Clear All

• PATHS Theater - hearing & sight info

Question:

I noticed there is a disclaimer for those who are hearing impaired. Do
    you have data on those who are visually impaired? I have vision only in
    my right eye. I'm curious as to whether my success might be affected by my
    lack of vision in both eyes.

Answer:

All instructions are embedded in the audio and the visual components of the Theater presentation equally.

If one is deaf, or has hearing in only one ear, then, because of the binuaral beat they should not listen to the audio. The will still get full instructions from the visual.

If one is blind, then they would have to listen to get all the instructions.

If one is sight impaired in only one eye, that is no problem, there is no "stereo" component to the visual aspect of the instructions.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

binaural beats

Hi everyone,

The binaural beats are NOT part of the PATHS technology. It is in the audio strictly for relaxation as they help to lower the brainwaves to a lower frequency. If you do not have headphones, the binaurals probably won't work. If you do not listen to the audio you will not miss out on anything but a little relaxation while using the modules. It will not change the effectiveness of the PATHS technology.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I'm not quite understanding this....

If one is blind, then they would have to listen to get all the instructions.

It is in the audio strictly for relaxation as they help to lower the brainwaves to a lower frequency. If you do not have headphones, the binaurals probably won't work. If you do not listen to the audio you will not miss out on anything but a little relaxation while using the modules.

I'm not quite understanding the instructions here.

PATHS SA is saying you can do the audio if you're visually impaired to receive the full benefit and yet Aaron says you don't need the audio ,cause it's only for relaxation.

Could someone please explain,I really don't understand.

Forever Grateful ^O^

Comment

Me either.......

I agree Mya - it's all a bit confusing.......

I thought the visual was only for relaxation........and you could just listen if you were vision impaired.........but if you are aurally impaired then you can watch the visual which is only for relaxation...........mmmm going round in circles here........trying to understand.......

Barb

Comment

Hi,
          Originally posted by PATHS, S.A. View Post
          Question:
          Answer:[/B]

All instructions are embedded in the audio and the visual components of the Theater presentation equally.

My understanding, and I could be wrong , is that consciously visible and audible components of the presentation are there just for relaxation/distraction so that the embedded paths instructions go in more easily.

Therefore for paths to work, you need either the visual part or the audio part. And both parts have a relaxation/distraction component to them.

I'm sure PATHS will correct me if I'm wrong

Best regards
          Alan
          Save over $1,000 on PATHS
          Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

Am sure I'm not in the right place to give an answer on that, but as far as I have understood it: The visual part contains 'programmings' which is beyond of what we actually see on the screen, that what we see is just a distraction for the brain so that our subconscious will easier absorb the 'programming' Same thing with the audio part, in that it is not the binaurals in itself that holds the 'programming', it's there to help us relax...and the actually embedded 'programmings' is 'underneath' that.

That's my take on it, but I'm sure I'm way off track on that one!!

Moria x
            Intuitive Readings
            P.A.T.H.S
            Web design by Hannah King

Comment

PATHS Theater Presentation

All instructions are embedded in the audio part of the presentation.

All instructions are embedded in the visual part of the presentation.

If you just listen to the presentation you are getting the full benefit.

If you just watch the presentation you are getting the full benefit.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Working...
              X