X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoiler alert! (Premonition)

Thank you for the party!

I watched the movie Premonition the night I started the Synchronicity module. It was interesting that by trying to change what she knew would happen, she actually CAUSED it to happen.

Also, if it hadn't been for the "premonition", would she have slept with him so tenderly on Sunday night, thereby planting the little seed-bomb that shows up in the very last frame of the movie?

My brain is boondoggled. Can we change time, or was it always the way it always is anyway, and alterations to it are just part of the way it always is ?

Always. What a wonderful word.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Darling Girl!!!

Hi Angela!

I have not been posting too much in the last few days as I am at Gracie's and using her son's computer, but I want to pop in and wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Also...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE reading your posts!!! You Always make me smile!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
      My PATHS Website
      My Art Website
      My Paintings As Prints
      My Facebook

Comment

premonition

it seems that once a probable outcome is known, that probable outcome can be changed.

just like an optimum path for someone can be known, but that doesn't mean they have to follow it.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Happy Birthday Angela!!

Hi Angela, I watched Premonition the other night too! I thought it was interesting that she was not able to stop her husband's desire for his "passing", but she was able to make "HER" life fulfilling again!!

I loved the movie, and I also love the fact that I can wish YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

FROM ONE TO ANOTHER
          Last edited by Grace; 08-16-2007, 06:14 PM. Reason: spelling
          IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Another Synchronicity

The synchronicities are still happening with information for me!

Today I was reading someone's blog for the first time,so it was new to me. They had a link to a site which I thought sounded interesting - so went to visit (Grandmother Drum Peace Project, directed by Suraj Holzwarth).

I had a read there for a while, then a short time later I received a new incoming email from a radio show that I subscribe to. In the list of coming events to be hosted was this:

Aug. 17 White Eagle talks with Barry about the "Grandmother Drum Peace
            Project." White Eagle Medicine Woman (Suraj Holzwarth) is the director
            of the International GrandMother Drum Peace Project and the Drum Keeper
            of the seven foot Grandmother Drum, the largest crystal inlaid medicine
            drum in the world. Insights you may have never been aware of about
            drumming, sound and crystals, intention and love will make for a
            fascinating conversation.

I just love the way these things keep popping up for me!

Love, Light & Blessings,
            Sharyn
            Theta Healing
            Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Wowza

This is a bit long, but quite good

You are leaving the present now!
              Did project "LITE" already receive signals from the future?
              by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf

Can you imagine that mankind will get serious problems in the future, because genetic manipulations on humans affect the psyche devastatingly? That interhuman communication breaks down, as soon as too many individuals take part in it? That our descendants will have a perfectly different time calculation?

All of this are no speculations of future researchers, but first results of the research project LITE (Low Invasive time exploration), which possibly succeeded to prove signals from the future. This surprising success is to be owed to the fact that one did not stop on the utopian conception of the "time machine" or the too subjective statements of sensitives but used a third way.

In our article "This is the future?" (KonteXt 1/2000) we discussed the difference between physical and mental time travel - both forms are considered in the meantime as physically conceivable.

Physical time travels mean that - with help of a technology existing in the future - humans are possibly shifted physically into another time. We discussed the technical difficulties of such a hypothetical travel in detail thereby. . . . .

Projekt LITE

XO Jessica
              Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

mental time travel

Jessica,

I'm so happy that more and more people are looking more optimistically at time travel in general.

For mental time travel, I have done it many times and I believe most people have. Can't prove it but that's ok.

With TRV, mental time travel is an absolute provable fact and anyone can certainly experience that with practice.

For physical time travel, I believe that has been happening...no proof but this is a marvelous universe and we haven't seen the tip of the iceberg.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron (and anybody),

Do you think the info I posted above could be true?

This is proposing that humans messed with their DNA in the future and added plant info into it to make use of certain enzymes.

But after too many people were treated with this DNA, they lost connection to collective consciousness. I guess their minds became a bit plant like.

(quotation: "The 'We' under the 'I' opens unusual plant world... The strange prevents consciousness.")

So they are sending this info back to us from the future. They are not having to physically time travel, they are sending the info without having to come here.

I think they are warning us. . .

" we can develop scientifically it, (after) Wittens universe (superstring theory), but puzzlingly, with thousands were reduced. Afterwards had not group consciousness. Change... System biologist saw network matter, later therefore network humans... from superconductor this success visible... then absence of consciousness... bizarre research results, communication not human degree. "

Could this possibly be true?!?!

XO Jessica

Comment

I am liking this module! It's fun, all right.

