Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What modules would you like to see next?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it sound like it would be a good fit? I'll have to check into it.

Comment

• good modules

some good modules:

addictions

detoxifying (could be general or just certain organs)

releasing guilt

release body armor

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Comment

• detox module

I really like the idea of the detox module. There has been testing in this area as a stand alone module and in conjunction with different detox herbs, etc... to enhance the benefits. If it is for the colon for example, I really think it should be used in conjunction with herbs. PATHS could for example help energetically stimulate more healthy peristaltic action while at the same time actual herbs or other cleanses can help soften up the buildup to get it moving through.

I haven't thought about it too much recently until I had 2 mercury fillings removed. With all the spirulina/algae, those are great detoxifiers that are good chelating agents to pull heavy metals out of the body. I know there are some chelation clinics that do before and after urine tests with IV dripped edta to show that there is lead, mercury, etc... spilling into the urine showing that the edta did help remove metals...might be an easy test to do and low cost too to see if a module by itself could help detox metals...that would be VERY cool!
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• These are awesome suggestions!!!

Some Modules I'd love to see:

def safely Clear Heavy Metals - Aaron, I have fillings to deal with too! I'm glad you didn't get sick from it!!!

Eating Right - not for loosing weight, (tho would if needed) but increased digestion and absorbtion; incr desire for fresh & healthy foods; loose taste for addictive chemicals, additives and junk foods; incr desire to spend some time on healthy food preparation; loose desire for 'disorderly' eating (standing up, on the run, skipping meals) with boosts for eating disorders.

Deep Restoration / rejuvenation / nurturing, restore adrenals, after burn-out or exhaustion

Big yes to Detox...esp liver, and I recommend a good quality triphala for anyone who wants to gently but powerfully detox...it strengthens and tonifies the colon, cleans everything gently (blood, lymph, gallbladder and liver, ect) and nourishes all the tissues. It will help prevent 'healing crisis' from happening. I can only recommend those with wild amalaki...rest use a hybrid amalaki fruit. I stand by Chandika.com

Yes to whiten teeth / strong enamel!!!

Improved Social Skills (not shy, comfort being 'seen', more outgoing )

Learn languages

and...do any of the skin modules cover irregular pigmentation? (age spots, birth marks)

In Wonderous Gratitude!
          Nancy
          Life in Balance Ayurveda
          www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• mercury filling removal

Hi Nancy, I'm not sure if or what damage they could have caused and will never know. But I'm glad they're out. I have a bit of sensitivity with different foods on the new fillings so I have to get that checked out...hopefully the fillings have no leaks to below.

It was VERY FAST....literally about 30 minutes in the chair from start to finish..had to get them deadened...2 visits..one for each side.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• It appears that the newest modules are only available as a package.
              I already have three accounts and dont plan to purchase more.
              Will these be released as individual modules so current customers can take advantage?

Comment

• new modules in special packages

Hi Maggie,

The modules in the special will be available individually the following month. So the current ones...any that are new...will be available on August 1st as individual modules.

If you have 3 packages, it might be possible to ask if you can change 4 modules in one of your packages to reflect 4 in a special. I'm not sure if anyone has ever done that but you could email info @ paths-vx.com and ask if they can do that. I do not know if they'll allow that but would be worth asking depending on if you really needed one of those modules now.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

• For Paths

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  Grace,

This is a great synchronicity!

Last night I was meditating on the concept of faith and that it would be great to have a module that specifically focuses on having immovable faith!
                  Hi All!

It is no coincidence that I have been making a HUGH amount of corrections lately for quite a few people, here in town and from this forum concerning Faith.

When I initially posted the idea for Paths to create a "FAITH" module, I didn't realize how important it was. I just knew that it muscle tested strong. Since then many of my loved ones have gone into "The dark night of the soul". This is impossible to experience with Faith, no matter what "darkness" the outer world is showing you.

The Dark night of the Soul, or any pain and suffering (no matter how small) is an experience that is completely unnecessary even if it eventually makes you stronger.

