Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    Bumping again! Choosing the right Modules for your situation is key to getting your best possible results. Email us if you have any question!

Leave a comment:

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    Bumping!

Leave a comment:

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    If you are not sure which Modules would be best for your situation, we are happy to help!

Just send us an email at info@paths-vx.com with your situation, what you are looking to accomplish, and any Modules you are considering, and we will let you know what we think!

Leave a comment:

• admin
    started a topic Choosing Your PATHS Modules

Choosing Your PATHS Modules

Questions:

I am choosing my PATHS modules I want to sign and I dont know what is the real difference in Sucessful Living 1 and Break Through to Enlightenment.
    Also I dont really know about Mood Elevation ~ Peace & Happiness and Self Esteem ~ Confidence Builder and also Increased Business Productivity & Creativity.
    Some modules allready include self esteem and confidence, so I really dont know which to choose. Can you help me with more explanation?

Answers:

There are two important answers to the above questions.

1. When you are on the Products page, below each one line description, you will see the button "full description". When you click on that button, it will bring up a detailed description of that module that includes the following information:

A paragraph or two overview of the module
    A list of specific items addressed
    Recommended Program Supplements
    Recommended Duration of use
    And in some Modules there will be a SPECIAL NOTICE

This information will help you make an informed decision of which modules you would like to choose.

2. The Mood Elevation Module is designed to Reduce Symptoms of Depression.

If you are already in a great mood most of the time, this module will NOT help you. This module is NOT designed to make a great mood even better.

It is designed specifically for hormonal or chemical imbalances that occur because of cyclical negative thinking (possibly triggered by a traumatic event) or a genetic predispostion to hormonal or bio-chemical imbalances.

Working...
X