X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flattlander
    replied
    Detoxification

To speed up the detoxification process, one can take something that contains clay in it, like azomite mineral powder. It contains many important minerals plus clay particles, which bind to pathogens and some toxins and remove them from the body. You will have to search where to get it because I am not sure.

Leave a comment:

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    We strongly recommend that people do not take it too close to bedtime because it does create energy. Mornings to early afternoon is best!

Leave a comment:

• gypsygirl2go
    replied
    Spirulina before Bed ?

I don't think I could sleep, it gives me so much energy. Does anyone take it at bedtime?

Leave a comment:

• illusions
    replied
    Hi LondonGuy

I'm also in the UK (Gloucester) and I get my Spirulina from:
    Chlorella World : Product Catalogue

It's the best price I've found, but still excellent quality. They're based in the UK (I think they're in Kent?) and I've always had great customer service from them.

Hope that helps.
    Love and Light and Magic xxx

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonGuy View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had an examples of what might happen when you first start taking Spirulina - I've just started taking it in powder form for the last few weeks, and have had to find through trial and error how to take this stuff.

Right now I'm taking it like a shot with water, but once my powder is finished I think I want to take it as a Capsule as it's quite hard to mix by hand with water without it all clumping together.

Anyway one thing I've noticed is that I'm getting acne on my face since taking Spirulina - and whats suprising to me is how quickly new acne spots appear after taking a dose of Spirulina ... which I'm hoping is a sign it's working an getting rid of toxins within my system - has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how long it will last and how t lessen the acne? I'm guessing just drinking water is all I can do?

Any advice is gratefully received.

Also does anyone know of a cheap supplier in the UK?

I saw some links on previous posts but the shipping costs to the UK are like $50

If the acne is a result of detoxification from the spirulina, it seems that there will come a point where you are detoxified and the acne will slow down or stop.

Unfortunately I do not know a good source for spirulina in the UK.

Google is your friend.

btw, I take tablets...capsules and powders....I don't like so much.

Leave a comment:

• LondonGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Flattlander View Post
    If you have a lot of junk in your body that has accumulated over the years and then start taking something with a cleansing affect like spirulina, it's gonna stir up all that stuff in your body and that's what will cause you to not feel so well at first, until it leaves your system. So it would be important to drink extra water during this time time, to help flush all that stuff out of your system. It sounds like you guys already know this, but I thought I would put that in here for anyone that is new to all this stuff.

Stacey
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had an examples of what might happen when you first start taking Spirulina - I've just started taking it in powder form for the last few weeks, and have had to find through trial and error how to take this stuff.

Right now I'm taking it like a shot with water, but once my powder is finished I think I want to take it as a Capsule as it's quite hard to mix by hand with water without it all clumping together.

Anyway one thing I've noticed is that I'm getting acne on my face since taking Spirulina - and whats suprising to me is how quickly new acne spots appear after taking a dose of Spirulina ... which I'm hoping is a sign it's working an getting rid of toxins within my system - has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how long it will last and how t lessen the acne? I'm guessing just drinking water is all I can do?

Any advice is gratefully received.

Also does anyone know of a cheap supplier in the UK?

I saw some links on previous posts but the shipping costs to the UK are like $50

Leave a comment:

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    Bumping this info up!

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Aphanizomenon flos-aquae | AFA blue green algae

Aphanizomenon flos-aquae | AFA blue green algae

The Truth about E3Live Aphanizomenon flos-aquae | AFA blue green algae informatio

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Buy 2 get 3 free

Here is a buy 2 get 3 free on the blue green algae.

Leave a comment:

• gtrlvr83
    replied
    link to cheap spirulina

Hey all I just wanted to share with everyone a great link for really cheap spirulina. I just want to say that I am in no way affiliated with this company, I just know that paths users go thru alot of this stuff ( I take about 20g a day)

Spirulina - 500 mg./ 100 tablets

Leave a comment:

• softsoul
    replied
    hair growing faster using spirulina

Okay, so I just realized this yesterday and wanted to post it.

I get my hair done every 3 months because my hair grows so darn slow...like 1 inch every 3 months. I had my hair done about 3 weeks ago, and its already half an inch long. I know most people hair grow this fast normally, but for me, its fast!

My nails have been growing faster too, and they seem whiter than usual. I could never keep my nails white, they alwasy turn yellow and break, but now theyre whiter and stronger.

Thought I'd share this too.

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    Thanks Odille

Jessica

Leave a comment:

• illusions
    replied
    Excellent post Jessica xxx

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    Bumping this thread. Also. . . .

The amount of aminos someone needs on PATHS varies from person to person. It depends on other factors in their diet, etc.

Recommendations are given but most import is to experiment yourself for any aminos you use.

There is a difference between lack of aminos and other changes due to PATHS.

Lack of aminos while using PATHS will result in feeling groggy. (This can also happen if you are not getting enough water and/or sleep on PATHS.)

Other changes from PATHS, not caused by a lack of the above, could be 1) cognitive dissonance or 2) PATHS taking effect level by level.

1) Cog dis is when your mind is processing conflicting beliefs such as "I hate my hair" and "I am beautiful." I experience this as being a little spaced out, but it's a different feeling than groggy. Groggy is when I feel like I just woke up but can't wake up all the way. Spaced out is when I could be alert but my mind seems to be processing a lot unconsciously, I'm just not having much conscious thought but it seems like a lot is going on up there.

2) PATHS will start to work and once it has resolved surface issues, it will move to deeper ones. You see it working and then as it goes deeper you wonder why you seem to be having less effect. Then over time you see that it is facing and improving deeper issues.

XO Jessica

Leave a comment:

• Flattlander
    replied
    Cleansing

If you have a lot of junk in your body that has accumulated over the years and then start taking something with a cleansing affect like spirulina, it's gonna stir up all that stuff in your body and that's what will cause you to not feel so well at first, until it leaves your system. So it would be important to drink extra water during this time time, to help flush all that stuff out of your system. It sounds like you guys already know this, but I thought I would put that in here for anyone that is new to all this stuff.

Stacey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X