• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS and Spirulina

This is a link to a great thread on spirulina

Forum PATHS Forum: Spirulina

Spirulina Importance & Other Green Foods

Hi eveyrone,

Spirulina is the key to allowing the brain to have enough very absorbable aminos in order to create the connections corresponding to the instructions that the PATHS technology delivers. If not enough gasoline, the engine won't run right and will just bog down.

It is absolutely CRUCIAL to make sure than anyone starting the modules are on a minimum of 4 GRAMS of spirulina daily for at least the first week. After that, they can get a feel if they need more or less. But it is better they have a little more than they need to PREVENT getting bogged down and thinking the technology doesn't work. The fact they get bogged down with not enough shows that the technology not only works, but has a powerful effect on the brain/mind.

Some people only need about 2-3 grams daily and some need up to 12 grams daily. Everyone is different.

Tablets and capsules are usually 500mg each so 8 per day would be 4 grams daily. Powder, they'll just have to follow the suppliers instructions on how much is 4 grams.

I recommend taking some 30 minutes before breakfast and also some 30 minutes before lunch and they can also take some 30 minutes before dinner. The 30 minutes before hand is so the body can fully absorb the aminos without competing for absorption with food in their stomach. It is a good idea to take it with at least 8 ounces of water each time.

As a general rule, it is good that they take several 8 oz glasses of water daily because the brain needs a lot of water anyway.

For most people, it is a very healthy thing to fast 3 hours after dinner before going to bed without snacking. Then the last thing before brushing the teeth before going to bed and turning out the lights is to take some spirulina. When the stomach is empty right before bed and you're not eating any food, take some with 8 oz of water and it is VERY VERY absorbable. There is a benefit here. The body repairs itself most in deep DELTA sleep and the brain gets in that state about 4-6 times throughout the night in every sleep stage that repeats. In that state, the body can use the spirulina to help build some muscle mass...it isn't a large volume of protein but because of the absorbability, it is useful. Also, when sleeping the brain unravels a lot of the daily activities, etc... and makes use of the PATHS instructions and having some spirulina before bed on an empty stomach by fasting 3 hours after dinner can do wonders.

NOTE: Of course if you have blood sugar problems and need some sugar boost,
    do what you need for your own body.

This is very recommended especially for anyone on the Take It Off module for weight loss. If anyone wants to lose weight, fasting 3 hours after dinner and taking a dose of spirulina with 8 oz of water as the last thing before turning out the lights is a booster.

Anyway, never underestimate the power of spirulina in conjunction with PATHS. Even if someone is health conscious and they think they are already on a good diet, it is your job to ensure them that they still need it.

--------------------------------------------

Spirulina Quality
    If you want to look for a good spirulina here in the states at least and want to know that it is a good quality bottled with good manufacturing practices, look for the NNFA logo. National Nutritional Foods Association. They initiated the GMP - Good Manufacturing Practices. Any company that has NNFA or GMP logo on the bottles means they are holding up to some very strict guidelines.

I have been in various areas of the supplement business about 10+ years and the NNFA/GMP is a very respectable and credible endorsement.

NNFA is now known as the Natural Product Association so I don't know if the logo will change.

The purest spirulina you can get will be pure powder. Check your sources to make sure it was grown in heavy metal free water, tanks, etc...

Capsules are fine too and will have less "other ingredients" than tablets. The capsules are usually gelatin or vegetable cellulose for vegans. I prefer those if I can find them.

If you are using tablets, make sure there are a minimum amount of ingredients. It is difficult to avoid magnesium stearate that is part of the tablet making process and some encapsulation processes. But avoid any food colorings, and other wacky ingredients and if there are ingredients that you can't pronounce, you probably don't want them.

There are some liquid spirulina products, but I'm not very familiar with them. I have had Odwalla's Superfood green drink with spirulina in it. A little spendy but I think it taste good and I felt fine on it. Probably ok for road trips or something, but very spendy if a daily thing.

