Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS and Children

Here is a great Question:

My question is this... Do you feel that Paths, ie; brain booster and self esteem modules, would be beneficial for a teenager.

I would be interested in experiementing to see if it would help her to focus more at school as she has an attention deficit and has trouble concentrating and she finds this to be very frustrating.

Should this help her, I am sure it could be very beneficial for many
    kids/teenagers out there that are having the same problems as well as
    self-esteem issues that are very common in kids these days.

Not to mention the ability to teach our children at a young age, when their abiltites are less inhibited, how to tap into their inner powers and find spiritual
    enlightenment.

Answer:

Yes, we have had good success with teenagers on the Academic Super Charger and the Self Esteem-Increase Confidence Modules. We have seen them do much better in their school work.

You will want to be aware that the self esteem module could make her feel
    more confident (independent, and no need to listen to mom) However, we
    have a modified version that is a middle ground between an adult who is
    fully responsible for their lives and a child that still answers to their
    parents.

We will make further adjustments with her if we hear a need from you in
    this regard.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

PATHS is happy to work with children, however, a consultation must take place first for us to know special circumstances so that we can make any necessary changes to the Modules.

To do this, contact us at info@paths-vx.com
    Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

PATHS for Children

I have many friends that have their children on PATHS. The most popular or at least two most popular modules are academic super charger and self-esteem booster.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

My son started on the Academic Super Charger when he was 11 years old, (he's now 12 years) and a couple of months before his end of Junior School exams. He'd been pretty far behind in Maths and English due to spending the first seven years of his life speaking only Dutch.

The end result was that even after using the module for only two months, he achived a level higher in his Maths and English exams, than he was expecting - and two levels higher in Science. He was very chuffed

When he started Secondary school last year, he was still on the Academic booster, and was doing very well. But, he was hating football (soccer). He loves P.E. and is physically very active. He loves climbing, karate, swimming, rugby.... and a lot of other sports, but was really really hating football. So we added the Sports Module to his theatre, and after that, combined with an afternoon of coaching from my partner, he began to enjoy football as well, and started doing really well with it.

His teachers raved about him at the last open evening, but there was one point they made - he seems to not want to speak out in class. He doesn't put himself forward for things. A possible confidence issue (which we were shocked at, as he has very high confidence out of school).

So we swapped the Sports Module for the Self Esteem one about five months ago, and have just heard that he's volunteered for an extra project - they're doing something like "The Dragon's Den", and my son is beside himself with excitement to present his invention!

He's still on the Academic Booster at the moment, and has just told me that he's in the highest set for English and Science (there are four sets).

Next we're going to add the Eyesight module. He currently wears glasses for distance work and in cinemas etc. He's very keen to get the Eyesight module and improve his eyesight.

Will keep you updated.

Love and Light and Magic xxx
        Last edited by illusions; 09-19-2008, 08:35 AM.
        Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
        Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
        Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Originally posted by illusions View Post
          My son started on the Academic Super Charger when he was 11 years old, (he's now 12 years) and a couple of months before his end of Junior School exams. He'd been pretty far behind in Maths and English due to spending the first seven years of his life speaking only Dutch.

The end result was that even after using the module for only two months, he achived a level higher in his Maths and English exams, than he was expecting - and two levels higher in Science. He was very chuffed

When he started Secondary school last year, he was still on the Academic booster, and was doing very well. But, he was hating football (soccer). He loves P.E. and is physically very active. He loves climbing, karate, swimming, rugby.... and a lot of other sports, but was really really hating football. So we added the Sports Module to his theatre, and after that, combined with an afternoon of coaching from my partner, he began to enjoy football as well, and started doing really well with it.

His teachers raved about him at the last open evening, but there was one point they made - he seems to not want to speak out in class. He doesn't put himself forward for things. A possible confidence issue (which we were shocked at, as he has very high confidence out of school).

So we swapped the Sports Module for the Self Esteem one about five months ago, and have just heard that he's volunteered for an extra project - they're doing something like "The Dragon's Den", and my son is beside himself with excitement to present his invention!

He's still on the Academic Booster at the moment, and has just told me that he's in the highest set for English and Science (there are four sets).

Next we're going to add the Eyesight module. He currently wears glasses for distance work and in cinemas etc. He's very keen to get the Eyesight module and improve his eyesight.

Will keep you updated.

Love and Light and Magic xxx

That is such exciting, encouraging, Wonderful news!!!

for sharing!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
          Energetic Science Ministries
          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

I'm curious - how old are the youngest PATHS users?

Amy

Comment

The youngest PATHS user is 4 years old and has experienced wonderful benefits from the Diabetes Super Module.
              Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

That is just so cool.

Comment

People from 4 to 98 years old have seen huge benefits from using PATHS!

If you know someone who could benefit, but is not able to begin or complete the process themselves, we will assist you in any way we can in getting them up and running.

Just email us at info@paths-vx.com and let us know the situation!
                  Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Hi! Can Paths work for a little child who only listens to (on the loudspeakers) but doesn't watch the theatre because he's totally and completely incapable of sitting still? Like my hyperactive son who seems to have jumping beans in his legs and just CANNOT sit still in front of the computer? (In fact he can't sit still anywhere not just in front of the computer, that's why he gets such low grades! He can't sit still in front of his books either.)

What if the child doesn't speak English? I mean I know I've read that it doesn't matter what language a person speaks because Paths doesn't use modern languages, but I meant if his name isn't pronounced the same as in English but it's spelled the same as in English? Would the theatre then pronounce his name using an English pronunciation and then he wouldn't understand it and not realize that it was referring to him?

Anyways I was wondering, do you think a hyperactive kid module might be somewhere in the works in the future hehe?

Thanks!
                    Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
                    Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Hi!

As long as the Theater is listened to in stereo, the instructions will be transferred. He does not need to view.

Also, the language barrier is not an issue. If we have the persons identifying information, the instructions will reach them effectively.

Pronunciation is not an issue because there really is none. It is in the language of the subconscious which is beyond this.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Working...
                      X