Cellular Health Module Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellular Health Module Discussion

To help shed some light on the different PATHS Modules, and what they do, we will be posting the different Module descriptions in here so that you can share your experiences and ask any questions you may have about the Module. We look forward to your responses!

Cellular health
    ~Clear and strong cell structure and growth

This Module is designed to assist you in creating and maintaining healthy cell composition. Abnormal cell growth can lead to many dis-eases such as cancer and alzheimer’s, and can have extremely detrimental effects on your body as a whole.

This Module addresses many of the areas that cancer research shows are helpful in the effort to combat the effects of cancer.

This Module is not to be confused with the Stem Cell Module. The Stem Cell Module is designed to assist in the signaling and productivity of stem cells to replace damaged cells. This Module is designed to assist in healthy cell composition, division and reduction of cell mutations.

This Module can support your body’s ability to:

• Increase oxygenation of all cells
    • Create and maintain healthy DNA order
    • Increase blood alkalinity
    • Increase resistance to carcinogens
    • Increase resistance to cell mutation
    • Stabilize alpha-tocopherol levels
    • And much more!
    Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

I have heard quite a few good reports about this module during the testing stages!

I believe I am going to add it into one of my Theaters as a prophylactic.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

more info please

how do cellular health & stem cell complement each other?
      are their results enhanced if cellular health & stem cell are done simultaneously or if 1 (which 1?) is done 1st & the other later?

do most people have some kind of autoimmune disorder even if too subtle to be detected by the medical establishment or the individual her/himself?

thanks & be well

Be-atrix Bora
      atrium borabora

Comment

Originally posted by bora View Post

do most people have some kind of autoimmune disorder even if too subtle to be detected by the medical establishment or the individual her/himself?
        That's probably true for many people. Some people seem to adapt better to the toxicity of modern life better than others. Two people can smell the same cologne with a neurotoxic chemical in it, one person can sneeze and feel ill for hours afterward, and the other person can be just fine.

Q for PATHS admin: I am curious whether the cellular health module would correct endocrine dysfunction that may have come from one's grandmother taking DES, or one's father being exposed to agent orange; basically, if a person is born with something "off," can the subconscious mind know how to correct back to what's "right on?"

Comment

are their results enhanced if cellular health & stem cell are done simultaneously or if 1 (which 1?) is done 1st & the other later?

Here is a link to the differences and synergies of these two Modules:

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...html#post11988

Running both simultaneously would be most effective.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Originally posted by belle99 View Post

Q for PATHS admin: I am curious whether the cellular health module would correct endocrine dysfunction that may have come from one's grandmother taking DES, or one's father being exposed to agent orange; basically, if a person is born with something "off," can the subconscious mind know how to correct back to what's "right on?"
            We have not studied DES or agent orange. However, if the effects are to cause cellular degeneration, mutation of cells, disruption of homeostasis, etc., then the Cellular Health Module would be beneficial.

Even if one is born with less than optimum programming, this can be (to varying degrees) overridden with communication of optimum programming via the PATHS Theater.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

thanks & be well

hi,
              in this post auto-immune disorders is mentioned...
              i am wondering if celular health will help with auto immune disorders.
              as i was told i had one...
              and fybermyalgia..
              which i have just started the combo of modules for this...
              i am not sure if fybermyalgia is an auto immune dissorder...
              because of the intensive self work i have done over the yrs...(because i always beleived there was a root to what showed up physically) i have cleared alot.. and what was chronic pain can be annoyances or just will resurface from time to time... depending whats being looked @/challenged within with paths...

i was diagnosed with ankalosing spondylitis... which is an arthritis... which also seems to come with this annoin arthritis of the eye... Iritis... and was tested positive for a HLA b27... this is apparently a gene which some have and others don't
              and 80% of people with the Iritis and if my memory serves me the ankalosing sponlylitis have this paticular gene..
              it has been about 8 or 9 yrs since i went through all the doctor stuff.... so my info may be a bit off.....
              any insight or sugestions to what would be useful for these types of physical things.
              i am currently on the last week of drops for the Iritis, which i think i have had now 10times
              and i am not sure if it has even gone away thins time... seems to be getting stronger and stronger every time..
              the steroids are almost not enough.
              and i have been on the optimum eye funtion too....
              i think perhaps that cellular health will complement the eye mod...
              and would stem cell be useful for auto immune diseases???
              or more so the cellular health...
              thanks
              Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

This module has done absolute wonders for me.

A lot of what it did for me was actually make me crave information about pH balance and then learn a lot about it.

Lots of you know this but PATHS helps your mind achieve the desired goals on many levels.

I didn't even focus very much on what individual instructions were in the mod when I first went on it.

Then I started getting REALLY interested in pH balance and came back on the forum wondering if there was a PATHS module to help with that

Then I read the description for this mod more carefully and realized the reason I got so interested in pH was BECAUSE I was on this module

I take pH readings of my saliva first thing in the morning quite often. Although I have found different information about reading pH, imo the morning readings are pretty accurate.

They seem to be consistent (unless I wake up real late and/or super hungry - different digestive 'juices' will cause the readings to change) and also they have slowly but surely changed for the better over time.

I had already been alkalizing a while before I took my first read. That was 5.5. I possibly was 5.0 before(?)

Over time it went up to 6.0.

In the last few days I've been reading 6.5

I have been pretty aggressive in alkalizing for the last 5 months or so since I went on the mod and learned all about pH, and it is a slow but steady process, but I believe it is absolutely saving my health.

I feel better and better all the time. I have also dropped weight. (I read that fat is one of the ways our bodies protect us from being over acidic.)

THIS MODULE SAVED MY HEALTH

Jessica
                Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Jessica,

Could you post a link to where I can buy PH saliva test strips online?

Adrienne,

I would write PATHS and get their input on the modules and your questions.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                  Energetic Science Ministries
                  Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
                  X