Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What modules would you like to see next?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing suggestions around here ...

I'd like to add my voice to all of you with my suggestions

1. I don't know how "do-able" this one is ... but it would be GREAT if PATHS could produce a "Straighter hair" module .... I was reading articles the other day about "Keratin" the substance that when abundant gives hair a silkier smoother look and feel .... is it possible to increase the Keratin in the hair follicle in order to have straighter hair without needed to go for all the chemical treatments and hot air ....

2. A module for Stretch marks

3. A module for Keloids to disappear

4. "Relationship" Module ... Better communication in ur relationship or something of that sort

I had more in mind ... when i remember them i'll write them down ..

Love & Gratitude.
    www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

• Originally posted by lama View Post
      amazing suggestions around here ...

I'd like to add my voice to all of you with my suggestions

1. I don't know how "do-able" this one is ... but it would be GREAT if PATHS could produce a "Straighter hair" module .... I was reading articles the other day about "Keratin" the substance that when abundant gives hair a silkier smoother look and feel .... is it possible to increase the Keratin in the hair follicle in order to have straighter hair without needed to go for all the chemical treatments and hot air ....

2. A module for Stretch marks

3. A module for Keloids to disappear

4. "Relationship" Module ... Better communication in ur relationship or something of that sort

I had more in mind ... when i remember them i'll write them down ..

Love & Gratitude.

Hi Lama,

Your wish has come true (for at least a couple of topics above anyway...):

The Skin Repair Module says it will take care of keloids. Defying Gravity takes care of facial skin - maybe PATHS can extend that to the whole body!

For relationship 'stuff' - try the Enhanced Sexual Pleasure Modules combined with Eff Comm in your Home. Also the new Unconditional Love module would probably help as well.

Blessings on the journey, Glenn
      PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
      Handmade Ceramic Gifts
      Discover-PATHS
      [

Comment

• straighter hair

Oh my goodness, just this morning, I was thinking of suggesting this to PATHs!

If I remember correctly, I think that the shape of the hair strand is different between straight hair and wavy/curly hair. If you were to look at a cross-section of a strand of hair, straight hair will look round, wavy hair looks oval, and curly hair tends to be flatter--much like "curling ribbon".

Increasing the keratin (and strength) of the hair sounds good too, lama.

Comment

• I just wish I had hair to straighten

Comment

• for tezzaa

Comment

• dear tezzaa

Love & Gratitude
              www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenn View Post
                Hi Lama,

Your wish has come true (for at least a couple of topics above anyway...):

The Skin Repair Module says it will take care of keloids. Defying Gravity takes care of facial skin - maybe PATHS can extend that to the whole body!

For relationship 'stuff' - try the Enhanced Sexual Pleasure Modules combined with Eff Comm in your Home. Also the new Unconditional Love module would probably help as well.

Thanks for the good advice ... the combination of modules for a good relationship is surely just right as you put it ...

how about a module for attracting the perfect love relationship into ur life ? for those who are looking, that is

and i do have a module for "better eye sight" in mind ...

Love & Gratitude
                www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

• Modules I would like to see:

1. Speed reading and comprehension so I can read all the good stuff and have more time to play!

2. Time stretching.... or needing less sleep to fit it all in....

3. Tidiness, Feng Shui, de-cluttering, creating sacred space inside and out

4. Finding "right" relationship, good communication, knowing what you want, increased pheromones

5. Herpes virus: decrease stress, increase amino acid l-lysine and decrease l-arginine
                  Grateful
                  for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
                  http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                  http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• Btw

I thought defying gravity was working with skin on the whole body not just the face.
                    Grateful
                    for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
                    http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                    http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• How about an Arthritis and Joint Pain Relief module? Has that been suggessted?
                      Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                      PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                      Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                      Discover-PATHS
                      [

Comment

• matrix energetics

A module to support being successful with matrix energetics would be great!
                        April
                        April's Readings

Zpoint
                        Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing
                        Izza B

Comment

• relationships

When I read the part about better relationships, the effective communication at home mod came to mind. It's for family members, but I figure, if you can learn to get along with your family, then you can probably get along with anybody!

Also, on another note, I am a big fan of the book "Handbook to Higher Consciosness" by Ken Keyes and I thought a mod based on that material would be really cool. It basically teaches about how our minds get programmed over time starting from childhood and how to reprogram our minds to be well, happier I guess. Reading this book is what really made me aware of the connection between my thoughts and behavior and how it was affecting my life.

Stacey
                          Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenn View Post
                            How about an Arthritis and Joint Pain Relief module? Has that been suggessted?
                            Glenn,

I have done A LOT of work on arthritis on the SCIO, with some pretty spectacular success.

Much of it is due to super small infections in the joints where there is not good blood supply to get to the infection/inflammation in order to kill the infection.

Modules that would be good for that would be the cellular health, stem cell, the circulation module, either of the antioxidant modules, and the chronic pain relief module.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                            Energetic Science Ministries
                            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• I have a client (who has become a friend) who had bad shoulder pain from a bicycle accident.

She'd been diligent with her physical therapy but was not getting help with the pain.

She's been doing the PATHS pain module a little while now and is totally happy with the pain relief from it.

(Hey Kevin, she would like to graduate from the problem if possible. Do you think she would do well to try a fee swap to one of the modules you mentioned for joints? I guess she could test for which one.)

Jessica
                              Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

• Healing Deep Wounds
                                Transforming Self Sabotage
                                www.paths4vitallife.com

Comment

Working...
                                X