This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Rin

It was lovely to read your latest update at the 11 month mark, Rin. Thanks so much for posting, I always enjoy hearing what you have to say.

Love, Light & Blessings to You,
    Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Rin,

Your posts are always so much fun!

for sharing and always bringing a smile to my face!

Congrats on all your are experiencing!!!
      Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

I love it!!!

Rin,
        I just love it and you are so right girlfriend...why in the world would everyone assume it is a man... Just because you discovered the beautiful and wondrous person you really are! Keep us updated and as many others have already said, we love reading your post about your journey with Paths!!
        Blessings with Aloha Keoi
        http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
        <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
        Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Dear everybody, I am so glad that you enjoy my posts and find them inspiring! Thank you for letting me know, it means a lot to me. I'll try to keep you all posted as much as I can.

Now I'll tell you that I cancelled both of my theatres - eight modules - and have been on a Platinum module since two weeks ago. I was going to keep it to myself, because naturally my hopes, dreams and ambitions are very private matters to me, but today something happened that made me so astonished and so excited that I'm still sitting here, gaping with amazement. I shan't bore you with the details, but to cut a long story short: a business proposal that I timidly made today at lunch has already been accepted - I just got the enthusiastic email a few minutes ago (originally I was told to wait until the end of May for their response) and now the only thing left to do is work out the times and dates. They are even offering me more money than I'd originally asked!

And the thing is, this idea of mine is one that I'd wistfully dreamed of for years, but always put on the back-burner, never imagining that it could actually come true, or that anybody would be interested in it. Again, I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say that it involves both teaching and travelling (my two loves), and helping people, and is a true "win-win" situation for both sides. I still can't quite believe that it's all happening! It really is a dream come true.

There is an awful lot of other stuff going on in connection with my Platinum - especially some amazing synchronicities - but I can't begin to describe it all here. In the beginning I was extremely nervous about signing up for the Platinum, because financially it was a great leap for me. But now, only two weeks in, it looks like it's going to pay for itself and more.

It's still early days yet, and anything could happen, but I will try to keep you posted as much as I can. I would love if other Platinum users would do the same, it would be so encouraging for me!

Comment

Rin!

That's beyond awesome!!!!!!!

Strange as it sounds I do not have a platinum myself. I probably will one day but I guess my logic so far is that there are too many of the regular accounts I still want to try, lol.

I'm sure others will have more to say now but I just wanted to share in your excitement, which is so sweetly contagious

Jessica
            Last edited by future pather; 12-20-2008, 02:47 PM.
            Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Nine months on my Platinum

I am having so much fun with this. I turned 40 this year, and I never imagined that I would be having so much fun in life. What is most wonderful of all is that I'm influencing so many of the people around me with my new attitude. Thank you PATHS, and especially thank you Platinum!

Comment

Two years on PATHS

I have been on PATHS for nearly two years, and on Platinum (the customised plan) for nearly one year.

Two main things stand out about the changes in my life over the past couple of years. One is, I've found my niche, especially at work. The other is, I've become my own best friend. Both are things that I never, ever imagined I would achieve in my wildest dreams.

Once upon a time, my life was a mess. As a matter of fact, I would say that the first 30 years of my life were utterly miserable, and the next few years were only slightly better. I had a rough childhood and adolescence - my first suicide attempt was at the age of 11 - and as an adult I was plagued with depression and low self-esteem, hating almost everything about myself and my miserable existence.

You know that feeling you get as a teenager, when you see happy, smiling people and you think that they are living in some kind of magic circle and that you'll always be on the outside? Well, I felt that way all my life until PATHS. Now? I'm inside the magic circle, and loving every minute of it!

I can honestly say that I have never been this happy in my life! And as a bonus, I'm making other people happy too. That's the best part of all!

Nice work, PATHS!

Comment

Hi Rin

Thanks SO much for sharing your experience here - it's Fabulous to read how much things have changed for you - and
                  CONGRATULATIONS !!

