Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love reading your posts, Rin. So inspiring! Out of curiosity, how long did it take you before you knew Paths was working for you? And how long to get full benefits from a module?

Originally posted by softsoul View Post
    Thank you for updating us on your success !!!! I love reading about others success because it keeps me going. Since being on my new 4 modules, Ive been extremely irritable, snapping at everyone, and very skeptical towards paths...although I wont give up, because stories like these keep me going.

I've been really irritable lately too! I'm halfway into my second month on Paths, and I keep going through these different waves of emotions /issues. Right now I'm having a lot of anger and irritability... but the weird thing is, it's almost as if I am enjoying it! It's like I'm purposely looking for things that irritate me so I can act like a b****... But I figure it's not necessarily a bad thing, because I've always been the person who tries to be too nice, had major doormat issues when I was younger... As long as it's just a temporary phase! I'm having to watch my mouth so I don't snap at people too much though!!
    Last edited by cassiopeias_dream; 06-01-2009, 10:50 AM.

Comment

cassiopeias_dream

Thats so funny! Yeah, im a big B*** right now. Im going to add mood elevation and positive attitude soon. I need it right now.
      val

Comment

Originally posted by cassiopeias_dream View Post
        Out of curiosity, how long did it take you before you knew Paths was working for you? And how long to get full benefits from a module?
        I felt many changes right from the beginning, but I would say that it was around the six-month mark that I felt 100% confident that PATHS was working for me, because the changes were so obvious by then that people in my life had started to notice. I'm a bit of a slow responder, though, and many other people seem to get quicker results faster, which was frustrating at the time. You might be one of them. Everybody is different.

As for getting the full benefit from a module, I think that it's an ongoing process, that never really ends! The longer you stay on a module, the more you get out of it. At the very least, I recommend staying on each module for at least three whole months before switching - I always make a point of doing this, regardless of whether I see immediate results or not.

Apart from that, it's an individual thing. Some modules I tried once for three months and never needed again (the Self-Esteem module, which was so influential), and others I love to keep going back to every few months or so (the Gratitude module for one), just as a kind of refresher course.

Hope this helps!

Comment

18 months on my Platinum Module!

I love my Platinum Module. It's hard to believe the changes that have occurred in my life in the past year or so. My workload (and therefore my income) has increased by 30 percent. Even more importantly: I love my job, and I am surrounded by happy, smiling faces. I'm so busy! Sometimes I feel that I only come home to bathe and sleep, and yet every single day I know that I am doing good in the world, simply by enjoying my life, hanging out with people who make me happy, and getting paid for it. Life just gets better all the time! I credit my Platinum Module for all of this.

Now, I'm not trying to say that I have no problems, or that my life has suddenly become perfect (if it were, I'd see no point in sticking around in this life anyway!). But I do feel a clear sense of direction and a sense of purpose, which is evolving all the time. And although I still have problems, I feel on top of them, rather than being overwhelmed by them.
          For the first time in my life, I feel at peace every day, and hardly anything bothers me anymore.

One of the instructions that I first put into my Platinum Module was: "I get paid to do what I love" and this is exactly what I'm doing right now. As for my other instructions ... well, I'll report back to you in another year or so.

Comment

Rin,

As always, I really enjoyed reading your report! You have a great clean energy that comes through in your posts.

You know, I have had a Platinum for a long time....and I don't believe I have ever put that instruction in it.... "I get paid to do what I love"

After I read your post it seems so obvious. Gonna send in a request right now to have it put in!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
            Energetic Science Ministries
            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Two whole years on my Platinum Path!

Today I went to work as usual, and enjoyed it immensely as usual. I just love going to work, where I am always surrounded by happy smiling faces. I wake up every morning feeling so excited about the day ahead. And sometimes I don't even want to go home in the evening, because I enjoy working so much. Of course it helps that I get paid to do exactly what I love (in my case: teaching, eating, and travelling ... now, if only I could get paid to sleep?). Sure, sometimes problems crop up in the workplace, but these are usually resolved swiftly, because I've become good at shunting negative people and situations out of my life, with the help of my Platinum Path.

Actually, today was my 42nd birthday. All of my friends and work associates congratulated me on my special day. But I didn't think it was so special, because these days every day is like a birthday celebration!

It's just great to be alive! It's great to be helping people, and knowing that I am making a difference in the world. I now spend most of my waking hours in a state of deep gratitude and appreciation. Sometimes it almost moves me to tears.

Thank you, PATHS!

Comment

Rin, I am so happy for you! I always look forward to your updates because they are so positive, uplifting, and encouraging

And Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Namaste,
                Pamela
                Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Happy Birthday Rin!

Happy Birthday Rin!

Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Happy Birthday Rin!,

I enjoy your posts as well..

Hope you had a great day..

Comment

Thank you everybody for your birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day, but these days almost every day is either wonderful or "an interesting learning experience," which is therefore a win-win situation for me. I'm sorry I've not been posting here very often, but that's because my Platinum Path is working so well - I'm too busy living my life and enjoying it to hang about online. I'm really busy. In these troubled times, my little business is thriving. I don't worry about finances. I simply keep focused on spreading as much love and light around as I possibly can (which is one of the stipulations that I put into my Platinum Path), and following my life's work.

It still tickles me pink to think that there are people who are actually willing to spend good money to spend time in my presence. It wasn't always this way. I used to have such a negative, gloomy persona that no-one wanted to hang around with me. A few times, I actually saw people crossing the street to avoid me. And nowadays? I practically have to beat them off with a stick!

Anyway, thanks!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Rin!!!!

As always, your posts are a great read!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Two and a half years on Platinum Paths!

Today I was busy doing the annual clean-up, when I found a diary from 2007 (the year I started PATHS). Two whole pages in the book were dedicated to writing exactly what I wanted to see in my life in the future. Here are some of the things I wrote then:

"Trees and flowers, wide open spaces. Long, leisurely strolls. Seaside, port town, ships, marine vessels. Cosy home, cosy life. Safe and secure, private. Serenity. Culinary experiences. Simple life, daily routine + novelty and stimulation. Proud, sense of achievement. Happy smiling faces. Massage, healing. Fragrant. Serenity."

Well, I was absolutely flabbergasted to read this missive from the past, because these are all things that I have in my life now! In other words, everything I'd been longing for in 2007 is a part of my daily experience now. In fact, I cannot remember a time when I didn't have them. I guess that's how the PATHS results work: they just kind of creep up on you when you're not looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rin View Post
                            Today I was busy doing the annual clean-up, when I found a diary from 2007 (the year I started PATHS). Two whole pages in the book were dedicated to writing exactly what I wanted to see in my life in the future. Here are some of the things I wrote then:

"Trees and flowers, wide open spaces. Long, leisurely strolls. Seaside, port town, ships, marine vessels. Cosy home, cosy life. Safe and secure, private. Serenity. Culinary experiences. Simple life, daily routine + novelty and stimulation. Proud, sense of achievement. Happy smiling faces. Massage, healing. Fragrant. Serenity."

Well, I was absolutely flabbergasted to read this missive from the past, because these are all things that I have in my life now! In other words, everything I'd been longing for in 2007 is a part of my daily experience now. In fact, I cannot remember a time when I didn't have them. I guess that's how the PATHS results work: they just kind of creep up on you when you're not looking.

Hi Rin!

That has been my experience also.

So happy to see you enjoying life!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Amazing Rin! Congratulations! PATHS is such a blessing!
                              The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
                              -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Working...
                              X