Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will my Theater work on anyone else?

Here is an excerpt from the PATHS FAQ page of the Websites:

Will my subscription work on another person?

No. The information you enter into the PATHS application is unique to you. PATHS then integrates this information into the process and it will have no effect, positive or negative, on another individual. It only works on the person that it was programmed to work on.
    Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

It is very important to make sure that all of your info is correct! To verify it, log into your PATHS website and click on "Control Panel".
    Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Bumping!
      Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Originally posted by PATHS, S.A. View Post
        Here is an excerpt from the PATHS FAQ page of the Websites:

Will my subscription work on another person?

No. The information you enter into the PATHS application is unique to you. PATHS then integrates this information into the process and it will have no effect, positive or negative, on another individual. It only works on the person that it was programmed to work on.
        My question about the answer above is How then can the two samples on the website work for people?
        Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

www.treeoflifebiofeedback.com

Comment

I'm guessing it's a case of it being a lot more powerful when it is person specific.

This would make sense as far as the PEAR research, where people were able to effect their realities by thought alone.

They "intended" for random number generators to produce more of whatever # they were given in instructions.

There was always a very slight anomaly to chance in the favor of the intentions, which shows that their thoughts did have an effect.

In the studies, noted for further study were certain things. One of them was that the people who had created an attachment to their random # generating machines, like calling it a name, had better results.

So I'm thinking when those connections are created, it amps up the effect of the program.
          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Thank You future pather for your reply.

I can understand the fact that the attchment aspect helps in amplifying the results, however that does not really answer the question of why someone else could not use the module if anyone can use the free versions.

I understand they are geared towards the individual who is responsible for the module. I just do not understand why no one else can use it.
            Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

www.treeoflifebiofeedback.com

Comment

Hi Tree of Life!

Paid General Theaters are customized with the individuals personal information. The Free Demos are not, this is why they are a light version.

Without customizing the Theater with this information, only a small percentage of the potential benefits are given, but they can be given to anyone who views.

When a Theater is personalized, it is then programmed to work only for the person it was made for and full benefits can be achieved.
              Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

The paid modules include specific programming as the the individual's name, date of birth and place of birth.

Anyone else watching it won't identify bc of those factors and this stops the effects of the program for them.

Jessica

Comment

(Also even if the person who's account it is has incorrect information in their control panel as to their name, date of birth, and place of birth, the program will not work for them.

This is why it is important to have a name in there that you go by. If you always go by Flo rather than Florance, you want Flo in there. If it's wrong e-mail PATHS to change it asap.)

Comment

Working...
                  X