Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Kevin - that must have been a bit freaky. You are lucky in many ways......This could have turned out to be a really bad situation.
    This brings up a question...
    I have been on the same modules for a very long time - and feel in a bit of a rut. I asked to have almost all switched out yesterday.
    My question is about the synchronicity module. I have had it for a very long time - since it was first introduced - and have almost daily stories about these moments.

In your opinion is it necessary to keep the module to enhance this part of my daily life, or is the "message" now embedded enough to move on? I want to get the most out of this program and after two years, do not fully understand the most effective way to use Paths (as far as rotating modules).

Comment

• Originally posted by maggieb View Post
      Wow Kevin - that must have been a bit freaky. You are lucky in many ways......This could have turned out to be a really bad situation.
      This brings up a question...
      I have been on the same modules for a very long time - and feel in a bit of a rut. I asked to have almost all switched out yesterday.
      My question is about the synchronicity module. I have had it for a very long time - since it was first introduced - and have almost daily stories about these moments.

In your opinion is it necessary to keep the module to enhance this part of my daily life, or is the "message" now embedded enough to move on? I want to get the most out of this program and after two years, do not fully understand the most effective way to use Paths (as far as rotating modules).

maggieb,

The following is my opinion, others may have different thoughts.

Some Modules seem to create new patterns and once that is done they are no longer needed.

I would think the synchronicity module is NOT one of those...this is because it has continuous interaction with the collective to ones benefit.

However, there seems to be a very real benefit to changing modules periodically, even if it is just to take a 1-4 week break from one, so that when you come back to it, it is "fresh" to the subconscious.

Hope that helps.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• Maggie,

I'll take a stab at that but I'm just going by what I think, not as anyone from PATHS told me.

When I first started PATHS there were only maybe 10 modules. At the conference in Vegas we got literature that described whether the module would have residual effects after you went off it.

For many of them you would keep a lot of the benefits if you were on it about 3 months and then went off it.

I am guessing that with all the modules out now, there may not have been as much testing done as far as residual effects(?)

So perhaps that is why there are no suggested duration instructions anymore.

I know someone who was on this mod and felt an immediate loss when she went off it. But I don't know if she had been on it for 3 months at that time.

I was on it a long time, and then when the lucid dreaming mod came out, I switched from synch to lucid dreaming.

That is how I am now and I still seem to be getting effects from the synch mod.

I don't know if it is because I was on it long enough, if it has anything to do with the lucid dreaming mod or what.

One example of something that happened to me in the last month or so.

I wanted to set up a massage appointment for myself a certain day and iirc I had it on my calendar to do so but for some reason it was getting to the latter part of the day and I had not done so. I also had forgotten about it and it was not likely that I was going to check my calendar again that day.

The phone rang and it was a wrong #, they tried to call the exact spa I was going to set up my appointment with!

That was an awesome reminder and I couldn't believe it so just to get a sense of how strange it was, I checked the spa's ph#.

Well it turned out to be off mine by only one digit. The really weird thing is I had called that spa before and never noticed that AND I had NEVER had any other wrong #s asking for that spa before. (And that still today is the only call I ever got asking for it.)

How that all happened I could never explain but it really seems like this mod had a lot to do with it.

XO Jessica
        Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

• thanks Jessica and Kevin..
          I feel that these synchronistic moments happen so often that I have come to expect it daily. I think it is part of being really tuned in, and would be surprised if that went away. I am curious about the lucid dreaming module. What do you see as the benefits?
          Last edited by maggieb; 04-15-2009, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maggieb View Post
            thanks Jessica and Kevin..
            I feel that these synchronistic moments happen so often that I have come to expect it daily. I think it is part of being really tuned in, and would be surprised if that went away. I am curious about the lucid dreaming module. What do you see as the benefits?
            Here's a link to some good info on Lucid Dreaming.

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...ew-module.html

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• Oh I didn't see Maggie's question 'til now. . .

I am someone who has had an issue with nightmares for several years. They didn't happen extremely often, but when they would happen it would really freak me out, bringing up some trauma from my past.

I have avoided all gory tv shows and films, not just horror but anything graphic like CSI and also anything mentally scary because those things can translate into really bad dreams for me.

When I first noticed effects from the lucid dreaming mod, it was that I remembered dreaming more often and that I remembered more intricate and involved dreams than usual.

Later I also noticed that when thing started going bad in my dreams, I would think "oh no" and then suddenly something in the dream would change and everything would be ok.

