Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I don't think I gave a link to the main site : Official Website of the Authors Grazyna Fosar & Franz Bludorf

I'm actually having trouble accessing it at the moment. But it did work when I first posted about project LITE.

-Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

I am enjoying this module very much so far, and recently I even switched it to the five-years-ahead, five-years-back version because I am so curious to see what happens. The synchronicities that have been happening in my life, both big and small, are flowing so thick and so fast that I cannot even begin to describe them (I'm sure that those of you on this module know exactly what I mean).

One thing that puzzles me a bit is that I'm not having any of the incredible epic dreams that everybody else reports. In fact, since starting this module, I'm not dreaming at all. And that makes me feel a bit left out, because I do so love to dream!

On the other hand, I have a sense that I am dreaming a lot, but simply not recalling my dreams very well.

Since starting this module, my sleep is very deep and refreshing.

Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

Comment

Hi everyone I've just started on this module. I've only been on it for 2 days so will let you know I've already had two synchronicities occur (although that is fairly normal as I apply LOA constantly!) but, I had a fantastic dream last night & for once in my life it made SENSE! Nobody works out my dreams, as they are random lol but this time it was me, and I'd just been given a dog that I adore (haven't seen her in three years, she's kinda neglected where she lives but they won't let me have her and we get on fantastic!) So it was something I would love, and I was very happy in the dream. Also, when I awoke I felt good about it. Not the sort of dream where you wake up & feel "bad" that something you dreamt about is not with you. It felt great (still does)

Looking forward to more!!

Comment

Rin,
          I also stopped dreaming when I went on this and sleeping really deep and restful. I was one of the blind test subjects.
          What finally starting happening to me was, I found that I would wake up slightly. The between state of sleep and awake and that is when I would have my so to speak dreams. Also, if I got into a slightly meditative state that is the other times the info would come through and there always seems to be something that happens that makes me pay special attention to what is about to happen.
          In one of these, my brother who is in the Collective now came to me and with eye contact only told me to pay very close attention. I have not had any dream that he was in since he crossed over and it has been 12 years. So, I knew this was something to pay attention to. The information he shared with me was about a project I am working on and it was actually very exact information that I collaborated via off the wall circumstances.
          Try meditating especially when you are sleepy.
          Aloha
          Keoi
          Blessings with Aloha Keoi
          http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
          <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
          Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Wow Keoi! That's wonderful. Thank you for sharing (and that goes to everyone else too!)

Comment

Yes, thank you Keoi! I've just started to have dreams again, and they are extremely significant ... how about you?

As I mentioned in a previous post, this month I started on the five-years-back, five-years-ahead version of this module. The results so far have been absolutely amazing!

Just this past week, I've discovered that I'm connecting with my friends in a new and wonderful way.

In fact, it's as if I'm seeing them through the eyes of Rin-of-five-years-from-now.

What I mean to say is, that I'm viewing them with all the compassion and understanding and love that I'll (hopefully) have in five years time. And that's a lot of love and compassion, because I'll be a lot different in five years' time.

To my great joy, my friends are sensing the profound changes in me, and responding in kind. This past weekend, several of them told me how much they trust me and appreciate me as a friend. The defences are down - both mine and theirs. It's the first time in my life that so many people have opened up to me, and expressed appreciation for me. I cannot describe how touching it was for me.

I'm sorry that I'm not explaining things very well! But these past few days have been absolutely mind-blowing for me, in terms of my relationships.

I can only attribute it to the Synchronicity/Time Travel module, there is no other explanation. When I started it, I had a feeling it would change my life, and I was right!

I can hardly wait to see how things look several months, or years, down the line.

Does anybody else have any experiences to share? I would love to hear them.

Comment

Synchronicity - Platinum Tweak Question

Hi All, Supa stuff you're up to (passed, Present & Future)

I'd love to have a deeper look.

My question. How would I request a Synchronicity add-in to my platinum package. and is this possible to start with? Pls advise.

I eagerly await an answer for my futureself or from our future collective consciousnessessesss

Joel
                from my future self
                Joël

Comment

Easy...

Hello Fabulous Brother

You just need to email Paths Admin, and ask them to add the Synchronicity Module into your Platinum. And they'll let you know when it's ready.
                  And that's it

Love and Light and FAbulousness xxxxxxxxxx
                  Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                  Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
                  Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Aha, Sistah, so no detailed aspects then? Oh Goodie, saves the typing

Joel
                    Joël

Comment

great module

Joel,

I think you're really going to like this module! Personally, I like to use it together with the intuition mod.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron intuition Module

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        Joel,

I think you're really going to like this module! Personally, I like to use it together with the intuition mod.
                        Hi Aaron, thanx for the the tip and avise re: Intuition Module.

.....But you probably already 'knew' I was gong to say that.

Thanx gain

Joel
                        Joël

Comment

Okay, I just wanted to post one more thing. It's a little similar to an observation made previously by Angela, which is what helped me make the connection.

Recently I have been dressing differently than usual, in rather smart form-fitting clothing, instead of my usual loose over-the-belt shirts and baggy old trousers. Many people in my life have commented positively on this change.

I realise now that my five-years-ahead self is prompting me to do it, saying "go ahead and flaunt it, Rin!"

What a great feeling! I am so enjoying this module.

Comment

Originally posted by illusions View Post
                            Hello Fabulous Brother

You just need to email Paths Admin, and ask them to add the Synchronicity Module into your Platinum. And they'll let you know when it's ready.
                            And that's it

Love and Light and FAbulousness xxxxxxxxxx
                            How many modules can you put in a platinum? I know Alan has 18 in his Super Dooper Platinum.

Can you have EVERY module put in your Platinum?

Terry

Comment

Basil Brush

As I was typing my post Basil Brush (UK TV Celebrity Fox Puppet) was on the TV. He had gone back in time to the 60's

Comment

Boom boom!

Comment

Working...
                                X