Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What modules would you like to see next?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maggieb
    replied
    It appears that the newest modules are only available as a package.
    I already have three accounts and dont plan to purchase more.
    Will these be released as individual modules so current customers can take advantage?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    mercury filling removal

Hi Nancy, I'm not sure if or what damage they could have caused and will never know. But I'm glad they're out. I have a bit of sensitivity with different foods on the new fillings so I have to get that checked out...hopefully the fillings have no leaks to below.

It was VERY FAST....literally about 30 minutes in the chair from start to finish..had to get them deadened...2 visits..one for each side.

Leave a comment:

• Ayurved
    replied
    These are awesome suggestions!!!

Some Modules I'd love to see:

def safely Clear Heavy Metals - Aaron, I have fillings to deal with too! I'm glad you didn't get sick from it!!!

Eating Right - not for loosing weight, (tho would if needed) but increased digestion and absorbtion; incr desire for fresh & healthy foods; loose taste for addictive chemicals, additives and junk foods; incr desire to spend some time on healthy food preparation; loose desire for 'disorderly' eating (standing up, on the run, skipping meals) with boosts for eating disorders.

Deep Restoration / rejuvenation / nurturing, restore adrenals, after burn-out or exhaustion

Big yes to Detox...esp liver, and I recommend a good quality triphala for anyone who wants to gently but powerfully detox...it strengthens and tonifies the colon, cleans everything gently (blood, lymph, gallbladder and liver, ect) and nourishes all the tissues. It will help prevent 'healing crisis' from happening. I can only recommend those with wild amalaki...rest use a hybrid amalaki fruit. I stand by Chandika.com

Yes to whiten teeth / strong enamel!!!

Improved Social Skills (not shy, comfort being 'seen', more outgoing )

Learn languages

and...do any of the skin modules cover irregular pigmentation? (age spots, birth marks)

In Wonderous Gratitude!
    Nancy

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    detox module

I really like the idea of the detox module. There has been testing in this area as a stand alone module and in conjunction with different detox herbs, etc... to enhance the benefits. If it is for the colon for example, I really think it should be used in conjunction with herbs. PATHS could for example help energetically stimulate more healthy peristaltic action while at the same time actual herbs or other cleanses can help soften up the buildup to get it moving through.

I haven't thought about it too much recently until I had 2 mercury fillings removed. With all the spirulina/algae, those are great detoxifiers that are good chelating agents to pull heavy metals out of the body. I know there are some chelation clinics that do before and after urine tests with IV dripped edta to show that there is lead, mercury, etc... spilling into the urine showing that the edta did help remove metals...might be an easy test to do and low cost too to see if a module by itself could help detox metals...that would be VERY cool!

Leave a comment:

• heat_georgia
    replied
    good modules

some good modules:

addictions

detoxifying (could be general or just certain organs)

releasing guilt

release body armor

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Leave a comment:

• samcor
    replied
    Does it sound like it would be a good fit? I'll have to check into it.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    PTSD Module

Hi Samcor,

Have you considered the new PTSD module?

Leave a comment:

• samcor
    replied
    modules

I'd like to see modules related to panic disorder and phobias. I have an intense fear of driving on the freeway that came on after the birth of my son 4 years ago. I have also developed a fear of dying. Both started after having my kids. I used to have panic attacks out of the blue up until about 25 years old. I got a handle on them through deep breathing, yoga and therapy. I'm now 37 and developed these phobias 4 years ago. It would be nice to never suffer another panic attack.

Leave a comment:

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    Originally posted by Inika View Post
    What ever happened to the "LOVE" module? That Valentine's day special?

It is on its' way!

Leave a comment:

• Inika
    replied
    What ever happened to the "LOVE" module? That Valentine's day special?

Leave a comment:

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    Originally posted by Dayna View Post
    I do not know if this is feasible but it would help couples who have to sleep apart because one of them snores and it bothers the slepp of the other.
    Thanks
    Dayna
    Hi Dayna!

We have looked at addressing sleep apnea (most common cause of snoring) in a Module. We have had some success with a few people in their Platinum Modules, however, there is still quite a bit more work that needs to be done.

The NON-snoring half of the couple might try one of the deeper sleep modules to try and sleep thru the snoring.

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...ths-sleep.html

Leave a comment:

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    Originally posted by Mali View Post
    Hi Jamie. Meditation is an awsome idea for a new module. I would also like to see one that adressed the habit of being judgemental towards other people and evan towards ourselves. Love Mark.
    Hi Mark!

Yes, a meditation Module is an awesome idea!

Regarding being judgmental, there are several good Modules that address that:

Self-Esteem
    Successful Living Series
    Deserving
    Increased Synchronicity
    Grow your Gratitude
    Ho'oponopono Healing
    Unconditional Love

Check them out!

Leave a comment:

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie View Post
    I just finished reading a teaching of The Sakyong - a Tibetan monk. He writes that there are 4 activities that bring about vitality. First, is good nutrition. Second is good sleep. Third is meditation and fourth is physical activity. It occurred to me that Paths addresses 3 of these activities, but we could sure use a meditation module.

I enjoy meditating, but a module that helped me make the most of my meditation time, helped me sink into it faster and easier and helped alleviate all those annoying twitches, itches and random thoughts would be greatly appreciated! An added plus would be including instructions that allow us to release our Kundalini energy in a safe manner.

Thanks!
    Hi Jamie!

A meditation Module is a great idea. We will do some testing on that.

Regarding the "safe" release of Kundalini energy....we will have to put some significant research into that.

Leave a comment:

• Dayna
    replied
    Stop Snoring module

I do not know if this is feasible but it would help couples who have to sleep apart because one of them snores and it bothers the slepp of the other.
    Thanks
    Dayna

Leave a comment:

• Mali
    replied
    Meditation

Hi Jamie. Meditation is an awsome idea for a new module. I would also like to see one that adressed the habit of being judgemental towards other people and evan towards ourselves. Love Mark.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X