-------------------------------------------

I hope this helps,
    Aaron
    Energetic Forum Administrator
    http://www.energeticforum.com

Spirulina and detox

Excerpts from another thread:

Here's a crazy question! Can Spirulina cause your body to detox? I think I read somewhere that it can. I'm a very big water drinker, but even still, I came down with an awful cold within a couple days of beginning the supplement. All is well and I'm feeling much better. I'm just curious.

Yes, all the Green foods help detoxify! About 10 years ago I started taking Spirulina/AFA and boy did I go through a flu symptom type cleansing!! But after the three days of feeling ill, I was feeling great!! It really helped on many levels this particular cleansing. My body almost refused to eat sugary foods after this.

It was so odd!, but I was better for it.

Love and Gratitude RUTH

Yeah! It's weird. I totally felt ill for the last 3 days. Dizzy even. And then this aftternoon I perked right back up and felt all better within about 3-4 hours! That's what got me thinking - hey! This is probably detox! Not a "real" cold/flu! I would much prefer this over the real thing. All to make me stronger.

Energetic Forum Administrator
    http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

Substitute for Spirulina

Spirulina is tried and proven for PATHS.

AFA (
      Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) is another blue-green algae from Klamath lake that some of us are finding is a very suitable replacement but is more expensive.

Chlorella is similar to spirulina, but the nutritional profile is not as nutritious or absorbable. There are some chlorella products... Sun Chlorella is the best... the cell wall is broken more than any others so the nutrients that are there are absorbable, but the quantity of nutrients don't compare to spirulina.

SPIRULINA ALLERGY? There may be rare exceptions where anyone would be allergic to spirulina. Spirulina is detoxifying so it is possible that someone could detox too quickly releasing toxins in the blood stream causing some headaches or uneasy feelings. It is important to take plenty of water. Juice, coffee, tea and other drinks have water in them but they are NOT a substitute for plain water by itself.

Some people take spirulina on an empty stomach and if that doesn't agree with the stomach very well, it can be taken with food. It is a whole food by itself so can be absorbed very well all by itself on an empty stomach with a glass of water. Also, take capsules or tablets if the taste isn't agreeable in powder form by itself or in juice, etc...

If necessary to have a replacement for spirulina for the aminos, there are protein tablets at health food stores that has all the aminos..not as absorbable as spirulina... "predigested whey protein", etc... are available for more easily digestable and absorbable aminos.

There are soy, whey and other sources if necessary. Basically, if you take a substitute and you feel fine and PATHS is working, the substitute is probably working fine for you.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

A very important post!
        Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Cleansing

If you have a lot of junk in your body that has accumulated over the years and then start taking something with a cleansing affect like spirulina, it's gonna stir up all that stuff in your body and that's what will cause you to not feel so well at first, until it leaves your system. So it would be important to drink extra water during this time time, to help flush all that stuff out of your system. It sounds like you guys already know this, but I thought I would put that in here for anyone that is new to all this stuff.

Stacey
          Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

Bumping this thread. Also. . . .

The amount of aminos someone needs on PATHS varies from person to person. It depends on other factors in their diet, etc.

Recommendations are given but most import is to experiment yourself for any aminos you use.

There is a difference between lack of aminos and other changes due to PATHS.

Lack of aminos while using PATHS will result in feeling groggy. (This can also happen if you are not getting enough water and/or sleep on PATHS.)

Other changes from PATHS, not caused by a lack of the above, could be 1) cognitive dissonance or 2) PATHS taking effect level by level.

1) Cog dis is when your mind is processing conflicting beliefs such as "I hate my hair" and "I am beautiful." I experience this as being a little spaced out, but it's a different feeling than groggy. Groggy is when I feel like I just woke up but can't wake up all the way. Spaced out is when I could be alert but my mind seems to be processing a lot unconsciously, I'm just not having much conscious thought but it seems like a lot is going on up there.