I am going to send Paths an email today to add these additional instructions into my Team "Success Now" custom Platinum Module.:

I live in great Faith
                  I have great faith in myself
                  I have immense faith in God'
                  I have immense faith in myself
                  I have faith in all that I decide
                  massive increase in my faith
                  my faith grows in every moment
                  my faith in God grows in every moment
                  My immense Faith brings me Peace in all moments
                  I have faith in this world
                  I have faith in Love
                  I have faith in Peace
                  I have faith in my fellow man
                  I have faith in me
                  I have more faith than imaginable
                  My faith can move mountains
                  My faith in myself embraces me in Peace
                  I have immense Faith that I know I am one with God
                  I have faith in my purpose in life
                  I have faith in my work
                  I have great faith in my family
                  I have great faith in Love
                  I have immense faith in Love
                  I have faith in my mind
                  I have faith in my heart
                  I have faith in my spirit
                  I have immense faith in my being
                  I have faith in my perfect abilities to manifest my desires
                  I have faith in my perfect being
                  I have faith that I am perfectly safe
                  I have immense faith that I am perfectly free
                  I have immense faith that I am already experiencing perfect Peace
                  I have immense faith that I am that I am
                  I have immense faith in my creations
                  I have faith that everything works out to my and others' great benefit
                  I have immense faith that my world is a world without end
                  I have immense faith that I am an extension of God
                  I have immense faith that I am Christ Consciousness
                  I have immense faith that I am the light
                  I have immense faith that nothing can harm me
                  I have immense faith that all that I am is Love
                  I have immense faith that all that I think is Love
                  I have immense faith that I am whole, complete, happy, harmonious, loving, powerful, strong and full of gratitude for all that IS.

I hope that Paths will consider a Faith module soon. All is perfect and we as a whole need to have Faith in the Truth.

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• No contributions to the post topic - I want to thank Grace for her faith list. That's covers so many issues, my friend!

Comment

• Safe Driving

My brothers children are just starting to get thier drivers licenses and it has me thinking what it must be like to watch your children learning to drive. I think a ''Safe Driving'' Module would be great. Love. Mark.

Comment

• A free add-on for "being an accurate muscle-tester."

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          Hi All!

It is no coincidence that I have been making a HUGH amount of corrections lately for quite a few people, here in town and from this forum concerning Faith.

When I initially posted the idea for Paths to create a "FAITH" module, I didn't realize how important it was. I just knew that it muscle tested strong. Since then many of my loved ones have gone into "The dark night of the soul". This is impossible to experience with Faith, no matter what "darkness" the outer world is showing you. .......

I hope that Paths will consider a Faith module soon. All is perfect and we as a whole need to have Faith in the Truth.

Grace,

Talk about a synchronicity/being tuned in!!!!

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...r-special.html

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                          Energetic Science Ministries
                          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• For Kevin!!

Hi Kevin!

Yes, I was so incredibly elated when Pamela told me that Paths had put out a Faith module, I was doubly blessed, as I was truly pleading for this module to be created in my second post about it! Once again, I want to thank Paths, for putting the Faith module together!! This is where I can't help but say again and again (because of Paths) LIFE IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!
                            IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• A BIG to everyone who has contributed to this thread so far.

We look at it on a regular basis.

Today we are beginning a 45 day test on 20 people. They do NOT know what the Module is. If the results are good, we will be releasing the Module sometime in November.

Please continue to share your thoughts and ideas here.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

• I would love to see...

I would love to see some modules aimed at kids addressing kids issues. Hmmm... Lets see? How about one aimed at picking up after themselves. Oh lets see, what else... Maybe a module aimed at kids to make healthy choices (I know you can aim the adult version at kids, but I think it would be cool to have a whole childrens Package). What other modules could benefit kids? I love the supercharged acedemics!!!! I would just love to see something that is totally aimed at kids...

Also making it a four module theatre special in the future would be also awesome!!! Totally Cool!

Well as you know I think you all are totally awesome! You all are doing a fantastic JOB!

Thank you for all your great work...

Sallyjane

Comment

Working...
                                X