There is also this sense that what is going on in my dreams is somehow translating to real life. Like my mind is working things out successfully in my dreams.

I switched this mod out for another after being on it a long time. I thought I might have some remaining effects.

That is when I noticed that the bottoms of my pjs would be shoved up to my knees whenever I would wake up. That was a signal to me that I was struggling in my sleep. I remembered how that used to happen quite often before I went on the mod. It's the reason I never sleep with a top sheet (it would always end up crumpled at the bottom of my feet in the morning) and use a duvet cover instead.

I went back on this mod after being off it less than a week because the peace of knowing my sleep will not be tormented is well worth it to me

Jessica
              Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

• Great thread!! Thanks v much for all the feedback on the Synchronicity module - I love this one, but I've become so used to synchronicities that I take them for granted now. Thanks for the reminder to appreciate them.

Love and Light and Magic xxx
                Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
                Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

• Exactly what you said, Illusions! I can't keep track of it all.

Recently I was out shopping with a new friend (btw, thanks to PATHS this former social reject now has so many new friends that there's practically a waiting list!) and we were talking about a certain mutual acquaintance. Then we walked into a shop, and - surprise surprise! - we bumped right into the person we were talking about!

Well, my friend freaked right out, starting shrieking and grabbing at me because she was so shocked at the incredibly bizarre coincidence of bumping into a person she had been talking about.

And you know, I was like, dude, what's the big deal? This sh*t happens to me all the time! It happens like, every day! Because it does!

I'd kind of forgotten about how life must be for "regular" folks, where synchronicities are far and few between instead of daily occurrences. This particular incident was a good reminder.

It's almost gotten to the stage that I have to really guard my thoughts. If I start thinking about so-and-so, or such-and-such a situation, then the chances are that I'll run into him/her/it within the next few days ... and that's not always a good thing, right?

Anyway, just wanted to say that this module rocks the house!
                  Last edited by Rin; 04-27-2009, 12:50 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

• I get coincedences all the time too!!! on Synchronicity a few months.

Here's one: at the beginning of the month, I found I was low on cash on a Sunday in the drugstore, going through in my head what I had to do that day and next morning b/f depositing checks.

I got in line, and who was in line in front of me but the guy who rents my other garage bay....he happily turned said hi and stuck a wad of cash in my hand!!!! Usually, I never know when he'll show up at my door to pay...he doesn't live in my building! Problem solved in a split second!

Nancy
                    Life in Balance Ayurveda
                    www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayurved View Post
                      I get coincedences all the time too!!! on Synchronicity a few months.

Here's one: at the beginning of the month, I found I was low on cash on a Sunday in the drugstore, going through in my head what I had to do that day and next morning b/f depositing checks.

I got in line, and who was in line in front of me but the guy who rents my other garage bay....he happily turned said hi and stuck a wad of cash in my hand!!!! Usually, I never know when he'll show up at my door to pay...he doesn't live in my building! Problem solved in a split second!

Nancy

I love it when stuff like that happens!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• Synchronicity Special

Less than 24 hours to take advantage of the SYNCHRONICITY SPECIAL!

http://www.paths-123.com/specials.php
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• 11:11

So I have been noticing a funny thing as of late. I have been on the sync mod for about a month now, and although I can not say that I have really noticed anything really big, I have been seeing numbers alot. Now I know to some this might be nothing but all day long everyday I am seeing things like; 11:11, 12:12, 10:10, 3:33 ect ect.. and this is wherever I go, at work, in the car at home on my cell. I am actually very amused by it, and to think if the little ones are happening so often I can't wait till the start getting bigger, or I guess I should say I can't wait till I actually start looking and noticing the big ones.
                          Josh
                          PATHS ~ Mind Energetics
                          http://www.chooseyourpaths.com/
                          Project1world

Comment

• I just noticed right when I posted that it was 12:12 LOL
                            this is so much fun Who thought a sync mod would raise you mood too

Josh
                            PATHS ~ Mind Energetics
                            Project1world

Comment

• Hi Josh

You might be interested in this article by Doreen Virtue about the meanings of numbers. I was just given this link because I've been seeing certain numbers a lot recently. Another case of synchronicity?

Transformational Paths
                              Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• Thank you sunshine for the link, I just got it and will make sure I read it after work.
                                Josh
                                PATHS ~ Mind Energetics
                                Project1world

Comment

Working...
                                X