Love and Light and Magic xxx
                  Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                  Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
                  Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Oh, Rin!!! Thank you so much for your post. You have no idea how many people you inspire and touch
                    Namaste,
                    Pamela
                    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

thanks Rin!

Rin, your story is thrilling and such an inspiration to me!!!

I'm at my 7th month with PATHS now and have had so many breakthroughs and growth. I'm not there yet....it seems funny to me that I felt I've had to wait so long to be the person I've always wanted to be and create the life I've always dreampt about....but its coming!

This forum is full of things I understand quite well intuitively....but can hardly wrap my logical brain around! I don't know exactly what matrix energy is yet or 2-pointing... (but I will learn). I read about this guy who will teach you how to access info from yourself in 'other dimensions' (anyone heard of Burt Goldmen?)... somewhere got the idea to 'point' to me, and 'point' or pick some reality out there that I want....well, it seems to be working!!!
                      I received a huge miracle recently that will stabilize my financial situation much better!

Point being now I know
                      I never have to be at the mercy of my circumstances again!!!
                      Thats huge for me!

Big thanks and gratitude to wonderful PATHS
                      the support and inspiration here
                      for making it possible!!!

Nancy
                      Life in Balance Ayurveda
                      www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rin View Post
                        I have been on PATHS for nearly two years, and on Platinum (the customised plan) for nearly one year.

Two main things stand out about the changes in my life over the past couple of years. One is, I've found my niche, especially at work. The other is, I've become my own best friend. Both are things that I never, ever imagined I would achieve in my wildest dreams.

Once upon a time, my life was a mess. As a matter of fact, I would say that the first 30 years of my life were utterly miserable, and the next few years were only slightly better. I had a rough childhood and adolescence - my first suicide attempt was at the age of 11 - and as an adult I was plagued with depression and low self-esteem, hating almost everything about myself and my miserable existence.

You know that feeling you get as a teenager, when you see happy, smiling people and you think that they are living in some kind of magic circle and that you'll always be on the outside? Well, I felt that way all my life until PATHS. Now? I'm inside the magic circle, and loving every minute of it!

I can honestly say that I have never been this happy in my life! And as a bonus, I'm making other people happy too. That's the best part of all!

Nice work, PATHS!

RIN!!!!

for sharing! Definitely an inspiration!!!

Keep having FUN!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                        Energetic Science Ministries
                        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Two years and counting!

I have now been on PATHS for two whole years (including PLATINUM MODULE for one whole year).

I'd write more, but I'm too busy being popular, happy, and productive. I've never been this happy and fulfilled in my life.

Honestly, if I went into detail about all the wonderful changes that have happened in my life in the past couple of years, we'd be here all day, so I won't bother.

Let's just say that I'm extremely happy, and making others happy as a result. I never ever thought that this would happen to me, but it has.

Thank you, PATHS!

Comment

Hi RIN!

Thank you for updating us on your success !!!! I love reading about others success because it keeps me going. Since being on my new 4 modules, Ive been extremely irritable, snapping at everyone, and very skeptical towards paths...although I wont give up, because stories like these keep me going.

I was wondering, whenever you get the free time, would you pretty please post all of your success stories with all modules in all details for us to read?

Im currently on trauma free, succ.liv1, increased business prod,mindset for money. I am trying to make my business a sucess....financially...because I am soooo broke. I pm Grace about my goal, and she kindly tested 3 modules strong for me which is Mood elevation, positive attitude, and energy mastermind, and was wondering, since Grace has helped you before, if these 3 modules tested means it will help me in my business/finance goals.
                            Thanks RIN!!!!

val

Comment

Hi Softsoul, thanks for your response. I find it really hard to describe my PATHS experience these days, because it is so dynamic and multi-faceted, but I can really identify with your current state, because I went through exactly the same thing in the beginning. By the way, if you click on my name Rin and then click on "find all posts by" you can read all about my journey with PATHS from the beginning, starting from 2007. I hope it helps you!

Comment

Thank You Rin!

Will do! Thanks for the tip.

val

Comment

Working...
                                X