This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiran,

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the word document he put at the end of his post.

XO Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

• synchronicity time meditation

Hi Kiran,

The concept of this meditation is in this doc:
      http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...-worksheet.doc

I have practiced this concept in meditation for several years. Even while driving, I use it to intend my future self (1 minute in the future) to tell my present self what car is coming down the road. It is interesting how often various details are accurate.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• I just had a pretty cool experience with this module this past week.

I grew up in a very small and rural town in Virginia. I have not been back there in over 20 years and have not kept in contact with anyone I went to school with or knew. Due to religious differences, my family no longer has any contact with me.

Within the past month or so, their little community paper that comes out once a week, became available online. I enjoy reading it, though for the most part, I don't regcognize too many of the names in the news.

Wednesday nite I was looking at it online and suddendly a name came to me of someone I had not thought about in at least 20 years. It was the name of the mother-in-law of my aunt. For some reason, I wondered if she was still alive as I figured she must be getting pretty old by now. Like I always do, I went to the obituaries section of the online paper and who do I see but aunt's mother-in-law's name! She had just died the previous week.

How crazy is that????
        Namaste,
        Pamela
        Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

• I've had lots of fun on this. The most recent thing was when my fiance Matthew went on it. He said I kept saying things he was just thinking.

Then one morning he came in from outside wide-eyed. He was clutching a file folder he had just brought in from outside. He must have dropped it on the way in the day before.

It was full of his hand-written write ups on some kids he counsels - he'd taken a good bit of time on them.

He said he found it outside and could not believe it was all in tact. It had been very windy overnight.

He said he remembered very specifically clipping his pen over the file to keep it closed. At the time he didn't think it through, and didn't know why he had clipped his pen like that and it's not something he usually does.

I think it had to be his future self who clipped his pen like that and saved all his work from getting blown all over town

XO Jessica
          Last edited by future pather; 02-23-2008, 04:40 PM.
          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

• Nice little Synchronicity

Here is a nice little synchronicity that involved two PATHS customers (me and Ingram) and a person who does not even know about PATHS (but is still part of the collective).

Check out this link-

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...html#post20841

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
            Energetic Science Ministries
            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• Moo Time

I've been on this module earlier last year when it first came out & decided it was time to go back on it & to have some more fun with it.

Straight away I noticed that my dreaming has become more vivid again, particularly anything with a pattern in it. This led me to have a really funny synchronicity about a week ago. I woke up from a dream that I had with a particularly vivid recollection of one part, the rest I couldn't remember.

In the dream I gave this man what were in effect 5 "moo balloons". I could recall them in exact color - they were lined up in a row - 5 white flat elongated "test tube" shaped (but fatter) balloons & they had brown irregular shaped splotches painted on them like you see on cows. I have no idea what the connection was but it made sense at the time during the dream & I just knew they were "moo balloons".

Two nights later I was watching tv ( in reality, not dreaming) & a new ad that I had never seen before came on for Streets icecream. In it there are 2 children walking along with their mother, the footpath suddenly has brown irregular splotches appearing which they follow to the shop. The mother buys them this new ice cream on a stick - white with brown cow splodges on it & it is called MOO ice cream!!

I realised today what was even more bizarre was when I actually thought about cows that I see over here, splotchy ones don't come to mind as being the most common. They seem to be all solid colored breeds that are around my area.

That next day I also found myself thinking of someone & then I immediately next went to check my email & had an email just come in from them. So it will be interesting to see what other synchronicities occur.

Love & Blessings
              Sharyn
              Theta Healing
              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• fun synchronicities

Sharyn,

That is awesome! I love when those happen especially when they happen frequently.

The other day I went to get some batteries at radio shack and when I pulled into the parking lot and it was packed. Next to radio shack was a pizza parlor and next to that was a fabric store. It was packed because of dinnertime at the pizza parlor. I commented to my friend about how I couldn't believe how much the parking lot was packed. We looked at each other and I was just goofing around and mentioned, "Yeah, there must be a big sale at the fabric store!" lol, my friend was thinking the exact same thing at the same time but didn't say it right away because even though it was a joke, my friend thought it was too corny to say!

On the same day, I was talking to some old friend here in town about PATHS who used to be on the old pricing. One friend down the street from my store is a chiropractor and I wanted to get him back on PATHS with the lower pricing plus get his affiliate site set up. Out of the blue, he called me! He asked for help with his web marketing stuff. I said I would help him but prefer to do it if there is a synergy...meaning if he had the PATHS site linked to from his website then I can plug it into my system. He agreed and got started on paths and reactivated his affiliate site. He put me in contact with a lady who does his web design. I send her stuff to add to the site to get it to rank better. She says I have the same last name as someone she has been reading their articles. Of course I had to know who it was because I didn't know any other Murakami's in Spokane and wondered who it was. She wrote back and it was me! I'm not sure if she even knew if I was in Spokane or not! Anyway, that was a fun one.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Hi all!

I have been on this Module since the testing period and have had so many fun and interesting experiences. I am always having dreams that carry a surprising amount of relevance when applied to the coming day, and the synchronicities have been great!

My fiancé has also been on this Module for quite a while.

Last week we both started thinking about snakes a LOT, to the point of being kinda paranoid. He even woke up at night a few times to find his hand near the edge of the bed and pulled it in at the thought of a snake biting it. We also had some encounters with movies and a postcard that included snakes and a friends story about a snake.

Well about 5 days after all of this started, he was walking to the laundry room, in the dark, and somehow saw a snake curled up on the window sil right by the door he was about to open. He called me in and after pointing it out, I still didn't even see it until after a few moments. I have no idea how he saw it in the dark!

