Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never personally used this Module but I know many people who have and they cant say enough good stuff about it!

A couple people said that it's better than any anti-depressant they have tried and that is just fantastic considering it is so natural and many people don't even need to continue using it.

They have just used it for a few months and still have never felt better, much like Rin said. Amazing!
    The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
    -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Bumping up!

Comment

Thanks, Rin, for bumping this thread - I somehow missed it before!

My sister had an absolutely miraculous result from this module. She had had clinical depression for a long time, and had been put on medication which she was to take for the rest of her life. There were days when she couldn't get out of bed she was so filled with self loathing and depression.

She was also completely overwhelmed by the fact that she had bought a house to rent out, a few years before, and it was now standing empty and losing money. She didn't know what to do with it. It was in no state to rent out, but she didn't have any money to do it up. She wanted to turn it into apartments, but didn't have the money to do that. She was extremely stressed.

It was during that time she started on Paths - and the Mood Elevation module was one of the four modules she started with.

After a couple of months, she was off the medication and filled with energy. She then (thanks to the Paths Platinum module and the custom instructions in there, regarding this house), managed to manifest a way to convert the house to five apartments - she had to do it within 6 weeks. She found a mortgage product that apparantly doesn't exist! (Synchronicity module )
        And she had all the work done, and materials bought, on a 60 day payment agreement. Anything that had to be paid immediately, she put on credit cards. The mortgage arrangement was that, once the work was done and the apartments were ready, the bank would release the money to her.

Soooo, she needed to get the apartments finished within 6 weeks so that the money could come through in time for her to pay everybody by the 60 day deadline!

It was incredible! Very hard work, BUT... she was in a good state of mind, and when it did get too stressful, she'd go and have an emergency sleep.

She worked physically, with the builders, to get everything finished in time - and made it!!!

The surveyor from the bank was absolutely stunned - said he'd never seen anything like it, and approved the loan immediately.

So, from no money and being completely overwhelmed, unable to get out of bed, serious clinical depression and medication..... she went to making just over £140 000 on that house!

Pretty impressive!

Love and Light and Magic xxx
        Last edited by illusions; 06-27-2009, 11:45 AM.
        Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
        Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
        Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Originally posted by illusions View Post
          Thanks, Rin, for bumping this thread - I somehow missed it before!

My sister had an absolutely miraculous result from this module. She had had clinical depression for a long time, and had been put on medication which she was to take for the rest of her life. There were days when she couldn't get out of bed she was so filled with self loathing and depression.

She was also completely overwhelmed by the fact that she had bought a house to rent out, a few years before, and it was now standing empty and losing money. She didn't know what to do with it. It was in no state to rent out, but she didn't have any money to do it up. She wanted to turn it into apartments, but didn't have the money to do that. She was extremely stressed.

It was during that time she started on Paths - and the Mood Elevation module was one of the four modules she started with.

After a couple of months, she was off the medication and filled with energy. She then (thanks to the Paths Platinum module and the custom instructions in there, regarding this house), managed to manifest a way to convert the house to five apartments - she had to do it within 6 weeks. She found a mortgage product that apparantly doesn't exist! (Synchronicity module )
          And she had all the work done, and materials bought, on a 60 day payment agreement. Anything that had to be paid immediately, she put on credit cards. The mortgage arrangement was that, once the work was done and the apartments were ready, the bank would release the money to her.

Soooo, she needed to get the apartments finished within 6 weeks so that the money could come through in time for her to pay everybody by the 60 day deadline!

It was incredible! Very hard work, BUT... she was in a good state of mind, and when it did get too stressful, she'd go and have an emergency sleep.

She worked physically, with the builders, to get everything finished in time - and made it!!!

The surveyor from the bank was absolutely stunned - said he'd never seen anything like it, and approved the loan immediately.

So, from no money and being completely overwhelmed, unable to get out of bed, serious clinical depression and medication..... she went to making just over £140 000 on that house!

Pretty impressive!

Love and Light and Magic xxx

Odille!

This is why we do what we do!

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
            Hi Kevin, I wanted to give my experience on the mood mod.

On Jan 3rd, 2007 I first viewed my mood elevation module. It is now March 20,2007. I will never forget the immediate sense of joy I felt. It was astounding! I had no idea I could feel this happy. I have always been a happy person, but never like this. People have always wondered why I was always happy, I would always say because Life is good!

What was amazing to me was that I had no idea that I was feeling so below par before this module. As the days went by, I kept checking into my mood and attitude to see if anything had changed. It was still great and getting better and better. My kids were commenting on how happy I was. It was very noticeable to my friends as well.

It hit me after the first full month I was on Paths that I had still been grieving the loss of my mother in Dec 26th 2004. I had not been able to let her go. She is in my heart and soul, but the Mood Elevation Module just helped me to think clearly and feel deeply what was also within me , and that was the utter joy of LIFE!!

I am so incredibly happy now that I almost daily burst into tears of JOY!! I am so happy and grateful now that I feel this Joy from within me. Because of this Joy, I have noticed especially children wanting to be near me and talk to me. It is so divine! I get more hugs and kisses now than ever before in my entire life.

Even if you think you are happy, if you have ever experienced any type of trauma such as losing a loved one. I highly recommend Mood Elevation. It is amazing.

People are still asking me why I am so Happy, and of course now I tell them because "LIFE IS FABULOUS, ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS"

so you're saying that you gave the mood elevation 2 + months before you got this sense of joy?

thx

Comment

Originally posted by the real deal View Post
              hi grace

so you're saying that you gave the mood elevation 2 + months before you got this sense of joy?

thx
              I know this question wasn't directed at me but I'll take the liberty of answering it anyway Just before I started PATHS I had been having violent mood swings for the past month, hadn't felt that bad since I was a teenager! One night, while searching the net for solutions out of pure desperation, I came upon this forum, which led me to PATHS. I began the Mood Elevation module a couple of days later, and immediately felt a relief. Placebo? I'm not sure, but it was amazing. From a complete crying mess to actually feeling good! This lasted for a couple of weeks, and then I got bad again - but I think this had to do with a healing crisis, which I'm still going through to soem extent (I started on the Self Esteem module as well, and I've always had massive self esteem problems). I've been getting better and better, although I keep hitting bumps. I kind of feel that the Mood Elevator (was on it for 3 months)has done its job for me as much as possible, and that any depression left has more to do with deeper underlying issues that can't be fixed with this module, but I just started Ho'oponopono and Grow Your Gratitude and I'm pretty hopeful! I don't feel the deep joy that others have expressed, and I still feel somewhat unstable at times - it's still bumpy for me - but I feel hopeful, and I feel different, although its subtle.

Comment

TRY THE MOOD ELEVATION MODULE
                FOR FREE!

FREE MOOD ELEVATION MODULE

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                Energetic Science Ministries
                Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
                X