This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flattlander,

That is a great idea...I know I have had many of things like that occur without even consciously working on it...I would think that a conscious effort (present time-lol) would accerate and expand the results even more!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Latest update

I am not sure that this belongs in this thread or another but here goes.

The synchronicities, manifestations, and intuition that I am now receiving on a daily basis is absolutely blowing my mind - and I mean this in a most fantastic way

These are just a few things that I have experienced in the past month:
      • knowing with a certainty what someone is about to say before they open their mouth
      • received more sales territory in my job at work while there was nothing available to be had (someone voluntarily gave up a portion of theirs)
      • consistantly making my sales goals at work while others are only hitting 30% or less of theirs
      • I wanted to read about Seth and Sharyn (on this forum) posted a link without knowing I was thinking about it
      • I "knew" that someone at work was putting in his notice even though he had only just given it 15 minutes earlier

All of these things - and more- have occurred since June 25 when I first viewed this module. They cover so many areas of other modules that I am on (Successful Living, Business Productivity, and Intuition) that I don't know if the results are coming from those modules, this synchronicity module, or perhaps this synchronicity module is amplifying the results from the others. At any rate, I am really loving this
      Namaste,
      Pamela
      Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Pamela,

I know exactly what you are talking about. I have had a huge increase in sychronicities/precog experiences.

Something that just happened today-

A couple of days ago I thought about a friend of mine that I had not spoken with in about 6 months, and whom I had not thought about in at least 3 months.

When the thought of him came into my mind it was not triggered by anything...it just sort of dropped in...I thought "hmmm, that is a little strange, I wonder why he has not called". Then I did not think about it again.

The same day (a couple of days ago) I picked up a magazine that I do not normally even look at. It opened to an article toward the back of the magazine. I read it, was not that impressed with the theory proposed, and set the magazine down.

Today the guy called me! We were catching up a bit and then he asked me if I had ever heard of such and such? It was the EXACT thing that I had been reading about a couple of days ago (the same day I thought about him).

I 100% believe (although I cannot prove it) that my future self sent info back to my current self a few days ago about him calling and about what he was going to ask about, setting up the synchronicity of me just "coincidentally" reading about that exact subject!

This kind of stuff is happening on a regular basis...not only is it fun, but it has obvious practical application.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

It's so cool to hear your stories.

I'm finding this really true when communicating with another person also on the module.

Jamie and I were on the phone recently and I felt like we kept piggy backing on eachother brining up something synchronicitous.

It seemed to happen most when we spoke aloud our thoughts that seemed to come from a random tangent.

One small example is I sang a small portion of a song with "ladybug" in the lyrics and when I did, she mentioned was I think knitting something with a ladybug on it right then. This kind of thing happened several times in speaking with her

-Jessica
          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

How strange you should speak of ladybugs! This very morning I spent some time explaining to my English students that ladybugs are regarded as signs of good luck in many cultures, they were most impressed to hear that. (I have no idea how the topic came up, it just did.) I'm a bit surprised to log on here after work and find ladybugs in the forums .... or maybe not so surprised!

Comment

Rin,

I think it's a sure sign that the synchronicity module is in your future

-Jessica

Comment

What will I tell myself?

Since I've begun viewing this new module, I've been happily "listening" - tuning in to what my future self has to say to me. This made me think about what I'd like to tell my past self, and one big message I'd like to give my younger self is: "you are gorgeous! don't worry about how you look, because you are stunner, a knockout, a total babe!" How much I worried and fretted and suffered (and wasted time and effort) about not being pretty enough (I grew up in Southern California where I've since learned the standards of "pretty enough" that I was trying to live up to are absolutely ridiculous).

Then I realized: I'll bet my future self is sending me the EXACT SAME MESSAGE!

It's interesting that the more beauty I see in my own self, the more beauty I'm seeing in others. How about that.

Love,
                Angela
                Last edited by angela; 08-16-2007, 04:46 PM.

Comment

What a Great Module!

This Mind-Time Travel Module is just getting more and more interesting!

Here is a link to just one of many synchronistic events that have been occurring regularly for me.

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...ano-neuro.html

Also, my dreaming is amazingly different than ever before in my life...including when I was sleeping in a flotation tank 5-6 hours at a time!

I thought that this new, more vivid way of dreaming would drop off after awhile...but I have been using this module for well over a month and, if anything, the dreams are becoming stronger and more significant!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

synchronicity experiment

This morning I thought I'd go ahead and generate synchronicity. I chose that the Pat Metheny song, "Roots of Coincidence" (how's that for a synchro title?) would come up on by random iPod shuffly halfway through my workout.

It did, no surprise. I run through about eight to ten songs during my 30-minute workout, and I have 400 songs on my iPod. The chance that a particular song would come up at a particular point during my workout is somewhat small, I would say.

Next I think I will find a copy of King Sunny Ade's "Synchro Systems" -- another great workout song!

I hope you all are being bestowed with tremendous gifts today, and that you are alert and alive to those gifts.

Love
                    Angela

Comment

Angela

That is a great experiment!

Let us know how your next one turns out.

Are you using the PATHS Synchronicity module? If so, do you think it was a contributing factor?

It seems like what you did was focus your intent and influenced the outcome of a mechanical device ala the PEAR work.

http://www.energeticforum.com/energe...-research.html

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Yup, I started the Synchronicity module last week, and if it's not influencing the generation of synchronicity in my life, it is certainly heightening my awareness of them. If there's a difference .

Today is my birthday , and I am focusing today on what I intend to generate and attract during the coming year. Affecting my electronic devices isn't real high on my list; I think I would rather have a dynamic effect another way -- by planting seed-bombs of freedom, joy, and connection in human hearts. Boom! They won't know what hit 'em!

Just for fun, though, today I think I'll keep my eyes open for dolphins, see what happens. To me, dolphins seem like a pretty good symbol of freedom, joy and connection.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!!!!!!!

XO Jessica

Comment

Happy Birthday Angela!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ANGELA

I love your idea of planting seed bombs of all things good!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Happy Birthday Angela!

Yeeeeeeehaw!! May the powerful positive synchronicities be with you in much abundance
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

premonition

Kevin,

I watched Premonition last night because you mentioned it. Very cool twist on the concept of premonition..almost as if she was using the time travel module
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X