We moved the futon it was behind and got it off of the window sil and the snake turned out to be about 4 feet long!

We are still not completely sure what kind it was but it seemed to match up most with a southern copperhead which are highly poisonous!

If we had not have been on this Module, I don't know if he would have seen the snake. We are sticking with this one!
                  The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
                  -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

• My initial experiences with synchronicity

I have had a few synchronicities occur, small things. There was something that I was looking for, and a few hours later met a new person who told me where to go for it. That was cool.

I was also standing in a co-worker's office and said, "ouch," not really sure why--and then looked up at a poster I never look at, and the word "ouch" was the first thing I saw on the poster!

I feel like I am better able to dress for the weather, and more in trusting of my intuition in general. My intuition is strong, but I'm actually accepting it more.

Another thing is that I am randomly thinking of things from the past, and in an unstructured way, "sending" myself information about who I was then, and imagining the situation differently. I'm not sure this is the most efficient way to change the past, because then I find myself feeling a bit skeptical that it will work "for me." But in the moment, I'm doing it with sincerity.

I also had the urge last night to write about some of my goals in the past tense, as if they had already been attained. Now, I have done this exercise countless times, but this time it felt a bit different, because I then had the realization that I have a habit of thinking of goals as "out there."

This is where the illusion of time offers a fascinating idea: If there must be some (illusion of) lag time between the desire and the attainment of a goal, there is an advantage to going back in time and giving yourself the idea of the desire at an earlier point in time, so that by the time you get back to the present, you have the attainment of your goal in the now.

I'm curious what you all think of that!

Comment

• more synchronicities!

This is starting to get really fun...

Yesterday I had somewhat of a frustrating day because of the cognitive dissonance from resuming with SLP-1 all over again...however, the synchronicity module creates no cognitive dissonance for me and is starting to pick up some steam.

I have had the desire lately to make my own cheese. I had a meeting yesterday and I mentioned to the person that I was going to try making my own cheese--and she just gave me a cheese making kit that she wasn't using! The universe just put what I needed right into my hands.

I am starting to see how this module helps me get past a hangup with manifesting: the belief that it has to require any amount of effort. I am starting to see how it is possible for me to simply state what I want and then not have to think hard or deliberately try to feel good about it. If I want something, I've already thought about it and had some good feelings about it. It can be as simple as not trying too hard. Doh!

Comment

• synchronicity

The synchronicity module is my favorite and the lucid dreaming module might become my second favorite.

7 days a week, there are some "small" synchronicities throughout the day and at least 1-2 MAJOR synchronicities every week. Years ago, the MAJOR ones would happen maybe once a month or something.

The great thing about it is that even though they happen all the time time, I don't have less appreciation for them...every time they happen, it is like a brand new experience!
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

• I love the synchronicity mod - I experience them all the time now and it's great (and fun) to be in the synergistic flow! The more I learn about synchronicity and morphic fields, the more fun I seem to have with them!
                          Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                          PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                          Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                          Discover-PATHS
                          [

Comment

• Originally posted by belle99 View Post
                            I have had a few synchronicities occur, small things.
                            This is where the illusion of time offers a fascinating idea: If there must be some (illusion of) lag time between the desire and the attainment of a goal, there is an advantage to going back in time and giving yourself the idea of the desire at an earlier point in time, so that by the time you get back to the present, you have the attainment of your goal in the now.

I'm curious what you all think of that!
                            Belle,

What if you could imagine yourself in a past time and actually take yourself back there in feeling and presence, then focus on what transpired from your present perspective (like a reverse memory) - then perhaps you could actually change your course of action at a precise moment in time, thus creating a cascade effect that would ripple through time almost instantly changing your 'history' to the present moment.

First, would you be aware that anything changed? Second, in changing one moment, how many other decisions and actions would be changed from that first one, changing your history (and perhaps that of others as well) even more?

Hmmm...
                            Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                            PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                            Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                            Discover-PATHS
                            [

Comment

• Glenn,

What you suggest is exactly what I found myself meditating on last night as I was trying to fall asleep. I was listening to one of my brainwave entrainment meditation tracks. I found myself going back in time to all these events that formed my expectations in relationships, but I was able to view them with a certain neutrality and empathy rather than feeling like it was unproductive "re-feeling" that can dig a trauma deeper. I was at peace. And I went all the way back to some silly event from the first grade and saw how an apparently insignificant thing had a snowball effect.

I created an image of what I want to have happen in my future, and it felt very real, and I sort of shifted the image around in my mind until it, too, seemed like a memory--a pleasant memory, which we'll call "XYZ." Then I went back in time again and asked at each scene, "what if I knew then that XYZ would occur later on?" That made each past scene feel even more different.

At least today, XYZ seems like a foregone conclusion. Maybe the "faith" aspect of SLP-1 is starting to kick in a bit too!

Comment

• I Love Belle's posts!

Hi Belle!

I have to tell you that when I read that you were going to add the Synchronicity module to your theater, I smiled to myself and thought "I cannot wait until Belle's subconscious starts responding to THIS module!!!" I KNEW you were going to find this one really rewarding and I also knew that experiencing this module would inspire you to make more of your most insightful, authentic and thoughtful posts which I LOVE to read!!! I LOVE this module and intend on keeping it in my theater because the delightful synchronicities just keep on coming! And like Aaron, I also continue to have great appreciation for them... I know you will, too!!!

Another thing I love about this module is that it causes me to be exquisitely "In the Now" and that feeling of consistantly being Present is something that I treasure!

Thanks, so much, Dear Belle! Your are a wonderful Blessing to all of us here at ESM and I am so happy and grateful that you are back with us!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                                My PATHS Website
                                My Art Website
                                My Paintings As Prints
                                My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X