2) PATHS will start to work and once it has resolved surface issues, it will move to deeper ones. You see it working and then as it goes deeper you wonder why you seem to be having less effect. Then over time you see that it is facing and improving deeper issues.

XO Jessica
            Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Excellent post Jessica xxx
              Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
              Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
              Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Thanks Odille

Jessica
                Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

hair growing faster using spirulina

Okay, so I just realized this yesterday and wanted to post it.

I get my hair done every 3 months because my hair grows so darn slow...like 1 inch every 3 months. I had my hair done about 3 weeks ago, and its already half an inch long. I know most people hair grow this fast normally, but for me, its fast!

My nails have been growing faster too, and they seem whiter than usual. I could never keep my nails white, they alwasy turn yellow and break, but now theyre whiter and stronger.

Thought I'd share this too.

Comment

link to cheap spirulina

Hey all I just wanted to share with everyone a great link for really cheap spirulina. I just want to say that I am in no way affiliated with this company, I just know that paths users go thru alot of this stuff ( I take about 20g a day)

Spirulina - 500 mg./ 100 tablets
                    http://www.chooseyourpaths.com/
                    Project1world

Comment

Buy 2 get 3 free

Here is a buy 2 get 3 free on the blue green algae.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aphanizomenon flos-aquae | AFA blue green algae

Aphanizomenon flos-aquae | AFA blue green algae

The Truth about E3Live Aphanizomenon flos-aquae | AFA blue green algae informatio
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Bumping this info up!
                          Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Originally posted by Flattlander View Post
                            If you have a lot of junk in your body that has accumulated over the years and then start taking something with a cleansing affect like spirulina, it's gonna stir up all that stuff in your body and that's what will cause you to not feel so well at first, until it leaves your system. So it would be important to drink extra water during this time time, to help flush all that stuff out of your system. It sounds like you guys already know this, but I thought I would put that in here for anyone that is new to all this stuff.

Stacey
                            Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had an examples of what might happen when you first start taking Spirulina - I've just started taking it in powder form for the last few weeks, and have had to find through trial and error how to take this stuff.

Right now I'm taking it like a shot with water, but once my powder is finished I think I want to take it as a Capsule as it's quite hard to mix by hand with water without it all clumping together.

Anyway one thing I've noticed is that I'm getting acne on my face since taking Spirulina - and whats suprising to me is how quickly new acne spots appear after taking a dose of Spirulina ... which I'm hoping is a sign it's working an getting rid of toxins within my system - has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how long it will last and how t lessen the acne? I'm guessing just drinking water is all I can do?

Any advice is gratefully received.

Also does anyone know of a cheap supplier in the UK?

I saw some links on previous posts but the shipping costs to the UK are like $50

Comment

Originally posted by LondonGuy View Post
                              Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had an examples of what might happen when you first start taking Spirulina - I've just started taking it in powder form for the last few weeks, and have had to find through trial and error how to take this stuff.

Right now I'm taking it like a shot with water, but once my powder is finished I think I want to take it as a Capsule as it's quite hard to mix by hand with water without it all clumping together.

Anyway one thing I've noticed is that I'm getting acne on my face since taking Spirulina - and whats suprising to me is how quickly new acne spots appear after taking a dose of Spirulina ... which I'm hoping is a sign it's working an getting rid of toxins within my system - has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how long it will last and how t lessen the acne? I'm guessing just drinking water is all I can do?

Any advice is gratefully received.

Also does anyone know of a cheap supplier in the UK?

I saw some links on previous posts but the shipping costs to the UK are like $50

If the acne is a result of detoxification from the spirulina, it seems that there will come a point where you are detoxified and the acne will slow down or stop.

Unfortunately I do not know a good source for spirulina in the UK.

Google is your friend.

btw, I take tablets...capsules and powders....I don't like so much.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                              Energetic Science Ministries
                              Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
                              X