran

Comment

Platinum Package

Hi Kiran,

Please see this:
                http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...y-modules.html
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Chansonette View Post

My understanding is that the explanation that the subconscious will only hold so much new instructions and the rest "spills over" has to do with viewing the modules more than once a week. People like to view their theatre more than once a week for lots of reasons, and the company has explained it absolutely can't hurt to do so, and in some cases seems to accelerate results -- but that the system was designed to deliver instructions in a time-released way, over a period of 7 to 10 days.

Dear PATHS

can you please validate this part for me, ... is it true that watching ur theatres more than once a week will cause the instructions to spill over ?

I am trying my best to watch 5-10 theatres per day (I am on 10, including the Platinum & the P1W). This means that i am doing something like watching my theatres everyday or every other day. Is that too much ?

I want my results to be effective to the max.

Please advise.

Love & Gratitude.
                  www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

You are ok

Lama,
                    Your subconscious mind is capable of receiving in excess of 40 million bits of information a second. It is the conscious mind that is slow in receiving in comparison. So, you are not overloading your subconscious in anyway. The reason for 4 modules per theater is the strength of the information coming to you. Having more than 4 in a theater will weaken the information via less information coming from the computer that is sending information. The Platinum can hold more than 4 because the way that PATHS sends the Platinum information over designating a stronger signal for the Platinums.But, sometimes some of the people get carried away and put to much information into their Platinum, which in turn will weaken the effects. I have 3 modules in my Platinum and some specific information.
                    Now, from my own experience, I have noticed if I only watch my modules once a week, it is not as powerful. I am on the Change of Life module for example, and if I only watch it once a week, I will have some hot flashes. When I watch it more I do not. I personal like to watch my theaters at least every other day. But, I do not have as many as you do.
                    I hope this is helpful
                    Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                    http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                    <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                    Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Originally posted by lama View Post
                      Dear PATHS

can you please validate this part for me, ... is it true that watching ur theatres more than once a week will cause the instructions to spill over ?

I am trying my best to watch 5-10 theatres per day (I am on 10, including the Platinum & the P1W). This means that i am doing something like watching my theatres everyday or every other day. Is that too much ?

I want my results to be effective to the max.

Please advise.

Love & Gratitude.

Hi Lama!

You cannot watch the Theaters too much.

It was our estimation, based on experience, that once a week is enough. We still believe that to be true in general.

HOWEVER, time and experience have shown that the subconscious can benefit in many instances by the Theaters being viewed more than once a week.

We believe there are two main reasons for this:

1. It keeps the "cup full", even if some does "overflow" there is no harm in that.

2. The more often your conscious mind is exposed to the Theater Presentation, the more cooperative it will be in achieving a synergy with your subconscious in achieving the desired results for each Module.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Thanks a lot Keoi and Paths for the reassurance that i am doing just fine

Love & Gratitude
                        www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Working...
                        X