I've always experienced a lot of synchronicities, but they have usually been small and insignificant - intriguing perhaps, but not enough to be of any practical use to me.

Yesterday I had a big one!

I was asked at very short notice to help a young lady prepare for an English speech contest.

When I met and and questioned her, I found by sheer coincidence (yeah, right!) that the main adjucator of the contest is a university professor whom I've worked with several times in the past. I know him well enough to know all his (linguistic) likes and dislikes, and especially his pet peeves when it comes to spoken English... therefore I was able to advise her in nitty-gritty detail about the best way to present her speech. It felt really good to do that, and she was a lot more confident by the end of our session.

I loved this particular synchronicity, because it was solid and practical, and best of all it helped me to help someone. More, please!

By the way, is anybody doing the five years back/five years ahead version? What's it like?

Comment

telling dreams

I'm noticing that more often...(almost every morning), the visualizations/dreams I'm having as I'm waking up are about things that do wind up happening throughout the day. Not necessary 100% accurate, but the exact concepts to a point that it is a little weird. I don't know how much it has been helpful but the experience is for real.

I believe that my morning and night exercises for this module are making more and more of a difference.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Man claims to have met future self

I think this story is a hoax, but it does pose an interesting question: would you like to meet your future self, if you could? As for me .... yes, I would be delighted!!!

Comment

Hi Rin

What a great link!

I have no idea if it is a hoax or not, but I am with you...I would definitely do the same.

I have TRV'ed myself in the future, and it is interesting to do that, but it is just data, not like actually looking at yourself physically and talking with yourself!

Thanks!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                          Energetic Science Ministries
                          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Fine, fine everyone just ignore project LITE, your loss

Jessica

Comment

time trave to change history

Very interesting ideas. I don't know about this but I do believe there is something to this concept. What if WWIII already happened in the future, it altered the gene pool, the future humans are very genetically unstable, they have the ability to time travel, meaning they could exist outside of time and space, so they could come back to the past and alter the course of historical events to prevent our own demise. Making a change would change the entire time line into the future and some of them would be able to still exist since they can transport themselves outside of time/space.

It is possible this type of influencing of the past has been going on over and over and over

Originally posted by future pather View Post
                              Aaron (and anybody),

Do you think the info I posted above could be true?

This is proposing that humans messed with their DNA in the future and added plant info into it to make use of certain enzymes.

But after too many people were treated with this DNA, they lost connection to collective consciousness. I guess their minds became a bit plant like.

(quotation: "The 'We' under the 'I' opens unusual plant world... The strange prevents consciousness.")

So they are sending this info back to us from the future. They are not having to physically time travel, they are sending the info without having to come here.

I think they are warning us. . .

" we can develop scientifically it, (after) Wittens universe (superstring theory), but puzzlingly, with thousands were reduced. Afterwards had not group consciousness. Change... System biologist saw network matter, later therefore network humans... from superconductor this success visible... then absence of consciousness... bizarre research results, communication not human degree. "

Could this possibly be true?!?!

XO Jessica
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron,

Thanks for writing about that

I really want to know more about that project LITE, but most of the web site is in German.

Also the English translation is a bit rough at points, making it difficult to understand everything in it.

If anyone knows German or any more info about that experiment, please let me know!!!

It is discussing a third way of time travel, not physical, not mental but through data.

I believe it resulted from another study, but it seemed something went awry and it was later theorized that the reason for the strange data was that someone from the future was trying to get our attention. Here's another quote, the link to the whole article is above :

The third way

If we want to get information about a distant place in our current time , we don't need to visit it personally or to go there with help of extrasensory perception like a "mental journey". Instead we use our technology, for example of the satellites, with whose assistance we accomplish remote sensing next evaluate the data.

Therefore we must accept it as probable that a future civilization, before one will undertake physical time travels, will be able to investigate other time epochs with the help of such technical remote sensing. It would concern thus a kind of hybrid technology. On one hand the physical time travel with the necessity for a complex space-time curvature and all other dangers and imponderables is not needed, on the other hand also the disadvantage of missing objectivity is switched off, as is with the purely mental methods.

If we think thus the "futures" are capable to build a time machine, then we have to assume even more that they "observe" us from their time or "listen" to us.

Such a technology would be by far less utopian than the time machine, and it touches down even already on our current knowledge. For example at the university of Cologne already some years ago scientists succeeded to transport a piece of music through a space-time tunnel and going around in this way a forbidden range in our reality. At the other end of the tunnel the music was rushed, but still recognizable.

XO Jessica

Comment

Working...
                                X