Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Module Viewing

Hi fellow Pathers,
    I was wondering, how often do you view your modules?

Love & Warmth to All
    Chaunté
    www.paths2freedom.com

Hi Chaunte ~ Welcome to the forum

While you only need to view your modules weekly, some people view them two or three times a week. I have known of a few people who view their modules daily, but usually this was just in the beginning while Paths was still new to them.

You may receive slightly quicker results when viewing more frequently, though every person is different.
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

+1 on what Pamela said.

I view mine once a week, sometimes twice.

With my Quantum Meditation Theater, I sometimes listen and/or view it 4-5 times a week, near bedtime.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Wow Kevin! That sure is a lot of time on the Quantum Meditation! I'm lucky if I get around to trying it out once a month!

I was just gonna shinny on over and watch my theatres and realized I didn't have enuf time. I remembered, when I got my very first module, I was so excited I used to watch it every day! Now I've got 3 theatres, I fear I just don't have the time for that anymore! Sure makes a biiiiiiiiiiig difference, the amount of time it takes to watch 3 theatres as opposed to just one module!

I like to watch them every day, but now it takes me almost an hour! So I can't.

But anyways:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

(Okay okay so maybe it's a little premature, but don't know when I'll get back on this forum again hehe! )
        Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
        Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Originally posted by serenac View Post
          Wow Kevin! That sure is a lot of time on the Quantum Meditation! I'm lucky if I get around to trying it out once a month!

I was just gonna shinny on over and watch my theatres and realized I didn't have enuf time. I remembered, when I got my very first module, I was so excited I used to watch it every day! Now I've got 3 theatres, I fear I just don't have the time for that anymore! Sure makes a biiiiiiiiiiig difference, the amount of time it takes to watch 3 theatres as opposed to just one module!

I like to watch them every day, but now it takes me almost an hour! So I can't.

But anyways:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

(Okay okay so maybe it's a little premature, but don't know when I'll get back on this forum again hehe! )
          On the Quantum Meditation I usually do NOT view it...I just listen to it while I am doing other things.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
          Energetic Science Ministries
          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
          X