X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I boost all 4 Modules?

Here is an email we received from a customer:

Q: It possible to boost the Modules in my Theater? Can you boost
    all four or is there a maximum amount of boosting per theater?

A: There is a limited amount of room for boosting that can be done per Theater. You will see the most results if only 1 or 2 Modules are boosted.

Something to remember when requesting a boost is that when you increase the power of a Module, it is taking power away from another Module as there is only an allotted amount of room per Theater. The change is usually negligible with 1, or sometimes even 2, boosted, but if you were to boost 3 Modules, the one that is not boosted will fall behind in power.

Many times we have "supporting" unreleased mini-Modules that will be of great assistance to the general Modules you have in your Theater. If you feel you could use some extra power behind a Module, you can email info@paths-vx.com and ask them if they have anything that would be good for your situation.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Thanks PATHS! This is excellent information to know.
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Originally posted by PATHS, S.A. View Post

Many times we have "supporting" unreleased mini-Modules that will be of great assistance to the general Modules you have in your Theater. If you feel you could use some extra power behind a Module, you can email info@paths-vx.com and ask them if they have anything that would be good for your situation.

Wow. Very interesting--is there one for allergies? I will email customer support about my specific situation.

Comment

Bumping
        Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

I'd like to understand the boosting concept a bit better -- does this mean that some modules would be more effective because they were 'boosted'? Does the boosting mean that the quantum amplifier is working on them more?

I've noticed that I usually see/feel more changes from 2 out of 4 modules...could that be due to the boosting? Could one change which ones are being boosted?

Amy

Comment

boosting modules

Hi Amy,

The whole concept of needing to "boost" modules was practically made obsolete with RDT Gen II because they're already optimized for max benefit through the feedback system.

The hardware booster is already stronger than before and plays a bigger part than it did in the past. The theater is stronger than before as well.

However, there could be some modifications to some of the modules instructions depending on a case-by-case situation. But even that is already done in a lot of custom add ons that are sometimes used.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Each Theater has a set amount of room in it. General Theaters will fit 4 Modules and Sleep. Each Theater is initially set up with an equal amount of room per Module. Often times though, there is a Module that someone would like more focus to be put on.

When this is desired, we offer boosting. What this means is that we take a little of the room allotted for the other Modules, and give it to the Module being boosted, creating more room, and thus more power, for it.

As Aaron mentioned, the new RDT Generation II On-Line Theater Presentation is stronger, however, we are still able to boost a Module (or two) if it is desired.

Also, we have many add-ons that add support in specific areas. Depending on your situation, this may be the better choice. Just email us at info@paths-vx.com, explaining your situation and what it is you desire, and we will let you know the best way to go!

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Thank you!

Amy

Comment

Hi

At the end of the Theatre what does the chart actually represent? Is it the speed in which you respond to the questions asked during the session? After my last session it says 97% is this good or bad?

Thanks guys
                  regards

Adam

www.seo-it-right.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X